• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khmaster316

I_nieman thats a great theory, because there are people with bhk in the kh2 trailer that could be wakka, and the others shadows, but there's someone you're forgetting, Riku!!!
Plus in chain of memories, namine said something more along the lines of ," I'm only a shadow compared to her" not really in the sense of her being kairi's shadow, but hey I might be wrong.

P.S
can anyone tell me how to get a sig, or make one?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Why do the BHK and his friends have to be shadow? Why can't they be completely new people. Namine saying she was only a shadow compared to Kairi meant nothing. She isnt literally Kairi's shadow. Plus the BHK, his friends, and Namine look nothing like Sora, wakka and them, and Kairi.

DarrcEnigma

.:KL:. said:
Namine saying she was only a shadow compared to Kairi meant nothing.
No, it did mean something, just not what they're implying. "Shadow" can also mean "an imperfect and faint representation" or "an imitation of something." Hence, what she was saying was that she was little more than an imitation of Kairi, as far as the memories were concerned.

I do, however, agree with you about all this "shadow" and "part" stuff -- the people here are taking it way too far. Say, for instance, you were to cut your hair. Would that hair's color instantly change? No. So, why do people keep putting characters (Naminé and Kairi, Sora and BHK, DI's children and TT's children, etc.) together under one of those terms, when they look nothing alike? I just don't get it... can't really make them stop though, I guess.

cecil the great

Yeah theres proof for that. I think either she says it or Ansem. It was toward the end of the game that we find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back