• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

twilight knights

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sakon

we the best and u already know this people even new playerz and fire:huh:

~khfan~

ummm... Ok... What haX said.. lol Welcome, but please try to make sense when you post a theory. (I hope he's not trying to make an April fools joke. If he was that'd be really lame.) I'm getting tired of these fools jokes. I just want some new kh info.

Interesting user name "Sakon" is that by any chance the name of the thief from Majora's Mask? That game was nice!

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Huh? Um... yeah... I don't understand what this is supposed to be about at all... But... Um... Welcome!

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I really don't get what you're saying either. Part of a team or something? Try not to post things like this that don't really make sense cause the pwners/flamers are coming and all that stuff.

Welcome to the forums anyways. ^^

shadywinters

Awards
ummm... Ok... What haX said.. lol Welcome, but please try to make sense when you post a theory. (I hope he's not trying to make an April fools joke. If he was that'd be really lame.) I'm getting tired of these fools jokes. I just want some new kh info.

Interesting user name "Sakon" is that by any chance the name of the thief from Majora's Mask? That game was nice!

I think that's one of the rogue ninjas of the Sound Ninja 5 frm Naruto? Am I right "Sakon".
And make sense in ur future posts and threads. Pleez.:thumbup:

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

DONT WORRY PEOPLE.....hes actin "ghetto"

i live in the hood....and understand how they speak( i choose not to speak it on this site though)
IM SERIOUS

what he said is "We are the best and you already this people...even new players" (idk what the "fire" is)

this means "we(idk who) are better than all of you(hes probably reppin his gamg/squad/set, and saying they are the best)even new players(not exactly sure..but i think it means even newcomers to his "gang")

but thats not mi translation...idk what hes really tryin to say...but oh well

and yes...i really live in the Hood...so dont bug mi about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back