• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► TWEWY characters to not appear in Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megavoltage

Awards
When TWEWY eventually returns to Kingdom Hearts I'm hoping we'll finally get to fight some Reapers. They have so many crazy super powers that the boss battle potential is limitless. I especially want Coco to show up and cause trouble.

Seadrin

Awards
Glad to hear the news if only to confirm in a more solid way that, of course, Final Fantasy characters will be returning. Let the speculation continue about just what characters will be making an appearance.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I sure hope my best boy, Zack Fair, shows up. He and Sora deserve to meet each other. The two puppies.

Think of the overcrowding though! There's waaay too much in KHIII, right? It just wouldn't work. Remember how Zack was covered in bullets and blood at the end of Crisis Core? Disney remembered that and redacted Zack~

Do I sound like anybody? :p

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Sad face. I'm thankful they got to make an appearance at least once in the series.

sephydark

Awards
I wasn't really expecting them to show up here so I'm not super disappointed; my interpretation of their agreement to meet again in 3D was more that it was keeping the possibility open for future titles rather than being a promise that they would come back in 3. I wouldn't mind if they came back in future titles, although I would probably prefer if they were more integrated into the KH universe rather than being awkwardly shoved in (of course, a lot of 3D's storytelling felt a bit awkward so I don't necessarily blame them for that).

k99y77

Awards
Neku: "Sora we've been waiting for you forever where are you"
Sora: "Terribly sorry Neku! See, I made a deal with a hooded stranger to accompany me to Shibuya by handing him an innocent passerby, and he turned out to be untrustworthy! Go figure!"
Neku: "...are you... holding a grudge?"
Sora: "Naaaahhh, what makes you think that? I'm being as honest with you as you were able to strike down that Nightmare! Remember Neku? The Nightmare you *totally* defeated all on your own? The big pellican thing?"

Yeah he probably still hates Neku for leading him into a trap xD

kaseykockroach

Awards
I couldn't remember for the life of me what TWEWY stood for, so I just kept saying TWEWY out loud to myself until I eventually remembered.

Why, yes, it did feel silly!

kaseykockroach

Awards
Yeah, but I habitually go to the latest posts first, whether or not it's a thread I've already explored. xD

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I'm disappointed about this for sure. Not that I expected them to be in KH3, but I hoped, I really hoped.

TWEWY characters and the return of Zack Fair were my biggest hopes for characters that might not make it. Here's hoping for Zack.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah I am not surprised they didn't choose this title to bring the TWEWY cast back. I still have hope they will bring them in a future title. I still think "see in Shibuya" meant more than just the "come back soon" sorta deal in Disney worlds. Especially since the latter is a way to explain how you can come back and technically see the characters in that same game. However, TWEWY cast left after that scene, so that convinced me more it meant a bit more than just leaving it open ended

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I didn't expect them to appear, so this isn't too surprising. I do hope they appear in the KH series again at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back