• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twenty Years from now...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Probably if it has every KH game in there with updated graphics and improved storyline (only for KHII), then I'll buy it
would graphics really matter, and the storyline is does need a little spit and polish but I bet SE would ever even think of the idea. Ex. Final Fantasy is their best franchise but they still haven't even considered an idea like this.

VentusHeart

No...every game dies out eventually. And KH will be just a memory in...10-20 years.

Well, seeeing as Final Fantasy turns 21 this year (It already HAS in Japan) if the series does die out it won't be within twenty years, it'll die out a couple of years after Final Fantasy. and seeing as that is going on strong right now I don;t see that going out anytime soon either. Don't bother dissagrteeing just to dissagree. because I have readd this whole forum and not one of you has any good evidence that either one is dying. and when did this become something other than a fan site? I Omnislash all of you hwo prophesise the doom of a game you actually ENJOY! and salut and shake hands with those on this forum ( not many of us though) who defend it.:angry:

BTW: "I would buy the colectors set even if it were out dated.

A

Azrael

I wouldn't waste money on it if it were just ALL of them, the same and untouched, BUT if it had ALL the games in the series including if a certain game in the series on different consoles were remade for PS2 (common system for the series) AND if they included ENGLISH versions of Final mix and maybe with some bonus content then of course I would buy it but Square Enix don't always go our way now do they?

Then keep waiting until the day you die, because SE are Japanophiles and Americanophobic

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Mmmm, depends. If everything it updated and better looking...or if all my games are lagging and dying out (they're on their way!), then yeah, I might look into getting a pack.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
KH and FF can't be compared in that respect. FF is unique in that the stories, characters, and locations are all different. That's why it's so marketable. They have a few things that can make it an FF, but, in the end, it's not a sequeled game. Not like KH is.

And KH is almost eight years old, we can't forget that. So, I'm not saying it'll die out within the next few years- of course it won't.

But within the next ten to fifteen years, it will be obsolete, for the simple fact that they can't make that many games that deal within the same universe, with the same cast of characters.

They can do remakes, and manga, and novels, and perhaps an anime all they want. But that doesn't mean that the series won't eventually die, for all that I'd rather it live on forever, considering how obsessed I am with it.

And no, you can't have read this entire forum, because that would be a major waste of time. You're saying that you've read this entire thread, which makes much more sense. However, even if you have read it, you'd also notice that a lot of us would buy the collectors edition if it came out, that we have legitimate reason for believing that it will eventually die (because not even good things can last forever), and that it doesn't matter what any of us believe, because it's all up to SE and Nomura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back