• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twenty Years from now...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I fail to see why you should force your kid to buy it - especially since at the end, it's your money he'll be using to buy the thing with. Might as well buy it on your own instead of blaming the kid for it.
I probably will be interested in such a thing, though I donno about buying it.

The Dark Destiny

Ok so how many people would love for a KH Collector's Edition- all games, to be released in like 20 yrs...

I would like force my kid to buy it =P

By force, no. But you should remind your kid and yourself how "great" it was and then let him make his choice.

And also, Rain...even though he pays for it himself, it probably will be only like $10. The collectors edition would probably come out in 10 years instead of twenty, because in twenty years technology will be pretty advanced and nobody will remember Kingdom Hearts. Also, the games will be on different systems, so they could not actually have a collector edition if you think about it. And my final point to make is, Square is stubborn, they would probably not even consider a collectors edition.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I don't know. Depending on how well all of the games do, they might make a collector's edition, probably.

If they did, I might buy it, since by then I might be able to afford it. I don't know. It would probably be more for the lols then actually playing it. In twenty years, I'll be... 39, so video games probably won't be as prominent to me then as they are now.

The Dark Destiny

I don't know. Depending on how well all of the games do, they might make a collector's edition, probably.

If they did, I might buy it, since by then I might be able to afford it. I don't know. It would probably be more for the lols then actually playing it. In twenty years, I'll be... 39, so video games probably won't be as prominent to me then as they are now.

That is a very good. Plus, with advances in technology, better video games will come out and better systems at that, so future youth will pay no attention to Kingdom Hearts.

The Dark Destiny

Yeah, it's not like I'd buy it for my kids. Again, just lols. I might get my niece into the game now, since she's so Disney oriented, but by the time I have kids, this game'll be obsolete practically.

Square will be a forgotten memory before long. Kingdom Hearts is doomed and they have to quit making Final Fantasies at some point, right?

Shade737

Silver Member
Yea I could see the new generation continuing on with the Keyblade in an effort to continue it.

A

Azrael

Ok so how many people would love for a KH Collector's Edition- all games, to be released in like 20 yrs...

I would like force my kid to buy it =P

Probably if it has every KH game in there with updated graphics and improved storyline (only for KHII), then I'll buy it

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
I wouldn't waste money on it if it were just ALL of them, the same and untouched, BUT if it had ALL the games in the series including if a certain game in the series on different consoles were remade for PS2 (common system for the series) AND if they included ENGLISH versions of Final mix and maybe with some bonus content then of course I would buy it but Square Enix don't always go our way now do they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back