• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tumblr Fun~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
I can give you the places I follow on tumblr so you dont have to see all the nasty stuff. =w=

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
lol I remember seeing that comic. There's a surprising amount of comics for them four. Darkgrey Heroine has several Vanitas pictures~

Ah I forgot a few. Still I find there to be an over saturation of blue. Wheres more of them other eye colors at Nomura!? Give me some more brown and green or even greyish blue! Hell give me some hetrochromia and central hetrochromia! *Idefinitelyspeltthosewronglol*
Hell I'd even take anime purple eyes. haha

Speaking of tumblr finds:

Such comics are actually something I like to find around the net (much more than the NSFW stuff for sure, lol), especially those who manage to poke fun at the characters without actually degrading/bashing them.
One thing in the comic I posted I did not acknowledge until later is that when Roxas turns towards Vanitas in the second to last panel, Ven apparently realizes immediately what Rox is about to do and steps aside as in the last panel Vanitas is standing there alone when Roxas puts the lamp on.

There definitely are too many people with blue eyes. While I definitely agree that blue eyes are beautiful, too much of anything often dulls the impact.
characters with heterochromia, huh? Can't recall Kh having any of that and in FF the most famous example is certainly Yuna.
Purple eyes can actually look pretty neat depending on the shade.

Cloud's outfit actually looks good on Riku, although his expression there tells that he apparently isn't too fond of it. *ggg*

---
tumblr_mqd1f28lPh1sxmcblo1_500.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

These two pics show it best in my opinion that it isn't only in FMVs, especially the first where you have Sora's eyes directly for comparison beside.
Riku's eyes are definitely not blue, I'd say it's a lighter shade of green, or if I had to name an actual color, I'd say they're turquoise.

As for my own eyes, they used to be blue when I was younger, but over time my eye color changed to a distinct blue-grey.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
^ I was wondering why Roxas was wearing a hardhat in the first place to be worried about that. -.-

Anagram

Banned
^ The comic is likely parodying something which is why he has a helmet. Most comics like that are parodies of some show or scene of something.

Such comics are actually something I like to find around the net (much more than the NSFW stuff for sure, lol), especially those who manage to poke fun at the characters without actually degrading/bashing them.
One thing in the comic I posted I did not acknowledge until later is that when Roxas turns towards Vanitas in the second to last panel, Ven apparently realizes immediately what Rox is about to do and steps aside as in the last panel Vanitas is standing there alone when Roxas puts the lamp on.

There definitely are too many people with blue eyes. While I definitely agree that blue eyes are beautiful, too much of anything often dulls the impact.
characters with heterochromia, huh? Can't recall Kh having any of that and in FF the most famous example is certainly Yuna.
Purple eyes can actually look pretty neat depending on the shade.

Cloud's outfit actually looks good on Riku, although his expression there tells that he apparently isn't too fond of it. *ggg*

---
tumblr_mqd1f28lPh1sxmcblo1_500.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

These two pics show it best in my opinion that it isn't only in FMVs, especially the first where you have Sora's eyes directly for comparison beside.
Riku's eyes are definitely not blue, I'd say it's a lighter shade of green, or if I had to name an actual color, I'd say they're turquoise.

As for my own eyes, they used to be blue when I was younger, but over time my eye color changed to a distinct blue-grey.
I could show you some tumblr links. Nearly everyone I follow are artists so you see comics now and then. =w=

To me so many blue eyes is....just incredibly unrealistic. It's a game I know but not that many people have nearly that same type of misty blue eye. Dx Need more diversity.

lol Riku's expression is why I like it. xD

Never met someone with eyes that change color before. My hair changed colors as I aged. haha

---

This one made my day

tumblr_nxqxilSDts1qkjik5o1_540.jpg

artist: I'vE ChangeD YoU KnoW?... (because it's Nov and friday the 13th lol)

Anagram

Banned
Apparently making things out of KH game models is a thing. lol I've now seen both interesting and bad things on DA.

Anagram

Banned
Freakin hell why wont tumblr let me post anything!? Dx
Also Mega seems to know a lot about those model images. xD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I've heard about it many times but never reached it, tumblr has a daily post limit.

Anagram

Banned
But I haven't made a post today. It wont let me make my one post all day. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back