• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tumblr Fun~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Okay this gif is beautiful. ;A;

That'd be cool too. Maybe make Terra brown then yellow later?

Indeed it is. Makes you wonder if it would have been better if Ven was green-eyed from the get go, not only because it would distinctly differentiate him from Roxas, but also because at least I think that green eyes suit him as well if not even better than blue ones.

Would in any case fit with his elemental theme (and brown eyes with brown hair is something rather common among humans).
Do we even have any KH original character who has brown eyes besides Hayner and Pence?

I remember seeing somewhere a gif which gave Vanitas silver eyes, which also looked pretty rad and unusual at the same time, as don't even remember from any anime people who had silver eyes (grey, yes, but not actual, shiny silver).
Sadly, I cannot find that one anymore.

---
Nomura's ultimate belt design, lol.
The one that did not get approval by SE to be used anywhere.

---
Speaking about Terra, I found one hilarious comic on the net:

tumblr_nxki0sDyYO1rr0j9vo1_540.png

tumblr_nxki0sDyYO1rr0j9vo2_540.png

tumblr_nxki0sDyYO1rr0j9vo3_r1_540.png

Zantetsuken is a really cool move...if you can pull it off that is.
Vanitas is probably laughing his ass off letting his Unversed interrupt Terra's attacks again and again...;P

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Ah, Zantesuken... that had to be one of my favorite moves in DDD. You could use it midair, and it took more than a simple attack to cancel it. And if it activates, it warps you straight to your target. Invaluable for those bosses in TWTNW.

But when it does get interrupted, yep, too accurate.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
That belt shirt is killing me. (Also I was just glancing at first and though it was made of meat. XD )

Would in any case fit with his elemental theme (and brown eyes with brown hair is something rather common among humans).
Do we even have any KH original character who has brown eyes besides Hayner and Pence?
Braig had brown eyes before getting all norty.

I remember seeing somewhere a gif which gave Vanitas silver eyes, which also looked pretty rad and unusual at the same time, as don't even remember from any anime people who had silver eyes (grey, yes, but not actual, shiny silver).
Ah, man, silver eyes would have looked great!

Speaking about Terra, I found one hilarious comic on the net:

tumblr_nxki0sDyYO1rr0j9vo1_540.png

tumblr_nxki0sDyYO1rr0j9vo2_540.png

tumblr_nxki0sDyYO1rr0j9vo3_r1_540.png

Vanitas is probably laughing his ass off letting his Unversed interrupt Terra's attacks again and again...;P
Every...flipping...time.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ah, Zantesuken... that had to be one of my favorite moves in DDD. You could use it midair, and it took more than a simple attack to cancel it. And if it activates, it warps you straight to your target. Invaluable for those bosses in TWTNW.

But when it does get interrupted, yep, too accurate.

This is one of the instances where it shows that DDD's system is a more refined, updated version of BBS'.

I personally found Zantetsuken most often to be one of the moves that looks incredibly cool, but is often ineffective. Except in KH II when attached to Limit Form where it helps greatly against some Org Data bosses and some of the Mushroom XIII (particularily No. V).

That belt shirt is killing me. (Also I was just glancing at first and though it was made of meat. XD )

Braig had brown eyes before getting all norty.

Ah, man, silver eyes would have looked great!

Every...flipping...time.

Funny as such "meat"-thingys truly exist. I think it was Lady Gaga who once wore one of those.

Ah, ok, that makes three, still not an accurate representation of how widely spread brown eyes are in reality.

Like said, despite my vast pool of anime, game and other animated characters I know, I can't recall anyone at a whim who might have actual silver eyes. Grey ones, yes, but not true silver.

*ggg*.

---

Today during lunch break I found another hilarious bit on Tumblr concerning Joshua:

• Joshua: Since Shibuya is gone and I can't take my Composer form, I should blend in as best possible so not to be noticed.
  • -Adds new districts, balloons, neon decorations to Traverse Town-
  • -Knows almost everything the player needs to know about fighting-
  • -Never attacked by the Dream Eaters-
  • -Travels between worlds-
  • -Grows wings and flies away-
  • Joshua: Nailed it.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Funny as such "meat"-thingys truly exist. I think it was Lady Gaga who once wore one of those.
Ah, yes. That thing
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ah, ok, that makes three, still not an accurate representation of how widely spread brown eyes are in reality.
If I was a villain in KH, my whole goal would be to implant pieces of my Heart among the cast simply to give them brown eyes.

Like said, despite my vast pool of anime, game and other animated characters I know, I can't recall anyone at a whim who might have actual silver eyes. Grey ones, yes, but not true silver.

*ggg*.
The only one I know whose eyes are silver is Ruby from RWBY. Other than that I got not-well wait, I think the Claymore's (from, um, Claymore) eyes are stated to be silver. But still, it's not much.

Last edited:

Anagram

Banned
That meat dress is burns my eyes ;A; J-just why...why would anyone...

Indeed it is. Makes you wonder if it would have been better if Ven was green-eyed from the get go, not only because it would distinctly differentiate him from Roxas, but also because at least I think that green eyes suit him as well if not even better than blue ones.

---
Nomura's ultimate belt design, lol.
The one that did not get approval by SE to be used anywhere.

---
Speaking about Terra, I found one hilarious comic on the net

lawl Zantetsuken. You were so much more useful with Sora~
Yeah as far as I remember only three characters have brown eyes, two have a greenish eye and everyone else original is an over saturated sea of blue. Green definitely fits Ventus greatly. I'd love to see that silver one for Vanitas. o_o

This gave me feels said:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ah, yes. That thing
Spoiler Spoiler Show

If I was a villain in KH, my whole goal would be to implant pieces of my Heart among the cast simply to give them brown eyes.

The only one I know whose eyes are silver is Ruby from RWBY. Other than that I got not-well wait, I think the Claymore's (from, um, Claymore) eyes are stated to be silver. But still, it's not much.

That was exactly the one I meant, lol, unforgettable.

Haha, well that would be certainly a less "villainous" goal than what Xehanort actually does. ;)

I see, well, maybe it is truly because grey and silver can easily be confused for each other (depending on the shade) that they get rarely used.

That meat dress is burns my eyes ;A; J-just why...why would anyone...

lawl Zantetsuken. You were so much more useful with Sora~
Yeah as far as I remember only three characters have brown eyes, two have a greenish eye and everyone else original is an over saturated sea of blue. Green definitely fits Ventus greatly. I'd love to see that silver one for Vanitas. o_o

Why? Just look at her name and you know why, lolz.

Yep, it being a finisher really made more use out of it.
Aren't there actually four with greenish eyes? Riku, Larxene, Axel and Olette?

I did look around for that one but I still couldn't find it. Maybe it was too obscure/didn't get enough attention online.
As a consolidation though I have found two more examples of "greeny Ven":
tumblr_noxi49Px7H1sob7jko2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_noxi49Px7H1sob7jko1_500.gif

Having the scene in mostly black and white also clearly does help to underline how "jewel-esque" and mesmerizing the eyes of KH characters are in general.

---

So for something new, this comic is certainly somewhat amusing (Roxas being a little shit, lol):
such_a_chid_by_kokomisou-d6t1qyj.png

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I don't understand why everyone seems to think that Riku's eyes are green. Ever since I first saw them, those eyes were an icy blue and they've stayed that way. Where are these people getting the green from?!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I don't understand why everyone seems to think that Riku's eyes are green. Ever since I first saw them, those eyes were an icy blue and they've stayed that way. Where are these people getting the green from?!
Spoiler Spoiler Show
They're blue in the first game's, though.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
So everyone sees the green eyes like once or twice in FMV's and decides that overrides... ALL of the games?? This guy has had at least one appearance in every single KH game to date (technically barring X and Unchained) and every time, they're clearly a light blue.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
So everyone sees the green eyes like once or twice in FMV's and decides that overrides... ALL of the games?? This guy has had at least one appearance in every single KH game to date (technically barring X and Unchained) and every time, they're clearly a light blue.
*does best Ienzo* I agree, it is strange.
If his eyes were teal (man, teal eyes would've looked great) I would understand the mistake, but...
1346951003KH3D%20Riku.jpg

tumblr_inline_mp658doUNu1qbhx7v.gif

tumblr_inline_mhiggfI4BO1qz4rgp.gif

...well they're not.

Anagram

Banned
Aren't there actually four with greenish eyes? Riku, Larxene, Axel and Olette?

I did look around for that one but I still couldn't find it. Maybe it was too obscure/didn't get enough attention online.
As a consolidation though I have found two more examples of "greeny Ven":
tumblr_noxi49Px7H1sob7jko2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_noxi49Px7H1sob7jko1_500.gif

Having the scene in mostly black and white also clearly does help to underline how "jewel-esque" and mesmerizing the eyes of KH characters are in general.

---

So for something new, this comic is certainly somewhat amusing (Roxas being a little shit, lol):
such_a_chid_by_kokomisou-d6t1qyj.png
lol I remember seeing that comic. There's a surprising amount of comics for them four. Darkgrey Heroine has several Vanitas pictures~

Ah I forgot a few. Still I find there to be an over saturation of blue. Wheres more of them other eye colors at Nomura!? Give me some more brown and green or even greyish blue! Hell give me some hetrochromia and central hetrochromia! *Idefinitelyspeltthosewronglol*
Hell I'd even take anime purple eyes. haha

Speaking of tumblr finds:

Anagram

Banned
Some more Riku eyes~

riku.jpg

tumblr_mqd1f28lPh1sxmcblo1_500.gif

bhn8l3.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

tumblr_lmb2bpKbVi1qgue32.jpg

Upon googling this I've learned there's a great deal of debate on this topic. lmao
Also some brown because I like it

tumblr_nof5olbfyT1suy1fso5_500.gif

Also this hilarious tumblr find said:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Riku's eye color is a major debate topic? I still think that the games are decisive evidence, but w/e...

Central heterochromia? Is that when the iris's outer edges are a different color than the area around the pupil?

Anagram

Banned
Central heterochromia? Is that when the iris's outer edges are a different color than the area around the pupil?

Yes. I know someone with it and it's honestly rather cool to look at. The person I know has a small circle of brown around their pupils while the rest of the eye is green. =D

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Yes. I know someone with it and it's honestly rather cool to look at. The person I know has a small circle of brown around their pupils while the rest of the eye is green. =D
Well what d'you know, I have eyes just like that, though they have little more brown around the center. They're pretty much the only thing about my appearance that I care about or take pride in.

KH could use eyes like those. They are much more interesting than just an even brown. Very pretty. =w=

Anagram

Banned
Well what d'you know, I have eyes just like that, though they have little more brown around the center. They're pretty much the only thing about my appearance that I care about or take pride in.

KH could use eyes like those. They are much more interesting than just an even brown. Very pretty. =w=

Yo yo hey I gots the brown eyes! KH needs more eye diversity so give'em everything. More brown, more green, and everything inbetween~
Oh ho Interesting! =D So you have a solid circle of brown around the pupil? What's the rest of the iris?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Yo yo hey I gots the brown eyes! KH needs more eye diversity so give'em everything. More brown, more green, and everything inbetween~
Oh ho Interesting! =D So you have a solid circle of brown around the pupil? What's the rest of the iris?
It's that blue-green color that the FMV's give to Riku. It's kind of difficult to see unless you look closely though, because it's on the edge of the iris.

So what about you? Anything notable about your eyes?

Anagram

Banned
It's that blue-green color that the FMV's give to Riku. It's kind of difficult to see unless you look closely though, because it's on the edge of the iris.

So what about you? Anything notable about your eyes?

Ohhhhh your eyes sound pretty. *o*
Sadly no. My eyes are a very solid color of brown. To be honest they're dark to the point they can be black unless I'm in a well lit area or outside during the day. The only real noticeable feature of my eyes that my parents both lack a fully brown eye. My dad has green and my mother has that light blue color.

My noticeable feature would likely be my hair.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Your eyes sound like my bro's. The 12-year-old, I mean. Younger bro has eyes like mine, minus the green-blue rims.
... I kind of wish I could actually contribute tumblr stuff to this thread, but I try to avoid that place like the plague. -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back