• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tumblr Community Project!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
Working on my video right now. c: If worst comes to worst and I can't get the video to work out, i'll just do a voice recording. (i'm going to try and do video though because I somehow feel like there will be more recordings than videos lol)

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
I still need more entries you guys :| At this rate I may just cancel the giveaway I had planned....

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I still need more entries you guys :| At this rate I may just cancel the giveaway I had planned....

Well, in all fairness, two contests are being run at once...
It would probably be best to wait until after the KHI Holiday Contest, keeping the already submitted entries in store for then.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
This is only a 1 minute video/voice recording. It shouldn't take you more than 15 to do this, less if you wing it. I think it has more to do with the fact that people are shy. Not everyone is keen revealing their identity online.

How many entries do you have Passion? If worst comes to worst, you can post pone it for a later date. Maybe you can try advertising the contest on Tumblr?

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
The project will be postponed. I'll have a definite deadline once the current Holiday Giveaway dies down. Thanks to those of you have turned in your submissions! It is greatly appreciated! Stay tuned for updates you guys

The_Dream_Shield

Website
backloggery.com
I think I'll be doing this, since I just found out about it and it's extended~ But it will be super corny and short >_< as well as shy-ish whether I do video or voice, since I know none of you people yet :e

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
do it guys >:c for PASSION! i mean shes all pretty and nice and stuff how could you possibly disappoint her?! ;3;

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
haha i totally have to fix the deadlines and everything... just want to know if people will still do it :p and I still have things to give away ;-;

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hey i have a webcam now. i will record video and be famous~

Back