• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Closed Trust is [NOT] Resolute

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
fantastic post Deimos!

@Lumine: Sent you a PM about how to proceed with the door :)

I'll be adding a new heartless called "Shadow Heart" to the OP pretty soon as well. Basically will function as a final wave imitation of Resolutes. It's a heartless that appears when a large amount of it's bretheren get wiped out by a resolute, and their data is used to take on their physical appearance and their resolve + a shadow replica of their keyblade (basically without a keychain).

purgatory

Awards
The best part about that skitty, we're about to come under fire en masse...>:c

#GetTheCoffinsReady

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Okay caught up again and I’ll definitely see about getting a post up by the end of the day. I just need to figure out what I’m having Jay do before she meets up with her group.

I was starting to think you got caught in the trap known as "real life" and was about to say "Well, we'll never see her again...time to reopen another spot." xD

Posted btw. More easter eggs.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
I was starting to think you got caught in the trap known as "real life" and was about to say "Well, we'll never see her again...time to reopen another spot." xD

Posted btw. More easter eggs.

XD I was starting to think so too Dari, "real life" did try it's best though to make it happen. I was only going to give it a little more time before I told you guys I couldn't continue. But I'm here for as long as possible, I really want to see this through to the end.

Posted as well, and a quick note on the demon tower that Jay had fought in the post. It had literally just spawned so she was able to take it out before it really got going.

purgatory

Awards
Theres exactly 280 posts left in this roleplay before a forced ending o_o...at first it seems like a lot but 20 post in and I've barely moved from my spot. Holy crap, lets make some impact guys~! :3

Deimos

Awards
I can't say that I wasn't looking forward to seeing another template ;) well, heres hoping in time you might reconsider Peace.

I'll be posting sometime tonight or tomorrow. I have instructions to follow for the time being, have fun as Traverse Town becomes ground zero! ;)

Deimos

Awards
Posted.

My post looks longer than it actually is, the song lyrics I've chosen actually have a dual meaning for the curious ;)

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Jesus christ, both posts by you and Lumine are solid.

@Peace: I figured I would at least try and pull you in man, but seriously thank you for at least considering us here man.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Posted.

My post looks longer than it actually is, the song lyrics I've chosen actually have a dual meaning for the curious ;)

I noticed :3
Nice post!

@Dari. I aim to please ;3
I just hope they stay solid through the whole thing xD

Deimos

Awards
Tempted to post again myself and offer up more depth to the harrowed end of hollow bastion that I'm on currently. I can't help but read some of these other posts and only a few of you aren't obsessed with remembering things. Is there any reason I should probably prioritize it a bit better? Subtle hints I drop through what Sae physically remembers and this person singing to him, but beyond that im largely focused on checking out the harrowed ends for now.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
@Deimos: That's up to you man, I have plot specific things being communicated via PM for #2 and as for me, well, remembering is an obsession on the back of what I think would help me along, even if it actually has the potential to be compromising, my character just persists that road anyway. It's dangerous, but I think meeting either you, #2, #3 or #4 would be worse as I haven't shared my Master of Master's conversation with the thread and well...I know a lot more than the rest of you...

Boom.

purgatory

Awards
Well guys, I'll be posting fairly soon, I was trying to wait for skitty cat as long as possible, but I'm trying to keep us in motion.

Deimos

Awards
Who are you and what have you done with purgatory, that was leagues ahead of anything you've written so far. The surge of emotion I get when I read it is worlds apart from anything I've seen so far, holy shit! O_O

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Posted.

Short one, but hey I'm excited Shiki is meeting another Resolute. FINALLY :D

Also, Nice post Purg :3

I wanna see what happens next with Try xD

Back