• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TricksterOnline (MMORPG) +KHI-based Clan?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VirusCoreHacker

stats.jpg

Here are my stats..the only weird thing is...
Everyone time i try to find someone..their offline >.> so is there a Specific server we're supose to be on
(currently is on pearl)

Kyo

stats.jpg

Here are my stats..the only weird thing is...
Everyone time i try to find someone..their offline >.> so is there a Specific server we're supose to be on
(currently is on pearl)

We play on Pearl server. Azu is at work and TMM is doing something..

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Account: ojike10
Character: Ojike

Char type: Raccoon(Charm)

I'll actually start playing it today. xD

Edit: Ended the day at lvl 10, and the purchase of a baby penguin. It's so funny seeing those things waddle around behind me. xD

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
If anyone gets to lvl 10, message me or Azu because while we were leveling we got a ton of lvl 10 armor and weapons, so we've kept them in storage for Guildies to use

Kyo

We won't be making a guild till Azu gains about...TWO MILLION galders(money $$). So sit tight and wait. Getting this much money is hard..

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
This game ain't too bad.

I'm level 23? Something like that. I'm a buff, a tank like allways, and I'm down to party yo.

sephy 9 2 5

This game is fun & all. And I'm lvling up pretty fast.

Only issue is sitting down/standing. For whatever reson my page up/down button does not work when I play the game. Other than that the road to becoming a magic powerhouse is awesome.

Azurith

Awards
Angels of darkness tread softly in the light.
I *AM* a magic powerhouse...
I can do over 1K damage now. xD
Just saying... <.<

My only problem???
Having enough mana to cast spells...

I run through my 1.1K mana really fast... like uber fast..
And I have to have a TON of mana pots to keep my magic supply going...

...and I have only 500+ HP.. so yea. <.<

~~Azurith

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Even with selling all of my crap that I'm not gonna need, at best my entire trek to lvl 34 has gotten me about 100K Galder

Now, if we all got to lvl 35 and you were all as financially successful as me, at best we'd make close to 1 million Galder

So even with us all pitching in, we'd probably only make it half way to making a Guild

-----------------------------------------

On another note....I sort of wish I was a Charm Type...

After being a Buffulo with relatively high defense in comparison to Pure-Attack Power types, in retrospect I really think that I would much rather be taking little-or-no damage with a lot of Def and Health while doing a little bit less damage, rather than doing an adequate amount of damage and and having to chug through potions with so-so Health and Def

Maybe I should re-roll another character and try and catch up to you guys, cause I mean we already have enough power types, we could use a Charm type for Royal parties

--------------------------------------------

Also, Sephy, just type /sit to sit down

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com

After being a Buffulo with relatively high defense in comparison to Pure-Attack Power types, in retrospect I really think that I would much rather be taking little-or-no damage with a lot of Def and Health while doing a little bit less damage, rather than doing an adequate amount of damage and and having to chug through potions with so-so Health and Def

Maybe I should re-roll another character and try and catch up to you guys, cause I mean we already have enough power types, we could use a Charm type for Royal parties

I noticed that. The other day I was partying with a group of lions and buffulos and a mage. The mage was running all over the place healing everyone, non-stop. Exept for me, who he only came over for when I was being gang banged by a group of sand demons.

Azurith

Awards
Actually muffins, I made 34K just last night, while I was at work. <.<

And I actually have equipment that's worth atleast 50,000 each...
Because its necessary for secondary job changes by lions, I think.

And the item is very hard to come by..

So I'm selling my ultra rare stuff to try to raise enough. e.e

~~Azurith

Azurith

Awards
Actually muffins, I made 34K just last night, while I was at work. <.<

And I actually have equipment that's worth atleast 50,000 each...
Because its necessary for secondary job changes by lions, I think.

And the item is very hard to come by..

So I'm selling my ultra rare stuff to try to raise enough. e.e

~~Azurith

PS>> For mage players:
I just realized a really nice trick to help in killing monsters faster..
When you get to have Mana Arrow or Mana Ring spells, you can cast Mana Arrow (It is very very slow to cast) and then follow up with a Mana Ring cast (Which is very fast).

With this combination, I can do about 1,000-1,600.
(You are basically double spell casting.)

Kyo

We might be able to get a lot of glade if someone tell me..how much I should sell my lvl 80-95 weapon and lvl 80-95 head gear. I might use that money to build up the guild faster and make me a lot richer =].

[How I got them? Some high lvl user just dropped them in the item store. I was lucky to get at least 2/10 items from him >_>..Though I wanted the eskimo hat lmao xD]

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Roffle. That is how I got a lot of quest items Kyo. Just slip right in when they don't see you and "borrow" the items. So much fun.

I got to lvl 20 today *trumpets* So I am all set for some royal parties.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Even with selling all of my crap that I'm not gonna need, at best my entire trek to lvl 34 has gotten me about 100K Galder

Now, if we all got to lvl 35 and you were all as financially successful as me, at best we'd make close to 1 million Galder

So even with us all pitching in, we'd probably only make it half way to making a Guild

-----------------------------------------

I was thinking that same. Tanks rock, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back