• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TricksterOnline (MMORPG) +KHI-based Clan?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It took me, Kyo, and Azu about 3 days total to get in the lvl 30+ range, so it shouldn't be that hard for any of you guys to catch up with us

Ammo costs 10 Gelda (Game currency), which really isn't that much, it's about 5x cheaper than a single potion, and Ammo is sold at every single shop in the game, so it's cheap and easy to get

Just a note for you Dark Hero Riku, Gun damage is calculated by Accuracy (AC), not Attack power (AP), so you're gonna want to be working on Accuracy for gun damage

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I'll try and help you out some. I'll do what I can, but I dunno, power lvling in this game is kinda hard

You need the skill "Gun wielder" (Something like that) in order to be able to equip Guns, it's a lvl 15 skill

By the way, I'm half-way to lvl 38

T

Tyler Durden

downloading as I type, but it will be awhile.

name is...lockecole

officially Sense type

I'll whisper as soon as I get on.

We're using pearl server, right?

Kyo

Yup. Won't be changing servers till I figure out some secrets ^.^.

T

Tyler Durden

I am upset- I downloaded on one computer and it wouldn't work, so I'm downloading it on this one.

Mah name is LockeBlack. friggin Locke or Blackjack was taken

alright, now I'm pissed. It doesn't work on one computer, and it makes my other computer crash.

GODDAMMIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back