• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TricksterOnline (MMORPG) +KHI-based Clan?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azurith

Awards
Angels of darkness tread softly in the light.
Linky-Links: Trickster - Links To Fantasy!

So Kyo and I have started playing TO (TricksterOnline) the past few days. Its a nice fun MMORPG game sort of like Ragnarok Online and Maple Story combined.. but without the sucky-ness. ;)

The game is 'safe' for all ages, as there isn't blood or gore. So parents shouldn't have a problem.
The game is also alot of fun. Honest.

And best of all?
Its 100% completely free to download and play!!!

That's right, it won't cost a thing to play.

So we have decided to try to spark some interest and get a Clan started.

~~Azurith

ultamaSora

Free, huh? I'll download it. Always trying to look for something good like this for free.

NVM, got it to work. Downloading it now.

Name: greyback
In-game:Greyback

Kyo

I'd like to point this out. Once you make a character, there will be a option if you want a tutorial or not. Please, DO THE TUTORIAL. You will get the basics of how to play the game and free items.

Kyo

I am using safari, a Mac browser. I resent my parents not letting me redownload FF after switching computers.

You don't have IE either?

Server is down for maintenance. Please wait for a few mins to hours. Just when I wanted to pass lvl 17..

ultamaSora

I might have to delete it on this computer and download it onto my other one, if it starts to move slower. Just finished the Tutorial, and I'm in the village. My names Greyback.

Kyo

I'd love to join this. But I'll have lots of files to remove to make room. Like Mapple Story, which has been doing nothing but wasting space for the past few months...

Then you can just replace MS with Trickster :eek:.

[Yay, I got it working. I'll be whispering a few of you guys right now.]

Kyo

Wait for Azurith to get online and reach his certain level. Then he will make the clan.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Downloading as we speak.

I'll probably name myself "Demonic Angel" if I can.

If not. . . I'll think of something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back