• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Traverse Town Tabloids #1: Is Nintendo banking on the Success of Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wwinterj

I have thought they will make another spin of but for the WII before KH3.I would not mind this at all.I don't own a WII but it would be another reason to buy one much like birth by seep is getting me to buy a PSP (as well as other reasons).

No dout days is making people buy a DS but when BB comes out for PSP that to will sell a lot and make people buy a PSP so Nintendo should not bank on one game such as this.They need more good games for the DS.

PSP has much more things going for it then the DS and with BBS it is iceing on the cake.I can only think of one reason to own DS and that is one game.I gues i could say the same about the WII also as there is not many reasons I would buy one.

Just don't make it KH3 and I will be happy.

Deilnax

Awards
well the wii is know for being more of a family console than anything else. putting kh on th wii would probably casualize the franchise even further. kh2 was already way to easy, what will happen to kh3 if it comes to a console liek the wii??

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
well the wii is know for being more of a family console than anything else. putting kh on th wii would probably casualize the franchise even further. kh2 was already way to easy, what will happen to kh3 if it comes to a console liek the wii??
After the complaints on KH2's difficulty they will probably make it harder.

Mythios

Website
cplusdev.com
I think putting it on the WII would be a good idea. But if thats the case I'd like to see it have a fair bit more extra content. I'd be more than happy to buy a WII for the game if they did that. And as others have said - the WII is more of a family console and I think KH could appeal to the WII very well for that reason.

Zennyker

A: Select Option (both in menus or battle Menus)/Attack
B: Cancel/Jump
C: (Nunchunk): Lock On
+/- (plus and minus): Start/Select
Analog (Nunchunk): Character movement
Control Pad: Battle Menu Navigation.
Z: Makes the camera to go to the back of the character automatically.
Z+Analog: Moves the camera.
Button 1: Shows the quick Selection Menu (the one where you can select the magics and items to be used)
Button 2: Auto-Summon/Auto-Form
Reaction Command (Wich would be done by tilting the control to four different ways: up, down, left and right, that would make us have up to four Reaction command possibilities at the same time!): Tilt the control
up, down, left and right.

See? I've configured KH2 for Wii. Why it wouldn't be possible to make a KH on Wii? If it's a spin-off, maybe we'll play with Riku, maybe with Mickey or even maybe with a totally new character that gets envolved with KH3 in some way. And considering Riku, for example, we would be presented to some characteristics that only Riku has, and then, a new way of control. If a Fifteen year old kid was able to configurate KH2 for Wii, why wouldn't Square Enix be able to do better for a new game?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I have thought they will make another spin of but for the WII before KH3.I would not mind this at all.I don't own a WII but it would be another reason to buy one much like birth by seep is getting me to buy a PSP (as well as other reasons).

No dout days is making people buy a DS but when BB comes out for PSP that to will sell a lot and make people buy a PSP so Nintendo should not bank on one game such as this.They need more good games for the DS.

PSP has much more things going for it then the DS and with BBS it is iceing on the cake.I can only think of one reason to own DS and that is one game.I gues i could say the same about the WII also as there is not many reasons I would buy one.

Just don't make it KH3 and I will be happy.

I agree, days is a great game but the DS is going to need more games like days if it plans to compete with the PSP.

Let's look at what the PSP has coming out soon:

1. BBS
2. Dissidia
3. An Assasins Creed Game
4. Possibly some FF Remakes
5. FF Agito XIII
6. Plus PSP's sports and fighting games = PS2 Quality

Let's look at what the DS has coming out:

1. Another Spectrobe Game
2. 358/2 Days
3. Sports Games that Rival PS1 Quality
4. FF: Blood of Bahamut
5. Possibly some FF Remakes

No if we look at this list it's clear that the PSP has more 3rd party games coming out for it than the DS does and the games coming out for PSP are expected to be great while the DS so far only has one that is guranteed to be a big seller and that is days.

The other games are either not well known or not big enough to bring in record sells. I expect PSP to become the most popular hand held soon. If the DS wants to sell more then it has to stop the puzzle games and stick to action/RPG's/ Whatever else people really like.

A

Audo

I agree, days is a great game but the DS is going to need more games like days if it plans to compete with the PSP./QUOTE]
Compete with the PSP in what way? Hardware-sales? It's already competing... and winning.

JDZ_007

honestly no one knows what will happen maybe we should just wait and see

who knows next Nomura Famitsu might want to make a Kingdom Hearts Movie

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Uhh.... Actually, yes there is going to be a KH movie.

Proof?

And if they are, tell me where tryouts are... LOL I'm not about to let them use some crappy Disney teen actor for Sora! Even if I must play the character myself! LOLZ

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
...A KH Wii game.

To be honest, it could mean any game. It maybe a KH spin-off/side-story. We all know that 'KHIII' isn't in development. And even if so, the release would be around the time where the PS3/360 would be more affordable with a bigger game catalogue. The only problem is Demographic and thus far; the next gen consoles is catering to racing or shooter maniacs.

Even Nomura stated himself that his next KH game 'might' be a another spin-off/sidestory. In other words, not the next numeric game.

Now this is where I apply my arguement from the iPhone. Just shut up, you whiny, pathetic KHtards. You haven't seen the game in motion for the wii, so you can't really comment. But wait, we don't have to be forced to use the wii mote? After all, Brawl wasn't forced to use one. Nor Battalion War II.
The reason I'm mostly against it coming to the Wii is because they themselves admitted to trying to stick to the same gameplay style, albeit with variations through the consoles. Much like on the DS where they didn't use the stylus, one would imagine they'd refrain as much as they can from abundantly going Wii-style, and then what's the point to using the Wii, anyway?

Smile, think of it from a game's developer prespective. It reminds me of my lesson in Games Development. Yes, the wiimote is one attractive prospect. But you forget it has another one. Cheaper production.

Klonoa wasn't forced to use its wiimote features. It was attractive to Namco Bandai because it was a console that it's cheaper to produce on. Namco Bandai saw that. Not every game needs to have a waggle feature. It can do fine with buttons.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I agree, days is a great game but the DS is going to need more games like days if it plans to compete with the PSP.

Let's look at what the PSP has coming out soon:

1. BBS
2. Dissidia
3. An Assasins Creed Game
4. Possibly some FF Remakes
5. FF Agito XIII
6. Plus PSP's sports and fighting games = PS2 Quality

Let's look at what the DS has coming out:

1. Another Spectrobe Game
2. 358/2 Days
3. Sports Games that Rival PS1 Quality
4. FF: Blood of Bahamut
5. Possibly some FF Remakes

No if we look at this list it's clear that the PSP has more 3rd party games coming out for it than the DS does and the games coming out for PSP are expected to be great while the DS so far only has one that is guranteed to be a big seller and that is days.

The other games are either not well known or not big enough to bring in record sells. I expect PSP to become the most popular hand held soon. If the DS wants to sell more then it has to stop the puzzle games and stick to action/RPG's/ Whatever else people really like.

-Archaic Sealed Heat
-Blue Dragon Plus
-Dragon Quest IX
-Front Mission
-Phantasy Star: Zero
-Suikoden Tierkreis
-Perfect Prosecutor
-Scribblenauts
-Professor Layton
-Mario & Luigi RPG
-Elebits: Kai and Zero
-Infinite Space
-Golden Sun DS
-Final Fantasy Gaiden

Already released are games like Valkyrie Profile, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, Retro Game Challenge, Henry Hatsworth, FFCC: Echoes of Time, Knights in the Nightmare, and SMT: Devil Summoner

The DS has nothing to worry about in terms of sales, it is the greatest selling gaming platform in every single region of the world right now, and is showing no signs of slowing down. The PSP has a great upcoming game lineup if you're a Square Enix fan, but other than that there's not much else, and despite this you would be delusional to suggest that the PSP is somehow going to be a significant threat to the DS market share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back