• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Traps lol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilla

So uh, I've been intrigued lately about the fears people seem to have with homosexual males/females and people that simply blur the lines of gender identity. Frankly I wish to know what causes some of you to have a dislike/fear or be bothered by individuals of whom may not directly belong in a specific "feminine" or "masculine" stereotype. Is it the lack of understanding that is bothersome? Even the most acceptable people towards gays and whatnot seem to find the individuals questionable and not relate-able. When the "gender benders" themselves are unable to see the strange qualities that have others going wtf.

If you don't feel like discussing the real meat of my question (lol meat) then just inform me of how gays/androgynous characters bother you and if you necessarily know why they in-fact do. I could care less if you are fine with gays or not, that's a different ball-park from my question.

On a side note, I'm also interested in what the true definitions of gender really are, or what they mean to you if you don't mind. I'm not just talking about homosexuals, just people in general.

For those of you who don't know what i mean,here are two good examples:

izzy_hilton_by_marc_mez--large-msg-11933493406.jpg

Dude

jdbeach.jpg

chick

Just putting this out there out of curiosity and for kicks, go for it kiddies.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
i am onto your secret joe jonas

androgyny gets my stamp of approval mostly because it makes me giggle
also because sometimes girls get the better designs on their clothing

D

Deleted member 36435

If the person is a dude in the first picture, that makes me gay. :(

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
It really is fascinating. some people spend thousands of dollars to change their gender so that they can "Correct" Mother nature's mistake in order to stabilize their mental state.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
They bother me by asking me about some fears that aren't even there...
If the person is a dude in the first picture, that makes me gay. :(
How much you want to bet half of the people that will post will be all shocked that it's a dude too.

D

Deleted member 70496

I love androgyny. : ) I never really cared about gender all that much, but yeah androgyny is awesome... and kinda sexy.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
i prefer androgynous people over cross dressers.for instance david bowie, david sylvian (avatar) and brett smiley, as they're more like "yeah mang, i wear make-up and have long (groomed) hair, but i'm toterry a dood".

~Gunther~

Website
www.marriland.com
I just think most people think that if you wear a skirt, you'd better have a cooter to match.

On a side note, I'm also interested in what the true definitions of gender really are, or what they mean to you if you don't mind. I'm not just talking about homosexuals, just people in general.
Penis = Male
Vagina = Female

I personally never thought there was a "state of mind" or whatever when it comes to one's gender.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
For me, it depends on the motive and the extent of the change (cause there is a point at which your motive has to be the I disagree with, otherwise you wouldn't do it). For example, I personally want long hair (as opposed to short, which is generally considered "masculine") because I like the way it looks. The problem I have is when people do things (to the extent of surgery), because they want to be (be like) the opposite sex. At that point, your not trying to be true to yourself (though a lot of transgenders claim to be), but someone else (probably do to dissatisfaction with their original body).

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
They can do whatever they want with their bodies, but simply to emulate the other sex seems a pretty poor excuse.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
^For some reason, that made me laugh.

I have no problem with androgyny, but on a more personal level of values, I simply don’t find it appealing.

I’m heterosexual for a reason. I want my men to be masculine, so men dressing feminine, wearing excessive make up, and so on is a complete turn off.
I know other people who feel the same way as me, and perhaps strongly enough to feel contempt for those are so deliberately unappealing for them.

Hopefully that adds some insight, Vanilla.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
^For some reason, that made me laugh.

I have no problem with androgyny, but on a more personal level of values, I simply don’t find it appealing.

I’m heterosexual for a reason. I want my men to be masculine, so men dressing feminine, wearing excessive make up, and so on is a complete turn off.
I know other people who feel the same way as me, and perhaps strongly enough to feel contempt for those are so deliberately unappealing for them.

Hopefully that adds some insight, Vanilla.

this is definitely refreshing.
It seems that most girls i've seen in
Highschool, always had that guy who looked
like he hung out in front of a mirror as long, or longer
than they did.

In Weight training this one guy always used to look
at himself in the mirror all day. Kinda creepy,
but as far as Androgyny, some ppl feel comfortable being a diff. sex,
or just dont find their gender to be natural. I dont mind someone with that
lifestyle, but sometimes at my job i'll see men dressed up as woman
who would be better off being and staying a man

Status