• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Translations for brand spankin' new images (which are on gamespot) are needed!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Yeah... Anyway, "my own way" may be substituted for "family circumstances" (don't mess with my affairs?), I'm a bit unsure of the kanji. The whole sentence seems a bit strange to me, but it does fit if Pete turns out to be the new Maleficent...
hadespete0sq.png

EDIT: Fixed typo. I'm going to check out the last image, and see if I can translate it. If not, then this is the last one... For now.

As always, please correct the mistakes I've made.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
I have the second Hades pic nearly translated- but there is one word, which can mean a multitude of things, that is giving me a hard time. I have yet to come up with a final translation, and since I feel I've taken enough chances/guesses for one day, the above image will be the last one... for now.

Oblivion999

one question why is pete in hercules world is he a main bad guy like one that travels

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
I'm more or less willing to bet my life on the fact that Pete will be like a slightly more meddlesome Maleficent- he shows up in both Hercules' and Mulan's worlds, and he is obviously pissing Hades off. XD

FantasysFreak999

Oh!i know who pete is now..i don't know why but...he doesn't seem evil enough to me,maleficent rocked man she was a great boss fight and she just had a good feel,but pete..he will be more silly at least in my opinion but we'll see :D

Playcell

i think pete is like a boob (no brain but muscle)
i mean his plots agiansts mickey were always idiotic in the cartoons. So i think that Pete is a hired goon who has been ordered to kill Sora (or watever) by any means nessasary. So right now hes using Hades (and Hades doesn't kno) to kill Sora. Hes only helping Hades to eliminate Hercules cause Sora will be killed in the plan..u dig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back