• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Translations for brand spankin' new images (which are on gamespot) are needed!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
*takes second look* wow the place is in ruins! good question klclodi13.
2261_38.jpg

maybe this is the answer? i'm not sure but it is a good guess!

~NGD OMEGA~

HEY I JUST GOT THIS!!!!

Hades (to Pete): It is connected to the prison of the underworld. We shall be calling up a very dangerous and violent criminal [View Image]

He is talking about Auron. Why Auron is a dangerous and Violent Criminal I do not know, but This almost perfectly fits in with the story!

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Riku-Keyblade said:
Originally Posted by Mors of KH2.co.uk
Sora: Then can we all go get scolded together? [View Image]
Hercules: I'm a failed hero. [View Image]
Sora (to Riku?): Please tell me what those black cloacked men who came here told you.
[View Image]
Captain Li-Shang: So you tricked me... [View Image]
Mushu: Yep. I faught to help defeat the bad guys too. [View Image]
Hades: Yes. It means that a non-existant tournament was promised. [View Image]
Pete: You can't deploy your strength here right? [View Image]
Sora (To Org Member): Ah! You! [View Image]
Hades: Don't mess around here in my domain! [View Image]
Hades (to Pete): It is connected to the prison of the underworld. We shall be calling up a very dangerous and violent criminal [View Image]
Meg: I'm a friend of Hercules too. Megara. Call me Meg. [View Image]

Interesting, that means I wasn't as wrong as I originally thought. Th black-cloaked one is just a case of japanese grammar messing with my head yet again. :p
The "non-existent tournament" translation is also very similar to what I had in mind but never finalized, because I thought it sounded too weird to be correct. XD
Anyway, I'll be here whenever new images pop up (unfortunately I won't be here Monday, when S-E's KH2 site opens, but I'll be back Tuesday).

Playcell

thanks,
and lordmune when though you *cough*sucked*cough* u aren't a bad translater..j/k

good try,at least u were close.

Milh_Amethyz

Unreal! whis i can do that too....I mean when the kh2 is released the game im gonna play is in japanese language you know i mean i wanna learn how to read JAP language DUDE sheez.... at least LORDMUNE can

starry_eyed_hero

darky_dee4556 said:
I was reading the Sora talking to Riku translation... I wonder if he saw Riku sporting the black cloak. Strange...
I dont think he was talking to Riku. I think it's more logical that he was talking to the Beast. Apparently, the unknowns have a connection to the Beast's sudden act of rage, seen in the trailers. It would only be logical that Sora would want to know what the unknowns told him, that made him want to attack Sora.

I'm sorry, but it seems that the people who jumped to the conclusion that he's talking to Riku, just wanted to see Riku in the new game so badly that they when they heard anything about the unknowns, they assumed it must have to do with Riku.

starry_eyed_hero

LordMune said:
Since when is the Beast in Mulan's world?
I never said that he's in Mulan's world. Where did you get that idea from? I just said that in the so-called "Sora-talking-to-Riku" translation, he may be talking to Beast instead of Riku. Did you see that picture yet? Well, in case you decided to skip it, here it is:

25.jpg

I've never watched Mulan before, but honestly, that seems more like Beast's World, than Mulan's world.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
That is Mulan's world. It has more of a chinese architect. I'm not an expert on such things, but that pot on the side could be some clay or metal pot that is in the Emorper's hall or something. And just the yellow and red makes it look chinese IMO.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Yeah, all the talk of kanji and Japanese to english translations...I'll go edit that.

But great job on the translations. Personally, I think you were bang on with all of them. You got the main point across, who cares about the wording?

Milh_Amethyz

Okey from the picture....You all see....From the back of Sora there is a door.....that is the door thats been smashed by the leader of rebelion or whatever that is named Shang Yu (I think that the name....OOOOOOh who cares) in the Emperor's Temple or whatever that is in Mulan's Movie.

starry_eyed_hero

Ok, well sorry for not being an expert on chinese architecture. I promise I'll work on that.

Anyway, there's still no reason to believe that it must be Riku he's talking to. The way I see it, he's probably just talking to one of the characters from Mulan.

An unknown obviously came in and interfered with Beast's world, and we can see from some of the shots that the unknown has appeared in Mulan's and Hercules' worlds too. So, it seems like this unknown is going to appear periodically in the game, causing a lil bit of trouble in each world that Sora visits. I'd say he's probably talking to character from Mulan, wondering what kinda trouble the unknown has caused in this world.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
starry_eyed_hero said:
Ok, well sorry for not being an expert on chinese architecture. I promise I'll work on that.

Anyway, there's still no reason to believe that it must be Riku he's talking to. The way I see it, he's probably just talking to one of the characters from Mulan.

An unknown obviously came in and interfered with Beast's world, and we can see from some of the shots that the unknown has appeared in Mulan's and Hercules' worlds too. So, it seems like this unknown is going to appear periodically in the game, causing a lil bit of trouble in each world that Sora visits. I'd say he's probably talking to character from Mulan, wondering what kinda trouble the unknown has caused in this world.

Yes, you should work on your ability to spot distinctly oriental architecture. Anyway, I don't think he's talking to Riku either- my translation of the "first" image in this setting was So it was Riku after all!- Mors of KH2.co.uk had some weak argument about people referring to others in third-person even when speaking to them in japanese (which is true, but does not appear to apply in this case). So the theory that the Unknown stalking Sora is actually Riku may not be too far-fetched.

starry_eyed_hero

LordMune said:
Yes, you should work on your ability to spot distinctly oriental architecture. Anyway, I don't think he's talking to Riku either- my translation of the "first" image in this setting was So it was Riku after all!- Mors of KH2.co.uk had some weak argument about people referring to others in third-person even when speaking to them in japanese (which is true, but does not appear to apply in this case). So the theory that the Unknown stalking Sora is actually Riku may not be too far-fetched.
I'm not saying that it's far-fetched that Sora is talking Riku. I'm just saying that we have more reason to believe he would be talking to someone else, than to believe that he's talking to Riku. It's still possible that he's talking to Riku, we just dont have much reason to believe that he is right now.

Also, in that screenshot the architecture doesn't look distinctly oriental, unless your a 30 year old nerd who sits at his computer all day and looks up info on oriental culture and video games. I'm not a nerd and I dont go to china all that often, so I dont really have a reason to learn about chinese architecture.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
starry_eyed_hero said:
Also, in that screenshot the architecture doesn't look distinctly oriental, unless your a 30 year old nerd who sits at his computer all day and looks up info on oriental culture and video games. I'm not a nerd and I dont go to china all that often, so I dont really have a reason to learn about chinese architecture.

Let me re-phrase my earlier statement- It certainly does not look like anything out of the Beast's world, and with a simple elimination technique (it's not the Beast's World- it does not look like Olympus, hence, it must be Mulan's world) you can determine which world it is. And if you've seen any other screenshots of Mulan's world you should be able to recognize it instantly.
But it appears you haven't.
It's not like I blame you or anything.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back