• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Translations for brand spankin' new images (which are on gamespot) are needed!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dark_Heartless

humbug! if only my japanese friend could come sooner!!!

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
I'll give it a shot when I get home. Don't expect too much though- KH2's subtitle kanji is a bit messed up IMHO, (a bit hard to read for a relative newbie like me) and japanese sentence structure still does my head in occasionally.

Regarding a kanji list- I don't think such a "list" (i.e. a plain bulleted list) exists. There are thousands upon thousands of kanji signs and combinations, effectively rendering a list like that useless, even more so if you don't know radicals and stuff. There is sort of a list in the japanese IME in Windows, but it is probably impossible to navigate without knowing how to count strokes and recognize radicals. I know how to do these things and have been using it for some time, but I still have trouble with it. >_>

EDIT: Where is Sen when ya need him? XD

JaD

Corozal, Puerto Rico --- Pa' que tu lo sepas' GOD_
Playcell said:
Yea, i hope they have the following things for KH2 on E3:

1) The release date
2) A new trailer
3) A playable demo
4) The Jump Festa Trailer (if it existed)
5) A software that translates captions in screenshots!!!!

anybody?

A traslate can traslate text in image hehehehe u kidding right that can not happen for now. remember the text are charcter and a pics text are just color so that no gonna happen

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
hahahaha..i wish there were something that did that so i can read all these damn Japanese magazines....I need to learn the language

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
I just got home. I will now see which of the images is possible for me to translate (well, I can probably translate all of them, but it is a question of difficulty and efficency vs time), and then translate those. The first one should be up in a bit.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
meg5dy.png

Playcell

makes sence to me...
lordmune,what would we do without u?
well,we'd be taking japenese leasons or killing japnese kids.lol

Playcell

it would be cool if we they released screenshots with english subtitles.
won't happen thought

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
I appreciate the, er, appreciation. :D
I'm just waiting for someone who can speak japanese fluently to come pWn my translations. XD

herc9qy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back