• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Translated Days Gameplay Footage (Re:Riplai)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Hey everyone. Our good friend bittermeat over at HeartStation has recently uploaded her translations for the Days Gameplay Footage that was originally released with Re:Riplai last December. Be sure to check out her new site, and the video below!

Source: HeartStation

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member
I glad Roxas moves really fast. In the past I think Sora has run like a duck.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Seems pretty good. But it also looks like a sort of...copy of KH1/2...

peachie

Beautifuuulll footage...

Yeah, I wonder if there's a meaning behind his strange behavior. This would have been pretty much right after the events of CO, so I wonder if that has to do with his memory problems?

A

Audo

Beautifuuulll footage...

Yeah, I wonder if there's a meaning behind his strange behavior. This would have been pretty much right after the events of CO, so I wonder if that has to do with his memory problems?
Could easily be before CO....

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
"Roxas, Fight fight fight!" If I hadn't been in school when I saw that I would have squealed.

But looks good, and the graphics should be pretty good for a DS game

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
For a brief moment, I grew a tad wary when Axel mentioned a "reward" at "the special place"....Thank goodness it didn't turn out to be what I thought he was insinuating.
Anyways, the game appears to run quite smoothly, resembling the main Kingdom Hearts titles as well as using excellent graphics for a DS title.

Oblivionite

Man. This game looks amazing to me, but do you think Roxas will get some more cool keyblades or something...?

Papou

Thanks for the video! I bet there are going to be tons of new theories now, about Roxas' screwy memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back