• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Toriko

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Sorry for the double post again but the new chapter is out, so the old man used instinct and never tried to give off any killing intent huh? guess that's why no animal didn't sense how powerful he was
PS I know i'm being paronoid but I honestly thought of the double kugi punch like WEEKS ago...someones taking my ideas...

Last edited:

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
So. He thought of double Kugi punch now?

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
PS I know i'm being paronoid but I honestly thought of the double kugi punch like WEEKS ago...someones taking my ideas...

Its not that difficult to imagine, if someone can use a massive punch with one hand. Logic says they can try it with two.

And what the hell is that at the end?

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Double Nail Punch. I love the idea and all, but like.. just where did he learn that? Just now?

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I think Toriko was effectively being that one friend you have whom after you've managed to learn something after loads of hard work, he somehow manages to do it on his first try.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Considering it's shiny and all, it wouldn't surprise me if Sunny stole Toriko's choice again.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
If it isn't one of the incredibly good arcs, excluding Freezing Hell(my personal favorite), he tends not to.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Ice Hell was glorious.

Iunno about only big arcs getting it. The BB Corn arc wasn't particularly massive, neither was the rainbow fruit.

Ice Hell has to be my favourite too though I think.

Oh and Sunny already has a fish course it turns out.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Would you be surprised if he ended up being like "S'Not Beaut'fl Enough" compared to this new thing, though?
I still agree though, Freezing Hell is still my favorite. Especially seeing Toriko punch Tommyrod and getting his arm ripped off in the process. It showed Toriko hit his limit, and it also showed off some new characters we might see in the future.

Usually those generic "YEAH, KICK HIS ASS" gangs aren't developed well, but Toriko actually showed them willing to die just so their boss could possibly win a fight, knowing they'd die in the process. That was just god damn awesome to me. at all I'd love to see Match again, god he was awesome. It actually makes sense when you look at all his scars from his fight with Zebra.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
New chapter. I'm pretty interested to see what the ingredient is. I also think that it's more interesting that the IGO president didn't have a cook to create his full course.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
DIS...A...PPOINT...MENT!!! That's all there was to his Hors D'oeurve?! I thought it would look SOOO much better!!! I swear if it does something like "makes you empty" I'm suing the author! Cause I came up with a food item like that WAY long ago!!!

Mineral Bread- Far out in the hottest of deserts lays the “Tomb of Hunger” a place where even the fullest of people become hungry upon entering its dark room. Thousands of years ago the ancient Egyptian pharaohs of Gourmet dined themselves on the most delicious of foods, happy as they were the pharaohs wanted more, to eat even at their fullest, so to achieve this goal every pharaoh in Gourmet Egypt ordered their cooks to make a food that would actually make them hungrier. After a decade of experimentation the pharaohs got their wish, and obtained the Mineral Bread, a bread to actually eat away at any nutrition you may have had, its nickname is the “Perfect Appetizer” because of its ability to give any eater an empty belly before eating their next meal. In order to keep this from other hunger fanatics the pharaohs ordered for every Mineral Bread to be sealed away and to never be taken out unless for that of royalty; unfortunately they did too good a job, with all the creatures and beasts guarding no one could get in to retrieve the Bread, not even the pharaohs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back