• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Top Ten Worlds, And Other Things We Want In Kh3!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Averixx

-Worlds-

1. Port Royal again.
2. Fullmetal Alchemist (Square Enix already make the FMA games y not put it in the KH series if they have the licensing to do so? plus i think it would be hilarious, adventurous and i think it would fit)
3. Aladdin world again (the last movie :( )
4. Little Mermaid II world with Melony and Ursula's sister Maganta(i think) (NO MUSICALS!!!)
5. Lion King II world

-Other-

1. Riku in party.
2. Riku turns evil again and we have to fight him again (to me that was fun)
3. The party characters being usefull and helpful.
4. Cool keyblades.
5. COSTUMIZATION OF THE KEYBLADE (or the keychain and Keyblade)

thats wat i want tell me wat u think guys and wat u expect to find in KH3 too.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
No atlantica man. For me there needs to spirited away, narnia, and atlantis the movie, I made a thread myself about the Fma thing, it would be cool, but it insn't going to happen sadly.

ozymandius

to see more of The World That Never Was would be pretty cool...especially if you could wall-run all the way up the buildings and fight on top of them. it would give a whole new dimention to the gameplay.

Last edited:

Soraroxrikusux05

Averixx said:
-Worlds-

1. Port Royal again.
2. Fullmetal Alchemist (Square Enix already make the FMA games y not put it in the KH series if they have the licensing to do so? plus i think it would be hilarious, adventurous and i think it would fit)
4. Little Mermaid II world with Melony and Ursula's sister Maganta(i think) (NO MUSICALS!!!)
5. Lion King II world

-Other-

1. Riku in party.
4. Cool keyblades.

would everyone in general get off the anime/manga ideas already? KINGDOM HEARTS IS FINAL FANTASY AND DISNEY ONLY! NO MANGA! NO ANIME! GET OVER IT ALREADY!!!

BlaZinbritt11588

silverdragon1615 said:
No atlantica man. For me there needs to spirited away, narnia, and atlantis the movie, I made a thread myself about the Fma thing, it would be cool, but it insn't going to happen sadly.

WOW. i can't believe that someone else agrees with me that spirited away and narnia should be in the game. you must have good taste;)

and it would be really fun if riku spazzed out again. it was fun fighting him. but i think riku's stuck in the light for good.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Averixx said:
-Worlds-

1. Port Royal again.
5. Lion King II world

-Other-

1. Riku in party.
4. Cool keyblades.

definetely more port royal, no agrabah, atlantica, those r defininetly dead by now (used 2 much), nd theyre really isnt much 2 liong king 2 so im gonna have 2 say no 2 that as well, but id love 2 see Atlantis, Stitch, more Twilight Town, Disney Castle, nd Radiant Garden, no manga (i love fullmetal alchemist, but it wouldnt fit in w/ Kh3), ummm.... Jak Jak (incredibles) as a summon, along w/ sulley (monsteres inc.) , nd how bout the chronicles of narnia..

Soraroxrikusux05

there probly wont be pixar because disney and pixar are done making films together cars is the last one(i knew this since march of '05) so they'll probly pull the rights from disney

S

Sapphire

For worlds i would like to see one of the final fantasy worlds doesn't matter which one it is. Atlantica I'm not so sure about because the first time was kool but in KH2 it was pure musical and that kinda killed it for me so no Atlantica, Aladdin he's done with. for other's riku should still be in the party but may drift off sometimes and "Tidus & Wakka" from the first should come back as the new villians I think that could add some kind of new twist or something

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
No Agrabah. I'm so sick of it. Aladdin does crap for me. Get new worlds, S-E!

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I think a Miyazaki world would be great...but the KH series is slowly running out of good Disney movies to use as levels

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
anime world?! HAHA no. lol Sorry, but that's just NO. I'm sick of atlantica and aladdin. I'm about to shoot those people. Halloween town is pretty done too but i just love that world so much so i hope they have it again! :D

Worlds I would think...:

- Radiant Gardens
- Space Paranoids (Well if they have Radiant Garden which they most likely will, and the space paranoids are inside Ansem's computer, It seems likely.)
- Pride Lands (they talked about Simba's baby and showed it at the end so Lion King 2 is likely)
- HALLOWEEN TOWN gkljhsndb
- Disney Castle. Hopefully it will be bigger. I'm not sure if they'll have timeless River.
- Destiny Islands. You're most likely gunna start off there. Depending on the time period of the game that is. Either way, it's TRE likely.
- Olympus Coliseum. DUH gotta have the games and there's always something good happening there. I would also expect that they would have another stray FF person.
- Beast's Castle. LIKE DUH.
- Land of Dragons. Hated it but i think it will be in there anyways.
- Port Royal. Dead Man's Chest OF COURSE!!! (tomorrow.. YAY)

Worlds I would like...:

- TWILIGHT TOWN! IT = LIFE
- WTNW. hmm actually I'm not sure.
- Castle Oblivion. I loved that place, not gunna deny it. And it would be FUNNEH:

Sora: HMMMM this place seems oddly familiar...

He's full of amnesia haha. Well back to my list.

- Narnia. I love that movie so much. Peter would probably join your party. Aslan as a summon!? oooh yes.
- Monsters INC. Transform into a monster. W00T! Sulley joins the party YAY!
- Incredibles hell of a lotta super powers.
- Atlantis. I have no clue who would join your party though. Milo is a skinny white boy.. can't see what he can do. Maybe we can join that mole man >_>
- An MTV world!!!! haha noo. JK it would be fun though. lol PIMP MY GUMMI SHIP!!!
- Eh. I forget the rest of the disney ones i was thinking of.

Riku is very likely idea for being in your party. It would also be funny if Kairi was. I wish Kingdom Hearts and FF were multiplayered............... *sigh* oh well. I think we need new FF people. Meaning Rinoa because Squall is lonely. Or Leon... >_< whatever you wanna call him.
And I think he should use his real name ksjgfdbjksgb. Really, all of his friends are on different worlds. Selphie is an annoying school girl and seifer is a gay wangsta over in Twilight Town. Really, it must be hard surrounded by FF7 people all day long. And they had to be the worst ones too. YUFFIE AND CID?! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! Aerith is kgjnkjsnfdkj okayyy when she's DEAD in AC. I would murder myself if i listened to her voice all day. HMMM we need more FF 9 people. Like my monkey friend Zidane :) OHH!!!! I would love a RENO!!! YES I WOULD! HE WOULD HAVE NO POINT WHAT SO EVER EXCEPT TO BE FUNNY but I love him so he should come ^_^. Get together with Axel and corrupt the balance of voice overs.

Allright I'm done with the FF people. and I think I'm done with this post too.. for now. SO BBFN.

the organization

top 10 worlds

1. secret ending world
2. hollow bastion
3. fulmetal alchemist(my fav. anime)
4-6. final fantasy X, X2, VII
7. lionking
8. kingdom hearts
9. world that never was
10. port royal

other cool thing are play as riku more play as king more play as kairi a steady dark drive mode coller blades

King-of-Hearts

I mean the only worlds I really liked are the one's that weren't disney.I mean yeah there were some ok disney worlds but I didn't really like them.I think the "supposed" Kingdom Hearts 3 should ditch the Disney tag and make all the worlds either Final Fantasy as well as make up their own new worlds.Disney is just too cute for the up and coming Kingdom Hearts 3.

But if I have to choose the Worlds I would have to say:

Traverse Town- I would ABSOLUTELY LUUUUVVVVVV for this world to come back new and improved.

Radiant Garden- (All Fixed up of course) WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOO!!OH YEAH!!No more Hollow Bastion Hey! No More Hollow Bastion Hey! (everyone join the conga line)

Twilight Town- I'm not realy sure about this one,but they could expand the world and make it so much better!

The World That Never Was- They could SO!!! Give this world an expansion and give you more freedom in it.I mean come on didn't we all see DEEP DIVE and Another Side, Another Story.

End of the World- I loved this world KH1 and think it should come back.

KH3 Secret Video World- OF COURSE this is self explanatory

Destiny Islands- OH YEAH!!!RETURNING HOME BABY!WWWWOOOOO!

Castle Oblivion- I'm not sure about this one either,but hey SE and Tetsuya can make it work

and if they have to have disney in it then Disney Castle would be okay,especially since it could be done in a larger scape.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Did you say Atlantica? ARE YOU CRAZY! Like.0000000030000475763% of the people who have played the KH Games would say that Atlantica is cool. The others would most likely say it sucks.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Averixx said:
-Worlds-

1. Port Royal again.

NO, NO, and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's not Disney and not Final Fantasy. Plus it's not Nomura's work.

5. Lion King II world

No. Unless they follow the books then Lion King II should stay the hell away from KH3. They can avoid this by having Simba be a party member saying that he would rather fight away from his ----> SON <----

Since we might have to pay 70 dollars for the disk we might as wello get to do that *rolls eyes*

For me there needs to spirited away, narnia, and atlantis the movie,

Perfect way to make the next game the LAST and CRAPPIEST.

definetely more port royal, no agrabah, atlantica, those r defininetly dead by now (used 2 much), nd theyre really isnt much 2 liong king 2 so im gonna have 2 say no 2 that as well, but id love 2 see Atlantis, Stitch, more Twilight Town, Disney Castle, nd Radiant Garden, no manga (i love fullmetal alchemist, but it wouldnt fit in w/ Kh3), ummm.... Jak Jak (incredibles) as a summon, along w/ sulley (monsteres inc.) , nd how bout the chronicles of narnia..

IS IT SO HARD TO USE THE FREAKING A BUTTON FOR AND?

PORT ROYAL IS DEAD. It was crap in the first game and such crap shouldn't return. Classics = BETTER.

Chronicles of Narnia is also crap and S-E doesn't have the rights to it. So sadly its Tarzan with talking animals and retarded kids.

final fantasy worlds

It's not going to happen. Why? Because the FF characters won't be living there which ruins the point of having them. Plus it ruins what they already established with the characters. Nomura has already said it won't happen and instead Original worlds will be made.

Space Paranoids (Well if they have Radiant Garden which they most likely will, and the space paranoids are inside Ansem's computer, It seems likely.)

And boring.

TWILIGHT TOWN

= Crap....bring back Traverse Town!

disney miyzaki worlds would be nice

1. Disney doesn't have the international rights.
2. Square doesn't have any rights at all.
3. You have a better chance of Tarzan coming back than Square running around the world to get the rights and Disney getting it to put any of his movies in the game.

princessember

Website
www.myspace.com
OOHH! I would luv the Full Metal World!(my favorite anime!) It would totally rock!
My top 5 worlds:
1. TWTW (can't live without it)
2. Radiant Garden (you can get lost in that place)
3. WTNW (kingdom Hearts again)
4. Destiny islands (maybe the start?)
5. Atlantica!!! (hehe Just kidding)

Averixx

the organization said:
top 10 worlds

1. secret ending world
2. hollow bastion
3. fulmetal alchemist(my fav. anime)
4-6. final fantasy X, X2, VII
7. lionking
8. kingdom hearts
9. world that never was
10. port royal

other cool thing are play as riku more play as king more play as kairi a steady dark drive mode coller blades

FINALLY!!! FINALLY SOMEONE AGREED WITH THE FMA IDEA!!!!:D
and i do see it happening too. here is wat i think the beginning to the world would be like-
*Sora, Donald, and Goofy poof behind a crowd*
Croud: Have u heard of the Fullmetal Alchemist? Ya he seems to be unlike the other dogs of the state.
*Sora, Donald and Goofy look at each other confused*
Sora: Hey mister wat is alchemy?
*Person looks weirded out*
Person: R u serious?!
Sora: um.....
*person explains*
Sora: Oh!
*Sora nods*
Sora: So who is this Fullmetal Alchemist?
Person: O u most be new. Fullmetal is an Alchemist of he state.
Sora: Oh....
*Sora, Donald and Goofy look at each other*
Donald: We should talk to this "Fullmetal".
Person: Oh, than u should go to Risenbul.
Sora: Than off to Risenbul.
*Sora and company venture to Risenbul*
*Sora and company see Alphonse and Ed coming beside them*
Sora: Hey!
*Ed and Alphonse turn confused*
Sora: Oh so thats y they call u Fullmetal.
*Sora points to Alphonse*
*Edward gets ticked*
Ed: Y U!
Alphonse: Brother, no.
*Sora gets startled*
*Edward tackles Sora*
*5 minutes later*
Sora: O, so ur Fullmetal?
*Sora points to Edward*
*Edward poses in a proud stance*
Ed: Of course.
Sora: Oh, sory i confused u with ur older brother.
*Ed gets pissed again*
Ed: IM THE OLDER BROTHER, HOW DARE U CALL ME A HALF PINT TWORP!
Sora: I DIDNT SAY THAT!
*Ed tackles Sora again*
*Alphonse holds Ed back this time*
-End scene-

i think the main enemy there would be Dante in Lyra's body and u battle Lust, Wrath, Pride, Greed, and Gluttony.

Dante in Lyra's body could be the source of the Heartless and wat ever the new enemy would be.:D

Murphy_is_my_dog

Some worlds I'd like to see in KH3 are:
Traverse or Twighlight Town
Radiant Garden
World that never was ( didn't seem quite long enough)
Destiny Islands ( maybe more places to explore??)
Olympus Coliseum! (always a good one)
James and the GIANT PEACH! ( haha, it's a good movie. but it might be too tame)
Sword in the stone! ( as somebody mentioned earlier)
The Black Cauldron, maybe?
Beast's castle again definatley. Gotta love beauty and the beast
Treasure planet? ( ew, wait no, scrathc that. that would suck)
Robin Hood!!
Atlantis and Narnia sound relaly fun too!
Snow White!
POCHAHONTAS! That would be fun with all the indians and white settlers. right?
Hunchback of Notre dame!? Hey, maybe quasimodo ( or however the hell you spell that) may be fun to have in the game.

I loved Halloween Town through both games but i think it's pretty much dead. Atlanta sucked in the 2nd, but i liked it in the first. No more atlantica, please.

Pride Lands might be okay, but there's gotta be an interesting story behind it.

Land of Dragons? ehh....erm, well, i love the movie but it didn't exactly wow me. it's a no for me.

Space Paranoids? erm...don't think so. It was really cool but i don't think there's anything left for it. (Was tron even a disney movie? i've never seen it)

Agrabah- Dead. sick of it, even though i lovee it.

Do you think there should be another 100 acre wood side quest thingy? I think so, but i don't have any ideas for it!

Toy story? side quest maybe? i don't know. it's a classic though!

My opinion is that the classic disney worlds are definatley better, it's fun to reflect on them :].

I think there should definatley be more side quests, new keyblades a'course, and more FF characters.

I'm sorry this post is so damn long, but ih ad a lot of ideas!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back