• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Top Ten Worlds, And Other Things We Want In Kh3!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PureNobody

I think that they should put Naruto in KH3.It d be cool to see sora as a ninja. I als o tink that Axel should come back from the dead he was mi favorite character.

lv_kh0720

Geez, I LIKE to see anime worlds in KH, but that's almost (or maybe completely) impossible as long as it's non-disney related. I won't give a rating but I want to see:

Pride Lands, I just wanna see what'll happen next.

Traverse Town, c'mon, I've waiting for this world since I heard the Traverse Town battle soundtrack in the last ending, oh whatever, I want to see this town again.

Radiant Garden, we'll gonna see those freakin FF characters again though.

Destiny Islands, why do you ask? I'm "homesick".

Pocahontas, that would be fun ^^

Stitch, man I haven't watched Lilo and Stitch 3, though the movie might be sucks, but it gotta be fun there ^_^

Robin Hood? some kind of challenge maybe.

Port Royal? same like Pride Lands.

Other? I want Pixar worlds, for fun (top of all The Incredibles and Toy Story!)

More? Original worlds, cooler worlds that can replace EoTW and TWTNW of course.

Plus note: I don't think we should go back to Olympus Coliseum (but maybe we will anyway), The Sword in The Stone (great movie, but Merlin's in Radiant Garden, remember, he's busy helping around Leon and friends, but it's okay if they put it in), Final Fantasy worlds (as we all know that Square put Disney in the "worlds" and (some)"characters" part), Twilight Town (please............stop the Nobody era, pwease, they're history)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
King-of-Hearts said:
I think the "supposed" Kingdom Hearts 3 should ditch the Disney tag and make all the worlds either Final Fantasy as well as make up their own new worlds.Disney is just too cute for the up and coming Kingdom Hearts 3.
Kingom Hearts is a Disney game with Square cameos. It would no longer be Kingom Hearts if Square dropped Disney, seeing as how SORA IS A DISNEY CHARACTER!:mad:
I wish people would understand that

Twilight Town- I'm not realy sure about this one,but they could expand the world and make it so much better!
This I agree with you upon

Castle Oblivion- I'm not sure about this one either,but hey SE and Tetsuya can make it work
I would very much like that

There is no world there anymore. It never was, and never will be. It's not real kid, can't you hear me?
Seriously, it's gone now. It wasn't there before, and now there is nothing

T

Tyler Durden

I am so tired of this bullshit of people saying Full Metal Alchemist or Narnia or some other retarded ass movie should be in the next KH. KINGDOM HEARTS IS DISNEY AND FINAL FANTASY DAMMIT!! do you people realize that with Pixar available to KH under the disney license there is a new door of oppurtunity! Toy Story, The Incredibles. you name it!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
dark hero Riku said:
I am so tired of this bullshit of people saying Full Metal Alchemist or Narnia or some other retarded ass movie should be in the next KH. KINGDOM HEARTS IS DISNEY AND FINAL FANTASY DAMMIT!! do you people realize that with Pixar available to KH under the disney license there is a new door of oppurtunity! Toy Story, The Incredibles. you name it!

Full Metal Alchemist GAMES are Square Enix. They have nothing to do with the show or licence, just MAKE the games, THAT'S ALL.

There will NOT be any Narnia world. Why? Deep Jungle, that's why!

Thank you DHR for pointing out what the stupidity of others have missed:mad:

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
If somebody says FMA or an anime ONE MORE TIME...I think I AM GOING TO SHOOT THEM IN THE FACE!! GAH! >_<

(And out of curiousity... what does Deep Jungle have to do with Narnia?)

I think the number one thing KH3 should have is a Pixar world or two.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
iseedisneyppl911 said:
(And out of curiousity... what does Deep Jungle have to do with Narnia?)

The same reason Narnia won't be in KH3 is the same reason Deep Jungle wasn't in KH:CoM. Licencing issues. It was based on a novel, just like DJ, and will fail to be in KH3 like DJ.

Light121

i live in a house, in a town, in a country
Website
www.xanga.com
Worlds that failed in kh/kh2 and will fail in any sequels (should they be made).

Atlantca- i hated the swiming, and the musicals. the storyline i didn't like either, and if they brought it back with the little mermaid 2, i would die.

Space Paranoids- a real big pain. tron seemed pretty useless,l the bosses were annoying, and i couldn't care about it.

Peter Pan- in kh there was no real world, if they bring it back, they need an actual world, not a top of the building and parts of a ship. it was ok, but it could be so much better

i think that's it for that...

Worlds that will suck if they come back

100 acre wood- i loved it in kh, in kh2 it was okay, but i don't think it sould come back again, too pointless and repetative.

Agrabah- hate to say it, i liked that world (nice place to level up drives, aladen's limet gives you those drive balls) and i usually liked the story, but if it comes back it would be overkill. it might turn out okay, but they need more origional stuff i think.

Halloween Town- again, i liked it (of course, first time i went there in kh the setting on my screen was too dark so i couldn't see where i was going and my tv's stuck in spanish, but that's beside the point) but there doesn't seem like there's anything left to do there.

Land of the Dragons- it's an okay world,but i'd rather not have to come back.

maybe i'll add more to this later...

Worlds that should come back/be added

Totally New Origional Worlds - Notice that very few people hate Radient Garden or Traverse town? origional places are just cooler, and you can be more creative with storyline and such. these places are where the real story happens, more of these worlds = more coolness.

Traverse town- I liked that you could come back to it and unlock the different places, it's a cute little town.

Pirates of the Caribean- okay, parts of it annoyed me in kh2 (and some of the graphics stuff, but that i can get over), but i liked the world. if Dead Mans Chest is any good, they could bring it back, it could be fun.

a Re-vamped Olympus- In Kh it was too small, and we've already done the underworld in kh2, i like the idea of going to meet the god's and such. in any case, it's a nice place for tornements (like kh1, where you get actual experience, but maybe with special conditiona like kh2)

Disney Castle- But much bigger, and less pointless. maybe a third ememy or something you could actually fight there, clearly heartless can't show up there. it could be cool if there was something to do there.

Radient Garden- I liked running around this place. as long as there is a reason for it, i'd like to see it (no pointless worlds).

Pixar worlds- something new and cool to play with

Castle Oblivian- maybe. it could be cool.

cool things that should be added

play as character other than sora- i loved playing as riku in com, ans it's fun to play as roxas in kh2 for a little while, it's just nice to play as someone different once in a while, and it added more coolness and point of veiw stuff.

Side quest things- can be fun, and are optional. even if they suck, you don't need to do them, so it's all good.

something like the dalmations or treasure chests i kh1- way to easy to find in kh2.

more intrusting charaters.

that's it i think.....maybe not.

P

Puncherello

I say we stick with Disney. If they are going to add worlds, I would prefer they stay within that realm. No branching to anime series or stuff like that. Think about it, there are quite a few Disney franchise titles that have yet to be seen. Snow White is one. That would be great to maybe take on all seven dwarfs as party memebers. That would rock hard. Also, Cinderella, Pochahotas, etc. As well, I would love to visit a Final Fantasy world. Could you imagine walking through Treno from FFIX. Or flying off the balcony of Balmb Garden from FFVIII. Thats what I would expect. I can only hope.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
As long as Kh3 is way better than kh2 i could careless what they do to it cause kh2 doesn't = pwnage. Oh and as long as Castle Oblivion returns andTraverse Town cause those worlds both pwn twilight town and all original worlds return.

ilovecheats007

Organization XIII comes back alive and they all have HEARTS.Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!And they help us fight the boss person or thing.(that would be so COOLLLLLLLLL!)

Sora#1

If there could be Final Fantasy worlds I wished they would put Midgar,Spira, and some place from Final Fantasy 8, plus revisiting Castle Oblivion.

Ultimate oblivion

Somewhere in-between the Multiverse of fiction
FMA. Face it it's kick-ass and has a worthwile story b'cuz KH3 is gonna b DARKER than KH2 or KH so we NEED a dark storyline for that world and get rid of those DAMN stars when u hit something wit da keyblade! it's annoying so put blood spatters back in it!. I think Neon Genesis Evangelion world would b coll b'cuz of the action or do u think is NGE a bit too adult 4 a 15-16 yr old guy who may hit Puberty? (or has Sora already hit it?)

ALSO what about having Kairi AND Riku as party members. Obviously Kairi would take over Donald's role as a mage or somewhere along those lines and Riku would be what he already is from KH2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back