• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Too much revealed.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did the trailers reveal too much?

• Yes, they ruined the mood when I played through.

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • No, I was satisfied and not at prepared for the tragic end.

Votes: 28 45.2%
  • A complicated opinion.

Votes: 23 37.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beyer

I would have to say a fair bit of it was revealed but I still love the story line of it. I mainly got the game for the ability to play as the org members, even though a friend of mine told me there wasn't no way near as much moves as say KH1 or 2 Sora, that was kinda obvious though.

Basically, yeah, too much revealed but
I still cried as Xion faded on the touch screen as Riku and DiZ talked

Spoilers are done by writing [ spoilers ] spoiling content [ /spoilers ]
Without the spaces of course.

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
Really I didnt understand what was going on and at the end of the trailer I already knew what happens
But it didnt spoil me
But the whole time playing the game I felt like they were never going to show the cut scenes from the trailer

Kiwi +

Awards
yeah they did..though i thought the story was good anyhow..

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
I failed to guess the truth behind Xion from the trailers, which means it's still fine. The closest I got was

guessing the Roxas vs Xion ending over an attempt to get a keyblade master and let Sora keep sleeping

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Aside from what Xion really was at her core, being a replica I managed... everything XD That her face changed into Kairi's over time once she got enough memories of Sora's
that the relation to Sora's Memories was no doubt established during the Xemnas fight in the first FM
That she was an experiment made by Vexen, and the first one at that
That she ended up looking like Sora once she had enough Memories.
that she was forgotten before KH2 because everyone's Memories linked to Memories she was "made up of", and once she gave those back the chains delinked and everyone forgot her.

Then again, look at it this way -
As much as it's debatable what else they could've put into Days - Days had nothing else to offer as far as true plot goes. The only thing they kept to themselves was the speech-bubble scene with Ven

TrinityxLimit

I couldn't guess Xion's identity from the trailers, but I did have a feeling she wasn't the same as the others. But I had no idea she was No i

Awards
Ya, that speech bubble scene made me go "LUL WUT!?"

At the moment I'm completely avoiding the future of kingdom hearts section in fear of BBS spoilers.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
But I had no idea she was No i

That one was going around for quite a good while, actually. The trickiest part however was figuring exactly what the "i" in No. i meant. While I doubt Nomura'd tell us to drop off the #1 and "No identity/self" definitions as both add up all too nicely, you'd have to have been quite a math nerd for figure out that the "i" was actually intended as the square root of -1 (and even then, some people did think about it). I guess Nomura forgot this is a Disney game and even us older players aren't really interested all that much in math if we ever got to study that field.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
That one was going around for quite a good while, actually. The trickiest part however was figuring exactly what the "i" in No. i meant. While I doubt Nomura'd tell us to drop off the #1 and "No identity/self" definitions as both add up all too nicely, you'd have to have been quite a math nerd for figure out that the "i" was actually intended as the square root of -1 (and even then, some people did think about it). I guess Nomura forgot this is a Disney game and even us older players aren't really interested all that much in math if we ever got to study that field.

I actually figured that out because before Days I learned about the root of -1 (ie "i)

BGizzles456

I don't know to be honest with you. I was never hooked on 358/2 days before it came out in the U.S until someone started playing it on Justin.Tv. I had no idea what to expect, and so I just went for it. Birth by Sleep, however, I spoiled myself a lot by checking out the latest scans, and trailers. There's no telling whether those scans and trailers spoiled much of the surprise for me.

BRAVOXIII

I think there has been to much revealed i mean i already know what happend in the game before i played it but its sweet though:cool:

TerraVentus94

I don't think the trailer spoiled too much. It doesn't explain any mysteries or anything, like why does ven look like roxas which will be revealed in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back