• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Too easy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

one wing angel

It was far more easier I do think it had to do with the reaction commands. The only fight that was somewhat of a challenge was with luxor and his gamble reaction. *had bad buttons that kept failing me which did make it a lil harder but not much* I really hope that the commands either are harder to pull off like multiple buttons or are more infrequent

MegamanX1331

GRAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
NONONONONONONONONONO

GODDAMMIT!!!!

OK, so now that that's done, if you want difficulty, do one of the challenges from of the KH2 page at gamefaqs.
OR, a much better idea, get off you lazy ass and buy Final Mix+ which has proud mode, not to mention a whole bunch more INSANE bosses, especially the hardest to date in the whole series, Terra (Enigmatic Soldier)

So, yeah. The difficulty is there if you want it.

Peace

Qarx

It was far more easier I do think it had to do with the reaction commands. The only fight that was somewhat of a challenge was with luxor and his gamble reaction. *had bad buttons that kept failing me which did make it a lil harder but not much* I really hope that the commands either are harder to pull off like multiple buttons or are more infrequent

I agree whole-heartedly.
But I assume you had compy problems? No one post the same thing twice in a row on perpose.

forcecommander

Yea KH2 was real easy, there weren't any points in the game that were real difficult, whereas there were many points in KH that got pretty hard real quick, it makes you actually use the summons, and the magic as long as move around to dodge blows. KH2 was just hitting the X button and then all the enemies were dead. That's why I think KH was much better than KH2.

AquaVenTerra

I live everywhere in this hellish place we call th
kH2 was waaaaaaay too easy for my taste. the only organization battle i had slight problems with was xaldin. he was the most difficult. I had mickey's help like three times in that battle alone. other then tht, the game was a cakewalk. even in proud mode, it was far too easy. I loved kh1 because it was actually challanging. mostly finding where you go if you put the game down for a while. I had to stop at the beginning of Kh1, because my friend wanted to borrow it, and when i got it back i couldn't figure out what to do. the two things that made kh2 easy were the reactioncommands and the journal. I hated the journel in kh2. it was like, "ok, what do I do now?" "go to this location and do this, await further instructions." the journal was basicly a walkthrough, without optional boss locations and item locations.

Qarx

kH2 was waaaaaaay too easy for my taste. the only organization battle i had slight problems with was xaldin. he was the most difficult. I had mickey's help like three times in that battle alone. other then tht, the game was a cakewalk. even in proud mode, it was far too easy. I loved kh1 because it was actually challanging. mostly finding where you go if you put the game down for a while. I had to stop at the beginning of Kh1, because my friend wanted to borrow it, and when i got it back i couldn't figure out what to do. the two things that made kh2 easy were the reactioncommands and the journal. I hated the journel in kh2. it was like, "ok, what do I do now?" "go to this location and do this, await further instructions." the journal was basicly a walkthrough, without optional boss locations and item locations.
Yes, it was too easy. The Journel was stupid, because its like "NEW" everytime you go somewhere. Because of this, I never read it throughout the game, until I got most of the game completed. BTW, I thought the "Beat Poster Duty in 1 minute!" was impossible for the longest time, and is my greatest achivement in the game, even more than beating Sephiroth or the Hades Paradox Cup. Not to mention there were too many cutscenes in the game; I'm glad they let me skip em, or else I'd get mad playing it the second time.
On a side note, a friend of mine says I should play through both games using magic throughout the games, such as choosing the wand, and giving up the sword in KH1.

one wing angel

I agree whole-heartedly.
But I assume you had compy problems? No one post the same thing twice in a row on perpose.

yeah comp has been lagging and double posting when i don't even double click it's a pain in the ass. However i do have an interesting point. Why do you think that they made the second so darn easy anyway? I mean even sephiroth became my lapdog it was sad kinda i wanted more outta that fight

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
One of my favorite tensions in a game is boss fights...I LIKE that they usually take a second go-around to beat, but with the whole Mickey intervening thing, that really wasn't necessary. So yes, I agree that it was a notch or two too easy.

RueLi

Website
dnangelsora.deviantart.com
Well, if we're comparing KH2 to KH...then yes, it was much much easier.

I'm guilty of being a button masher at most games (mainly fighting games), most RPGs aren't my thing if they are turn-based.
But i found a balance between turn-based and real-time with KH, it made me appreciate the game more.
Yet, as soon as I got my hands on KH2...it seems like my button-mashing days had magically revived.
I found that if i just kept hitting X a crap-load of times, then I'll eventually finish what I have to do. All difficulty modes included.

Period.

I'm sure it's because I'm a fan of the series that I still like KH2, but it's hard to convince new people how great the series is by having them watch you play KH2 first. It's a bit difficult to say otherwise.

blitz gene

yeah kingdom hearts 2 was a bit easier than the first one i mean like i finished it in lest than 3 days.
should make it as hard as kingdom hearts 1 though.

hartlesscanadian

yea i agree it was easy at most parts, but i did get stuck for a couple days on a couple bosses, the only one i can really remember was xaldin, he totally destroyed me and 90% of the time mickey wouldnt jump in and save me, i had no idea he was in the game untill the 2nd day attemping to fight xaldin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back