• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Tomorrow is the big day!~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraXIII

i liked the japenese voices. english voices are also good,but i HATE sora's voice in kh1.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
i liked the japenese voices. english voices are also good,but i HATE sora's voice in kh1.

i cant wait i hope this game will be the better then kh1 and 2.
1. No double posting.
2. How could you hate Sora's voice? D:
The english voiceovers better not ruin the game.
VAs are generally top-notch in KH.
I'm only concerned with Namine's replacement, is all.

Oh no. That's horrible about it being on Wednesday...

dizflip

Website
www.myspace.com
UPDATE!!! Dunno if this has been said but

Perky Ashley from Gamestop (I assume computer generated) just called saying Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories will be available for pick up Tuesday Afternoon.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I preordered it at eb games instore and I asked then if it comes it on the second and they said that they are receiving it on that day l not selling till the day after

Well, that's what I was about to say. Cho's been saying this for last two or three weeks. It's Dec. 3, not Dec. 2. Dec. 2 is the day they're getting the game in stores, not necessarily the day they'll start selling it, Anyways, I'm looking forward to having Re; CoM real soon.

geoshippo

Awards
People! Isn't it kinda obvious that it will release at different dates in different areas! My gamestop said they were getting it yesterday and that they will start aselling it tommorrow! So obviously some r getting it early and selling it on time and some will get it late and sell it a bit late!

XionXIVRikuXV

WOOHOO!!!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! but grrr, cuz i didnt know u get art cards when u pre-order it..... GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh well, i guess ill live. can someone post a pic of them on here so i can see wat they look like after someone gets them? PLZ?!?!?!? i really wanna see them!!!!!!!!!!! i will be sooooooooooooooo happy if someone does...:thumbsup:

dizflip

Website
www.myspace.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back