• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

-^To The Amazing Lycian Wolfe^-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
So liek.
Yeah.

Hot fanclub is hot.
Joinage plz?

EDIT: Good lord, I killed this FC. O_O

Last edited:
M

Miss Murder

oh hey
people have been posting

HAI LIVI
AND HAI OTHER AWESOME PEOPLES
<3

Dark-Disciple

The 5th Apocalyptic Rider
Riding with Famine, Death, Pestilence and Destruct
Wow.... I'm sorry I've been soo inactive with everything lately.
My life is at a very stressful point right now, with all of the ap exams coming up soon, track killing the rest of my life, and random school projects taking an overkill. And it doesn't help that not too long ago I had to go to the hospital, and that I'm still feeling pretty shitty^
I'm not going to be very active for the rest of the week, so yeah, I thought I should at least drop by and justify myself.
Lycy, you're awesome. This thread won't die any time soon^

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
HD, you should just join, if you think Lycy is awesome. <3

DD...
I hope whatever problems you're having sort themselves out and good luck in your exams.
*hugs*

M

Miss Murder

^ Stop the spam.
It displeases meh. D:

Wow.... I'm sorry I've been soo inactive with everything lately.
My life is at a very stressful point right now, with all of the ap exams coming up soon, track killing the rest of my life, and random school projects taking an overkill. And it doesn't help that not too long ago I had to go to the hospital, and that I'm still feeling pretty shitty^
I'm not going to be very active for the rest of the week, so yeah, I thought I should at least drop by and justify myself.
Lycy, you're awesome. This thread won't die any time soon^

aww, feel better Dan. ^.^ *hug*

Not as awesome as you. <3

<3

Hello hello~!

How's Lycyloo?

Actually didn't have the best day yesterday ( migraine, drama with friends and boyfriend, etc. etc. ) Typical story. My case isn't really anything special, but I'm feeling a little better now. Sooo ...

How's Livi? :D

Eh, dunno if I asked to join, but if not, joinage plz.

Lyci's cool.

dooo it. D:
and thank yeh.

M

Miss Murder

thankee DP, but I'm fine. ^.^

so for some reason, I decided to rewatch the Harry Potter movies. :D
I tend to like the later ones. they're really cute as little people, but I like the darker and more mature storyline that comes later on too.

DISCUSS HARRY POTTER
<3

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Actually didn't have the best day yesterday ( migraine, drama with friends and boyfriend, etc. etc. ) Typical story. My case isn't really anything special, but I'm feeling a little better now. Sooo ...

How's Livi? :D
Aww. D: Well, I'm glad you're doing better.
I'm actually having the same problem, @ the drama part.

But more or less.
Just trying to deal with school, and such.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
*huggles Livi*
I hope you feel better, love.

Harry Potter is good, I own all of the movies on DVD and me and my mom like to rewatch it again and again. I loved the fourth movie the most, just like I loved the fourth book the most. <3

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
*huggles Livi*
I hope you feel better, love.
Aw, thanks. <3

Harry Potter is good, I own all of the movies on DVD and me and my mom like to rewatch it again and again. I loved the fourth movie the most, just like I loved the fourth book the most. <3
Harry Potter ftw! The only movie I don't have is the second one, and my cousin and I would make fun of Dobby the whole time. :D 'Twas amazing.
I think I like the 3rd movie the best.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
<_< I've disliked every single HP film beggining with the third. Can't quite put my finger on why. I did kinda like OotP, particularly the whole aspect of Harry fearing he's becoming more and more like his arch nemesis, something that didn't exist in quite the same way in the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back