• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tinkerbell...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
am i the only one that didn't use tink during malefecent dragon battle? ._.

i haven't gotten the time to actually beat the extra bosses... either that or i forget. so i haven't really fought kurt zisa.

i used a couple of times on other battles though o3o

EDIT: oh wait, i wasn't the only one

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
kh1 In Destiny Islands trying to get to lv100 by b
am i the only one that didn't use tink during malefecent dragon battle? ._.

i haven't gotten the time to actually beat the extra bosses... either that or i forget. so i haven't really fought kurt zisa.

i used a couple of times on other battles though o3o

EDIT: oh wait, i wasn't the only one

i didnt use tink till i saw my older sis(yes she plays kh)use her....so that when i picked it up....it wasn't till after i beat maleficent.--so yeah i didnt use tink on her either.

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
i didnt use tink till i saw my older sis(yes she plays kh)use her....so that when i picked it up....it wasn't till after i beat maleficent.--so yeah i didnt use tink on her either.

i don't really use summons too much... i like to use tink... when i'm desperate.. also with bambi when i need the MP... (that summon gave mp right????)

Kiwi +

Awards
She was like the only useful summon in KH 1 because she healed you.. all the other one's didn't really do anything except do minimal damage and such. she's awesome!! :36:

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
When you cast Tinker Bell, doesn't Peter Pan come out too? (Memory's failing)

You're thinking of KH2. This is about the KH1 Version summon, which only had Tink.
As a person, Tink seemed like a jealous b****. Although she was a useful summon.
Also, on the matter of Tinkerbell, I hope to god we don't get a Tinkerbell world :/

Soren

Awards
Tinkerbell...
was awesome. Idk what you're talking about xD
She was a beast, not a bitch. Her healing was useful D:
She was really the only summon I used.

I agree whole heartedly.

She was the only summon who proved her worth in battle for me. Of course, I only used her for Maleficent dragon, but she gave me the info i need to know in order to realize how under-leveled I was. (you know you're about to get your ass handed to you when Tink has to use her Revive ability on the first hit.) Still, i love that Tink was a Healer. Sure she was a bit b****y, but she was probably the best summon in the game.

Radon

mofo
You're thinking of KH2. This is about the KH1 Version summon, which only had Tink.
As a person, Tink seemed like a jealous b****. Although she was a useful summon.
Also, on the matter of Tinkerbell, I hope to god we don't get a Tinkerbell world :/

I doubt it. BBS would be the only possibility seeing as I believe that movie is a prequel. But really who wants to go to Neverland and just focus on Tinkerbell. Days was bad enough that it only had her, Captain Hook and Smee. Hopefully we won't have to go through something like that.

melissa18

has anybody ever read the Pere Pan book? The only reason Tinkerbell acts the way she does, is because, as a fairy, because she is so small, she only has room for one emotion at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back