• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tifa Vs. Aeris Vs. Yuffie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masamune

Big Boss
well tifa would crush them both..... and cloud will have no choice but to choose her....XD

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
o_O Does that mean Aerith is a zombie, like I've been saying since Kingdom Hearts 1.

I say since Cloud wouldn't care if the three of them fought over him, he'd be interested in Sephy or Zack. D= (poor Zack)

I don't think Cloud likes Sephy that way or Zack,(What I'm trying to say is that I don't like the idea that Cloud is gay I don't like that at all. Maybe thats why Cloud need to get back what he lost, maybe he said he would give up his freedom so that way Aerith could have her life back...?:confused: :unsure:

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
I think that Yffie wouldn't have gotten it since Cloud doesn't really like her to say. But it would be hard to choose between Tifa and Aeris but I do think that Aeris would win because we know that Cloud loves Aeri probably but if she was dead then Tifa would win.

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
queston how can aeris be in this fight when shes dead? anyway tifa will take this but have a little hard time with yuffie

Squall

Well Katana is 100% right. if u see it clearly tifa's cloud true luv and she is perfect for cloud so they should be paired up.

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
CLOUD IS NOT GAY and how can you say that he hasn't got a heart. How can you be so bad(crying) *recovery* well Aeris is the one that should end up being Cloud's partner. If you had see AC you should know that Cloud always thinks in Aeris and doesn't care about Tifa. How can you say that Cloud doesn't like women I've never hear a love word from him but he is just shy, he's not yaoi.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
i think cloud likes aeris the best, but i think aeris likes zack more. tifa is good for him. they are childhood friends and she has the great boobs! yuffie......no. something i think i remember from AC in a bonus feature or the background thing, cloud is talking to tifa on his phone and he tells her to lock up the bar for the night when he gets back.....great success.

btw, i know this is off topic, but the whole thing with the fighting between the three of them, yeah tifa is strong and quick and yuffie is a great fighter too, but AERIS CAN CAST HOLY! automatic win if i can say so. that spell has the power to defeat meteor, and meteor almost took out the whole planet. aeris would dominate tifa and yuffie. in fact, aeris can dominate anyone. it was just unfortunate that while she was casting holy that sephiroth came out of nowhere and stabbed her.

Squall

Cloud knew Aerith for all of a few days. If anything he felt guilt after her death because he basically just sat there like a punk and watched. Not that I mind... Aerith can die again and again and it will only give me satisfaction, but I am attempting to be unbiased here. Additionally, Aerith was in love with Zack... They were friends and Cloud felt guilty about her death, nothing more than that... though it was of course left deliberately ambiguous for a reason in the ff game. If Aerith never died, then there wouldn't be that guilt and they'd be friends and that's probably it. At best, Aerith was trying to project Zack onto Cloud and that just wouldn't work out in the long run.

I like Yuffie in general, but the idea of Cloud and Yuffie together is a joke. Selectable character in the date scene or no, it's not like they ever had any meaningful scenes together or anything. Unless "Bitch, you stole my materia" counts as some sort of courtship in Cloud-land... but personally I think it's just "Bitch, you stole my materia" and that's about it.

Tifa and Cloud have that whole past together, Tifa quite obviously loves him and there was a reason Cloud stuck around with Avalanche and Aeris hadn't even entered the picture then. He saved Tifa's life even when he was a SOLDIER-reject and looked after her during all that and everything else. They have a strong emotional connection, more so then anything between Cloud and Aerith which basically consisted of her thinking her wishing he was Zack and him all weepy because it was his fault she died... and since she was dead, by that point, obviously the whole relationship thing is thrown out the window anyway.

So yes, clearly Tifa. And as she is the coolest anyway, it all works out. ()=)

ETA: Can you feel the love tonight??? Since when is the earth in FFVII ever in harmony?

Ok sorry, I understand, it's metaphorical whatever... but I just couldn't help myself.

I agree with you Katana,Cloud and Tifa forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back