• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tifa Vs. Aeris Vs. Yuffie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryoji1337

Some say Tifa would win by default since Aeris is dead basicly, but this means if they all lived and such or whatever. Kind of like the game stopped and had a side story to see who got his affection first who would it be.
Emo's can love btw, I know for one because I despise emos.
They're like goth posers, 80% in it for the girl attention and clothing.
the other 20% are the cutters who barely leave their house let alone talk to other people.

Yuffie is kind of in there because she was a dating option so it means there was some kind of relation regardless of if it was forced or not. In time it is possible for Yuffie to like cloud and vice versa especially if Aeris was still alive because in Advent Children Tifa kind of hogs cloud to herself and same as Dirge of Cerberus...>_> That whore, lmao.

There is a possibility that they'd get into a fight but that still remains on their skills alone which is either tifa or yuffie...

this debate is merely to see what you want, not just of who would win in an all out brawl.

Last edited:

Rinoa

Nope the fact that you have a crush on Cloud it's outta case now, cos you cannot have a crush on him, because he's not real....and cos i know other reason that it's making your crush on Cloud dissapear

Squ@ll

I say Cloud would most probably choose Aeris......... but Cloud and Tifa are a better fit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back