• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

tifa, cloud, aerith, zack.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
I don't know if I speak for all those that dislike FFVII in Kingdom Hearts, but I dislike it the one with the most in it, yet plays no importance to its origins, not not to mention that they play no huge role in the story.

The only FFVII cameos that I can think of that are actually any useful in KH are Yuffie and Cid. :v But that might be because they're the only ones I actually like.

One thing some people have to realize is that FF characters aren't needed at all in KH. They're only there because Nomura wanted to have some of his characters from previous games in there. That's it. They're nothing more than background characters though, for the most part. Case in point, Wakka, Selphie, and Tidus from Destiny Islands.

:love: True, that!!

I know a ton of people are hating on all the FFVII appearances in the game, but I think it's mostly because FFVII was such a hit, (in my opinion, it's the best FF game). SE knows that, so they put more VII characters than any other one. *shrugs* Personally, as a devout Final Fantasy fan, I love the cameos, etc. To me, it adds interest to the game. But I get what people are saying when they complain that there are too many FF characters. Whatever.

There are too many FF characters. :/ KH isn't Final Fantasy, it's Disney.

I would love to see Zack in the game. He's an amazing character. Think of the interaction between Sora and him. It would be a total superawesomehyperboys fest. (lol.)

Also, as a love of all things Cloud, I would like to see Mr. Strife in a more relaxed, fun relationship. In KH2, they tried to make it so that Tifa and Aerith were Cloud's 'light', or whatever. Didn't really work for me. Nuh uh. :31::31: Their personalities didn't really... click in the game. Idk. There was no CHEMISTRY. Not like how there was between Riku and Sora. They could've done a much better job. If it was Zack, however, instead of Aerith or Tifa, (sorry to any fans out there, but I really could've done without either of them), it would've made for a much more emotionally attached game.

Maybe it didn't work because Zack was Cloud's light up until he died? True, he doesn't exist in KH canon as of yet, but if he should, he better be dead. :/

Just my opinion, though. :tongue::lol:

Ew. Use enough smilies?

Muse

you look atrocious
Where is Zack in KH?

Zack isn't in KH. :/ According to KH canon, he doesn't even exist as of yet. They might put him in, they might now. I'm betting on the latter, considering they already have Terra in there, and he looks like a brunette version of Zack, and we wouldn't want to confuse the players, now would we?

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Yeah, remember the Riku/Rikku situation? Poor kids can barely differenciate those two.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Terra in there, and he looks like a brunette version of Zack,

No, no he doesn't.

t5q1x5.png

Similar, but not an exact duplicate. Also, this is young Zack - I'm positive that if Zack appears in KH, he'll look like: http://i41.tinypic.com/sndqvk.jpg <- click.

and we wouldn't want to confuse the players, now would we?

It's not like Terra and Zack are identical; it's not difficult to distinguish one from the other. :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back