• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

tifa, cloud, aerith, zack.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku is darkness

okay, we all know that the relationships in kh2 and ff7 are cloud and tifa, and zack and aerith, right, but cloud also likes aerith. But the strange thing is cloud, tifa, and aerith are all on kh2, when zack and aerith are both dead.
( by the way I do not know much about ff7, except for ff7 advent children movie)
( I give credit to my cousin who is also on here, because I also discussed this with her)

:35: discuss

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
In the Kingdom Hearts universe, Cloud and the rest are from Hallow Bastion. The Final Fantasy story doesn't really exist.

Lolita

Dear You
KH universe=Different from FF universe.
Cloud likes both Aerith and Zack, Aerith and Tifa like Cloud, and Zack likes Aerith. Zack doesn't exist in KH, even though Terra's appearance is based off of him.
In KH, there seems to be more of Cloud X Aerith, than Cloud X Tifa, which makes me happy. :]

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They said they weren't from Traverse Town--that Traverse Town was a place where people's whose worlds were destroyed went if they were lucky enough.

When Sora restored the worlds at the end of the game, people were supposed to return to their home worlds. Cid, Aerith, Yuffie, and Leon all returned back to Hallow Bastion. They've said numerous times that Radiant Garden was their home, and that's why they started the Restoration Commitee. Cid even told the story that Maleficent took over their home.

The FF story does not exist in the KH-verse.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The Final Fantasy characters are guests in the game, nothing more.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Disney isn't a guest. Disney is the foundation of the game. The main characters are originals, the guests are the FF characters.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
A combination implies equality. Disney is far more prevalent, and it's been stated that FF characters are just guests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back