• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Three Musketeers World featured in V-Jump!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Yeah, pretty sure we have enough.

Might want to remove a lot of those straight-to-dvd films, since most of them are just sequels to movies that are already in the series and would likely take place in the same world anyways.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Hmm this reveals a lot about the Dream Worlds. Apparently these worlds seem to have connections to their past counterparts. Worlds being "submerged" in sleep could mean something more than just an ordinary realm to travel to. Pinocchio became human at the end of Kingdom Hearts one but Kingdom Hearts 3D seems to re-relieve situations that can't be shown in the present time of Kingdom Hearts. Mysterious Figure may have a connection to this since he's into the time traveling concept? Well in case of the Dream Worlds, it's not technically time traveling but dreams of their memories/past so we may see "memories/dreams" of Mysterious Figure. Square Enix was pretty clever to avoid time traveling but with a close alternative to substitute time traveling. Emperor's New Groove anyone? That's a past esque like world. XD

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Joshua's cleavage in 3D~D~D~D~D~D~D~D!
Dreams do come true.

I've never seen the Three Musketeers but it's on my to watch list now. :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Might want to remove a lot of those straight-to-dvd films, since most of them are just sequels to movies that are already in the series and would likely take place in the same world anyways.

I have them on the list as a reference for what plot they represent within their film series; not so much of them being made into new worlds.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Hmm this reveals a lot about the Dream Worlds. Apparently these worlds seem to have connections to their past counterparts. Worlds being "submerged" in sleep could mean something more than just an ordinary realm to travel to. Pinocchio became human at the end of Kingdom Hearts one but Kingdom Hearts 3D seems to re-relieve situations that can't be shown in the present time of Kingdom Hearts. Mysterious Figure may have a connection to this since he's into the time traveling concept? Well in case of the Dream Worlds, it's not technically time traveling but dreams of their memories/past so we may see "memories/dreams" of Mysterious Figure. Square Enix was pretty clever to avoid time traveling but with a close alternative to substitute time traveling. Emperor's New Groove anyone? That's a past esque like world. XD

Yeah i'm starting to think Mysterious Figure is going to be in KH3D now.

Riku: Well we've reached the edge of the Realm of Sleep

Sora: So what happens now?

*Mysterious Figure pops out of a dark corridor in the sky with his blades*

Mysterious Figure: Suprise Mother F@ckers!!!! It's trolling time!!

Sora and Riku: O.O So which form of Xehanort are you?

Mysterious Figure: What?

Sora: You are a form of Xehanort, right? By this point we expect Xehanort to be behind every adventure we get ourselves into. So which form of Xehanort are you?

Mysterious Figure: ....uh I don't know who this Xehanort is but my name is Steve....

Xircs-Number I

Sweet. I always thought Three Musketeers was awesome, glad they decided to make a world out of it. Heck, now i wouldnt be surprised if they made a Pecos Bill world.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I TOTALLY CALLED THIS! hahaa

HERE

I knew it would find its way into KH

day one.

Mr Yippie

I'm having a hard time figuring out how (or why) they chose a relatively recent straight-to-DVD movie adaptation of a story everyone and his grandma knows over anything else

I mean alright its pretty refreshing but

really?

Medieval Disney Castle?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm having a hard time figuring out how (or why) they chose a relatively recent straight-to-DVD movie adaptation of a story everyone and his grandma knows over anything else

I mean alright its pretty refreshing but

really?

Medieval Disney Castle?

I think it is because everybody knows the story that it was chosen. It is easy for players to pick it up and understand the plot without having to watch the movie. Also, it's got a lot of slapstick humor with Disney movie references and modern day jokes. I think it is good humor that KH lacks and having this would only help KH in the humor department. Then the fact this movie one of the more highly acclaimed straight to DVD films besides A Goofy Movie.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I think it is because everybody knows the story that it was chosen. It is easy for players to pick it up and understand the plot without having to watch the movie. Also, it's got a lot of slapstick humor with Disney movie references and modern day jokes. I think it is good humor that KH lacks and having this would only help KH in the humor department. Then the fact this movie one of the more highly acclaimed straight to DVD films besides A Goofy Movie.

Not to mention that this is one of the only games they can use this world in because in normal games...MDG aren't musketeers so I'm glad SE took the option because they can't use this movie often.

First I was like...
P3mM7.gif

Then I was like...
Zhw6V.gif

But then they said Joshua and Beat were in it and I was like...
NWm5W.gif

Sadly...I'm still looking for Shiki and Mr. Mew :(
jBXuE.gif

Last edited:

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
So, is this world where mickey/donald/goofy/pete originally come from? or is that TR?
All of them come from the same Disney world (Disney castle and town). TR is just that world in the past. So this world could also take place in the past between TR and the current time. It could serve to show how Mickey became King of his world. It would fit in nicely.

Dark Hearts King

Website
chronicum.wordpress.com
All of them come from the same Disney world (Disney castle and town). TR is just that world in the past. So this world could also take place in the past between TR and the current time. It could serve to show how Mickey became King of his world. It would fit in nicely.

That's what I thought, because in the movie, this is where Mickey meets/falls in love with Minnie, who's already Queen. As long as they avoid references to France, it works great. (Already a France-themed world with HoND)

The part where Mickey gets imprisoned where he will drown when the tide comes in sounds like a great game point, having to escape a drowning prison.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
This game's going to be so, so epic! I always wanted Sora to be involved in The Three Musketeers. And what better time for that than 3D? Mainly because it's probably the only time it'll make sense.

Anyway, it makes me think of this video from Mike's Super Short Show. Does anyone remember it (or have seen it)?
Mike's Super Short Show - The Three Musketeers Sing-A-Long - YouTube

And I'm so psyched about Josh. And Beat. Mostly Joshua though! Lots of speculation there. Like, why is he in Traverse Town's UG? How is Shibuya's managing without him?

I wonder if Josh will call Sora "dear" if they meet. Sora's going to take everything Joshua says so seriously when, really, Joshua is the epitome of sarcasm.

I can't wait! Can this game get any better?

More spoken lines from TWEWY cast! I strongly believe this is leading up to a sequel. Nomura even hinted at one.

3D is going to make my life. I don't even care about KH3 right now. Give me Dream Drop Distance!

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
[video=youtube;hjH2yprdnj0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjH2yprdnj0[/video]

At 05:54, look at the painting, I think this world may very well be Disney Town in the past and that the Mickey we're seeing is actually the ancestor of our King Mickey. I think this will show how Mickey's family became the kings of that world.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
At 05:54, look at the painting, I think this world may very well be Disney Town in the past and that the Mickey we're seeing is actually the ancestor of our King Mickey. I think this will show how Mickey's family became the kings of that world.
good find :D
not sure if anyones pointed this out yet but none of them are wielding their respective weapons or any variation of them, just a sword, which could either add to the fact that theyre different beings and/or their swords have powers.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This game's going to be so, so epic! I always wanted Sora to be involved in The Three Musketeers. And what better time for that than 3D? Mainly because it's probably the only time it'll make sense.

Anyway, it makes me think of this video from Mike's Super Short Show. Does anyone remember it (or have seen it)?
Mike's Super Short Show - The Three Musketeers Sing-A-Long - YouTube

And I'm so psyched about Josh. And Beat. Mostly Joshua though! Lots of speculation there. Like, why is he in Traverse Town's UG? How is Shibuya's managing without him?

This is assuming there is even an UG to begin with ^^ Remember that this Joshua =/= TWEWY Joshua. He's based after the guy and thus will share many similarities, but the two are not one in the same.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
so much France in this game
Notre dame, and now the musketeers

I am looking forward to this game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back