• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

thoughts of the Timeless River being in the next game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon

ive been having thoughts if the timeless river is going to be in the next game cause every1s talking about the next kh game(not kh3) is going to be about something else like about memories. if it is then likely then Timeless River is going to be in the next kh game
cause:
1.in it there is the corner stone of light
2.no one knows where it comes from
3.in kh2fm u fight terra in a portal from the room of the corner stone of light(after u beat the game)
4.its the only world u get to go in the past
:closedeyes:

Chosenoneknuckles

Nah, it's had its role, as it was there to show that the past is important. There's ntohing else they could do with it, but Disney Castle will return undoubtly.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
yeah we know all about pretty much except it's past and that wouldn't really be an excuse to go back to timeless river.

boo_shoe2000

Disney caslte would be really in the next game but TR IDK.......there are really many questions which will be answered in upcoming KH games.

Demi_Shock

I know Nomura liked Timeless River....

I freaking hated it and thought it was more pointless than Atlantica.

I hope he doesnt put it in there. I would rather explore more of disney castle than some black and white crap.

Apollo

Silver Member
well depending how far the game is in the past we might be able to go when the disney castle was first made!

bladed asassin

well depending how far the game is in the past we might be able to go when the disney castle was first made!

i don't think soo... i think the game will go back about 10 years... thats when the worlds started to be destroyed by darkness and the keyblade war aswell..soo it will probally focus on that time period

Xeon

well maybe itll talk about the corner stone of light cause no1 knos for sure were it came so possibly besides timeless river being in it maybe itll talk about how the cornerstone came or sometin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back