• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

thnx u basedgod!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Instead of making multiple threads like I always do, I think I'll start archiving some into a single thread. Anyway, first submission is still a WIP:

tumblr_mrrbn466vy1qd4hppo1_500.png

Approximately 6-8 hours so far? Original canvas size is about 2500x1090, which I might increase after I get the colours and values I want.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I like the whole entire landscape. Especially the mountains. First time, I've seen someone draw them so well; making the mountains look so real. I can't tell if you used paint or not, but, I seriously like what you've done with it so far. I can't wait to see more of your work. :D

Gram

Banned
Awards
I have to agree the mountains (and entire landscape for that matter) are amazing. Can't wait to see more. =D

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Tired of painting so I wanted to do a quick female ninja design. Took a lot longer than it should have.

tumblr_mrtmutmwfW1qd4hppo1_500.png

Light

faster than
Awards
Maybe it took longer than it should have, but it's got elegancy. The mountains were astonishing, and the ninja is pretty good too. I really like the flow of your work. Eagerly awaiting more.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Maybe it took longer than it should have, but it's got elegancy.
Agreed, loven the ninja design. Nearly as much as the mountains.

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
The face covering reminds me of a gerdau.....but I like all of it! Your style is impressive, and I'm loving the baggy pants.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
A beautiful female ninja design you've drawn. I'm curious what she'd look like color in. :) A special type of female ninja with a unique story behind her is compelling and alluring to me.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
66nmmPq.png

What seems to be final design changes before I put this down for a while. Gonna block out values/colours sometime later cuz I'm still not sure what to do for a colour scheme. Details are super easy to add in though, so it only took me about 20 minutes to get the changes I wanted. This is about 60% of the original drawing size. Super messy up close.

Shawty

Awards
I love how your drawings look so clean, even though you say when up close it's messy. The detail looks very clean as well. The overall flow of your drawings is very nice.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
That's cuz when you work big in digital, you can be messy. Kind of like cheating. Once you zoom out, the little mistakes start to disappear. That's why it's recommended to work with large canvases when going digital. You can start mapping out the guidelines/initial lines on a small canvas (800x800), increase it for more rough sketching and idea planning (1200x1200), increase it further for detailed line work (2000x2000). From there you can start blocking out values and start painting. Good to start painting between 2000x2000 and 3000x3000. You can kind of end it there but there's nothing stopping you from going to a canvas size of 5000x5000 or something. The pixelation from increasing the size won't matter in the end because you'll eventually either be painting on top of it or shrinking it down later for viewing purposes which will hide the pixelation/mistakes lol.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

On vacation so I can't paint, so did another character design. Wanted a badass/sexy demon type character. Inspired by "you don't know me" from the Madworld OST. No scanner so it's a photo of the sketch using my phone. I'm probably gonna pump out a few more character designs during the vacation. Post the sketches and then do cleaner versions when I get home.

Last edited:

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Was on a catamaran today, so I drew these while out at sea. A mermaid/queen of the seas and a sea monster/her loyal pet. Phone camera shots again. About 15-20 minutes for each. Just rough concepts/designs.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Formatting and posting from a smart phone is so cancer.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I love your final design of your female ninja. I can easily spot the differences; especially her legs and cleavage. It looks very sharp and nicely done.

The badass/sexy demon is alluring and enticing indeed. <3 I love her hair and ultimate design. Will you be returning to it later again, Vayne Mechanics? I'd like a clearer photo of it to look at when you get back from vacation. :D

You know, I never knew there was an actual fish named "sea dogbitch" I can't tell why that is or how it resembles a dog. xD Again, it looks amazing and honest to god, I like your skills when it comes to drawing.

The Sea Merbitch is beautiful in her own way too. I like the scepter she holds and curious, if you've ever consider coloring in some of there drawings of yours.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
I'mma try to revisit most of the designs I sketch out when I get back home... which is on the 29th. If I end up with too many, I'll just clean up and flush out my favourite ones. Idk if I'd colour them. Maybe one or two. Not really sure lol. For the most part though, all of my posts until I get back home will just be rough character/creature designs and concepts since all I have is my sketchbook and pen/pencils. Maybe I'll do a few environment thumbnails here anf there.

You know, I never knew there was an actual fish named "sea dogbitch" I can't tell why that is or how it resembles a dog. xD
lol

The Sea Merbitch is beautiful in her own way too.
lol

Last edited:

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Wanted to get a sketch out before I went to sleep. Started off as a death knight sort of idea, changed to a crystal knight sort of design instead. Just another 25 minutes for this. Sexy, skimpy heavy armour sets are dope. Not exactly sure what's going on with her helmet tbh. Really messy and a bit hard to see what's going on cuz I sketch on top of skeleton lines and shitty camera phone photo. Details don't matter that much atm. As long as you can grasp the general concept then it's fine. I should probably get around to drawing dudes soon.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm in love with your Sexy Cyrstal Knight drawing. I like her armor and helmet a lot. The pose itself was done and facial expression. <3 OH! I love her boots too. I'm curious what your male drawings will turn out to be like. If they'll be just as hot?

Wow. Your female ninja looks a lot different in a bathing suit. I'll admit her hips do look bigger but, I love the way she looks overall. Extremely well detailed and you have, mad drawing skills and talent. :D Keep up the great work and I look forward to anything else, you show!

Gram

Banned
Awards
The Crystal Knight drawing is great! Love that design and armor. The female ninja looks great to, I didn't even notice the head all that much until it was pointed out tbh. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back