• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This week's Famitsu artcle translation [SPOILERS]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
As you probably saw in this week's Famitsu (http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/140254-full-7-pages-week-s-famitsu.html) there was one page of coded. I've translated up the article, but as there are MAJOR spoilers for every plot twist in the game I will only be posting them here.

Will the truth that should remain unknown finally be revealed!?

“coded” is the Action RPG that has been released on Kingdom Hearts Mobile for cellphones. A strange message was left in Jiminy’s Journal, which started our hero Sora on a new adventure. We’ve seen Pete and Maleficent, the data world has gotten mixed up with the real one, and it’s all heading toward an ending that we can’t predict. Episode 7 will finally get to the heart of the story, and it will be released at the end of December. This time we are going to show you the story we’ve seen in the episodes so far. If you’re interested, you should play it!

Episode 7: Hollow Bastion (Finale)

The dragon stands before Sora once again
Our story reaches it’s climax in Hollow Bastion, the castle that Maleficent used in Kingdom Hearts as the villains base. This time too, we’ll fight Maleficent as a dragon!

----- Episode 1- 6 -----

Episode 1: Destiny Island
They changed Jiminy’s Journal into data, and send Sora to find the answer to the strange message that was left. But there are Bugs corrupting the data in the journal, and much more happens than what you’d expect in a record.

Episode 2: Traverse Town
Sora must now destroy the Bugs and fix the Journal’s data. If he manages to set things right in the Journal’s world then maybe the message will change. But while Sora is doing that, strange things are happening in King Mickey’s world, the real world where he watches over the data world.

Episode 3: Wonderland
After fixing the problems in Wonderland, Sora finds himself in the King’s room where he is looking at the data. Why was he now in the real world!? Then a strange black-coated man appeared...

Episode 4: Olympus Colosseum
The black-coated man was actually Riku. And somehow the King, along with everyone else, have been sucked into the data world. Sora fights his way through this world so they can find a path back to the real world.

Episode 5: Agrabah
Sora goes to Agrabah and destroys the Bugs there, but then Maleficent and Pete appear out of nowhere. Even worse, Maleficent destroys Sora’s keyblade.

Episode 6: Hollow Bastion (Prelude)

Maleficent and Pete kidnap Riku, and Sora follows them. But now that Sora has lost his keyblade, how will he survive in Hollow Bastion...

Will Sora’s journey in the data world end unexpectedly!?
“Kingdom Hearts coded” has been releasing on cellphones since June, and finally we’re in December and we’re getting to the climax with Episode 7! The adventure that started by the strange message that was left in Jiminy’s Journal is now heading towards it’s huge and amazing revelation. We think something complete unexpected will happen by the stories end. We think you’ll find more new discoveries in the other games in the series after playing this one, so please play all the games to their end!

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
there was alot that wasnt seen or so i think o_O
did the neverland scene where we look at riku ever appear?

A

Audo

I just hope with this being the final episode they will announce some sort of localization.

Blizzara

If this is officially the last episode, maybe it'll go through all the memories in the journal and that's where we'll get to see the stuff from the trailers. Either that, or they had to cut it because of time. I'm impressed with their timing though - releasing the first episode right after Days and the last just before BBS...

But what could this "amazing revelation" be...?

jdeib963

Hi! Long time viewer (2+ yrs) first time poster!

I dont think this is the last episode either. From what we have seen and heard in the interviews, we will find out who the "true enemy" is. So far, while we have seen there are some weird occurrences (ie. hidden journal memories digital world) we havent really seen any bad guys besides the bugs and maleficent and pete. I think it will give us a very brief view of who the bad guys are in this coming episode and in the next and perhaps final episode (this is january b4 the game comes out maybe) we may get a clearer picture of who they are

Radon

mofo
Maybe Vanitas, MX or Xehanort turn up with some unversed after being tortured. And Mickey was in Traverse Town because he bought a new keyblade?

I have no idea how they will answer all the things they said they would in the last episode.

Awards
No, this isnt the final chapter. It says this chapter is the climax. A climax is the exciting moment leading up to the end. Too bad this is being released at the end of the month, cuz that prolly means the 8th and final chapter will be released after BBS, which sux.

jdeib963

yeah really, i thought Coded would end right before BBS was released, grrr, they better have some kind of plan. Knowing them, they do!

Suzuku

No, this isnt the final chapter. It says this chapter is the climax. A climax is the exciting moment leading up to the end. Too bad this is being released at the end of the month, cuz that prolly means the 8th and final chapter will be released after BBS, which sux.
It says "Finale", not climax. :/

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Last episode, huh? I wonder how it all will work out. Doesn't seem like there's been enough exposition for it to end already, but we'll see.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
no, you guys don't get it:

Episode 6: Hollow Bastion (Prelude)
then
Episode 7: Hollow Bastion (Finale)
meaning that episode 7 is the last episode with hollow bastion. that's why it's in two parts. it's like the same as having "part 1, part 2"
but since prelude is before.. i wonder if episode 8 will be "Hollow Bastion (Climax)"? xDD well jk...

but yeah, it's not the last episode.

gosh.

Radon

mofo
This may be the last episode, it may not. I'm wanting some answers right now though. Or even something that needs an answer. So far I can not see one link to Birth by Sleep.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It seems like episode 7 will be the final of HOLLOW BASTION and they're will be one or two more episodes after it to finish the game off.

Suzuku

No, I think it's pretty clear that it will be the final part period.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
This may be the last episode, it may not. I'm wanting some answers right now though. Or even something that needs an answer. So far I can not see one link to Birth by Sleep.

How could you know that? BBS isn't out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back