• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This isn't a good site any more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TrishLovesDamon

Bahamut Zero said:
LOL... Are you sure your joking?
Someone- Please close this thread and uh... Make me a sandwich, no crusts... Yes white bread, white bread is the original gangsta'!
..........>.> Mayba..........<.<

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
There really is no point of this thread anymore.

SoS...you really have to get a grip. It's a forum, there will be aspects and people you don't like.

I agree the swearing can kind of be a bit excessive at points, but that's why there are filters in the chat and mods looking out for this kind of thing.

I used to go to a catholic school and I'm incredibly foul mouthed, I doubt it makes much difference really.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Seriously, you're 12, get some balls man, you sound like a little kid, a whiny little kid at that. Swearing has been in my regular and habitual vocabulary since I was like.....8.

BP, why dont you get some balls and respect someone when they tell you they dislike your cussing. I know you're a great guy. If they believe its over the top, we're going to have to respect their thoughts, no matter how much, or how much we dont allow it.

So you are saying I am a liar. A mod a liar. Look you are Terrible Tuner. I had AIM convo with you. I blocked you. Last thing you should do is deny

Ulti, why dont you just shut up. Someone swearing on the forums, and then swearing to you on AIM is completely different. Your obviously turning this into a personal vendetta and a way to higher yourself on a platform for revenge.

You all are going to have to learn how to respect each other while still expressing opinions, because this simply isn't working out.

[closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back