• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This isn't a good site any more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

inhiding

xxTsukixx said:
It was just that comment "they've just joined the forums, so they don't have the right to say it" that really got me fired up.
.Scarlet Letter. said:
A most disgusting comment. All members have rights <_<.
Oh, praytell. I say that because he claims the forums aren't a good site anymore, yet before he's created few threads himself that have caused the flaming and swearing he was complaining about earlier. In a way, it's merely pointing out his hypocrisy.

S

.Scarlet Letter.

inhiding said:
Oh, pray tell. I say that because he claims the forums aren't a good site anymore, yet before he's created few threads himself that have caused the flaming and swearing he was complaining about earlier. In a way, it's merely pointing out his hypocrisy.

inhiding... Your earlier statement in general was saying that new members have no rights. Rather than saying "they've", you could have pointed out that SoS was being a hypocrite when he complained about cursing >_>.

aka_nami

i swear sometimes...well maybe a lot more during shool. im not allowed to swear at home but i do say "shut the front door" and my classmates knows what its means, also i say "go to hellen's birthday party" that too. meh. im just being honest and crap. people say things... good and bad

I

inhiding

.Scarlet Letter. said:
inhiding... Your earlier statement in general was saying that new members have no rights. Rather than saying "they've", you could have pointed out that SoS was being a hypocrite when he complained about cursing >_>.
Then I retract my earlier statement.

Son of Sepheroth said:
ok ok so it's okto swear some times but not in front of parents?
Contradicts with:

Son of Sepheroth said:
What's up with the swearing in here i thought this is for kids and teens to talk some KH but every post i see somebody ends up swearing so.....mod's and staff do some thing cause it's not right to post stuff like that on here .And any ways isen't this supposed to be a kids site?I just don't get people these days?
Hypocrisy, I say.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I have to agree that...SoS is a hypocrite=\

He is the one who says cussing is wrong when a few days ago on AIM he cussed me out for closing a thread of his? -_-'

S

.Scarlet Letter.

Conclusion: SoS do not complain about others who curse when you, yourself, commit the same action.

x__x

Son of Sepheroth

Website
rko412.proboards77.com
Ultima Keyblade said:
So you are saying I am a liar. A mod a liar. Look you are Terrible Tuner. I had AIM convo with you. I blocked you. Last thing you should do is deny-.-

Well im not saying i did i or if i did .and any ways if i did im sorry im tring to make freinds here and i wannted you to be my freind so sorry

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I think this argument has just been resolved. Sorry for being the one to point this out, but all of you prepetuating the argument are just fueling the issue; and frankly, whining.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
Well, this is a forum for people and majority of the world cursses. My advice to you is if you can't handle it.....which is ok........then you should leave. I think it was right to tell someone but you're telling the wrong person or people...........

S

.Scarlet Letter.

Breaking Point said:
I think this argument has just been resolved. Sorry for being the one to point this out, but all of you prepetuating the argument are just fueling the issue; and frankly, whining.

^^ True...
This means this thread has lost it's meaning...It should be closed >_>.

T

TrishLovesDamon

Son of Sepheroth said:
OK but trish loves damon always says it and shes rude to my threads
How am i mean too you?

it because i was JOKING about having ur kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back