• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This has probably been discussed before, but...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pure blood heartless and artificial heartless are made differently but they feed off of hearts the same way

But is the concept of the Heartless still the same?

In regards to;

Heartless are entities without hearts as you know. They are created by taking the hearts from victums and transforming them into other Heartless. So I guess it doesn't matter what is in your heart light or dark their purpose is to feed the darkness with any heart. Mind you, they are attracted to strong hearts, most of them being more light then dark.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
The only difference between them, actually is that Pure Blood Heartless dont have the Heartless sign while the emblems do. Example:

Dark Ball Heartless is Pure Blood.

2poa5xz.gif
<---Note no Emblem.

Fat Bandit is Emblem.

2w6xd9f.gif
<---Has Emblem.

Kiwise

When a person dies, do their hearts go up to kingdom hearts? What about their darkness?

A person dies when their soul leaves their body, right? That's from one of the Secret Ansem Reports (4?). When the soul leaves, the person is dead. No part goes of the person goes anywhere ("part" being the heart, darkness, light, all that). But that was never really elaborated on, I think....

Also, when a person is killed by a heartless, where does their light go? Or is their heart their light?

That... Is a very good question. A Heartless is the embodiment of the darkness in the individual person's heart. (I think. I can't site any sources for that, don't remember where I read it. Don't even remember if it was official or a theory I read somewhere.) When people give into darkness or get their heart stolen (by a Heartless), they turn into Heartless themselves. But I don't think anything was ever mentioned about what happened to their light....

It's mentioned in the games a few times that there's always a light, no matter what, right? So... I would think their light would still be there, in the Heartless. Just hidden.

How about when a nobody dies? Do they just fade to the nothingness, or do their body and soul linger, in chance of reuniting with their hearts?

Both. It depends on what happened to the Nobodies' Heartless (and, apparently, another unknown requirement).

This may help some:

Another Report said:
VIII - When the Heartless are defeated, what becomes of the stolen hearts? Also, when members of Organization XIII and other Nobodies are defeated, do they return to their original form?

When Heartless are defeated, essentially the owner’s hearts are rejoined with their once extinguished body, whichever world it may be on. As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the Organization (There is a footnote here that says “In Kingdom Hearts II, after Heartless were defeated, the many hearts were absorbed by the Kingdom Hearts of “people’s hearts”). However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody and there is no container for the heart, it resorts to a state of suspension.

In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it’s a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form. However, if the heart is still stolen by the Heartless, the Nobody’s body is swallowed by Darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form.

Hope that helps a little.

Most confusing.

Very much so.

Heh. I'm probably too late.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

The emblem isnt the only difference, when killing a pureblood, a heart does not appear along the difference of killing an emblem heartless, meaning the original heartless again are the hearts itself, and thus feed on other haerts to survive and multiply like a virus whil the artificial emblem heartless use the heart as a containment to evolute.

For instance, once an emblem heartless captures a heart its appearance changes immediately, but for a pureblood its appearance takes shape from the strength of the heart it was born from. Among the many hearts they absorb, they dont change at capture of one immediately, they change purely on their own when the time comes. Take the pureblood heartless darkethorne in KH2. It was a darkball but suddenly changed into darkethorne. see the difference?

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

My proof is Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 Rated E for Everyone on PS2

played'em yet?

Cef

Doodling on Vanitas' face while he's sleeping^^
The emblem isnt the only difference, when killing a pureblood, a heart does not appear along the difference of killing an emblem heartless, meaning the original heartless again are the hearts itself, and thus feed on other haerts to survive and multiply like a virus whil the artificial emblem heartless use the heart as a containment to evolute.

I meant by my post before, elaborate and proove if you can. Call me stupid and noobish, but I don't get what you said.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

thats cool, but dont take this as rude, i dont like clarifying the obvious, reread and think about it, it's not that hard.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

sigh, im using KHblaq, which makes the words much easier to see no matter what font

|||_BadBoi_|||

well to my understanding, when the heart/body is seperated
1) the heart goes to kingdom hearts (of men)
2) the darkness of said heart becomes a heartless, and depending on the amount of darkness in the person's heart, it will create a heartless of varying power. Also, it is said that light lingers in darkness, so i guess the heartless can also be said to hold light while being physical manifestations of darkness
3) a nobody is created when someone with a strong will is turned into a heartless. The body refuses to be cast aside, and so begins a new existance as a Nobody. These nobody, without a heart, need not fear darkness or light as it cannot sway their 'emotions', so they can use either freely without worrying about being overtaken by one side. Hence, they are beings created of neither light nor dark, they are composed of nothing. They exist in the gaps between existance.

at least.. thats what i can remember...

MidlightGlow

Wow.
Wizard answers.
I like them all. Made me think.
So, let's discuss:

What do you think a Dis-Soul is? I remember hearing that that word is in the secret ending?

*squints*

Ok, I get it now. It's just the font color's really f*cking up my eyes. No offense^^

Thats pretty bogus.

No arguing over el interneto, plieas.

Last edited by a moderator:

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I am far too lazy to read through this whole topic. Therefore, I will just be responding to the original questions, and therefore, will probably make very little sence and be very repitive, but I honestly don't care.

When a person dies, do their hearts go up to kingdom hearts? What about their darkness?

Also, when a person is killed by a heartless, where does their light go? Or is their heart their light?

How about when a nobody dies? Do they just fade to the nothingness, or do their body and soul linger, in chance of reuniting with their hearts?

Most confusing.

When a person dies, their soul leaves their body. Where the soul goes is never discussed, probably because Square Enix doesn't want to bring religion into the series, which would equal political incorrectness, which is a no-no.

The heart, as far as I understand, remains in the corpse. The darkness and light of a person s located in their heart, so, assumedly, it stays there after death. That is, if it does not disappear upon death.

As for a Nobody, the game seems to explain that they simply fade into darkness when they "die". However, it seems likely that this is not always the case, since it is strongly hinted that Axel will reappear as his original self in a future game. If this occurs, that means that his body and soul somehow rejoined the heart and formed a complete being.

Near987

hmm confusing if a heartless takes a persons heart then it creats heartless and nobody if person had strong heart it creats organizationXII even if heart was strong and bad but where does body go

ok... A heartless takes persons heart > the darkness makes another heartlesss
> the body makes a nobody
then what happened to the light?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back