• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This has probably been discussed before, but...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MidlightGlow

When a person dies, do their hearts go up to kingdom hearts? What about their darkness?

Also, when a person is killed by a heartless, where does their light go? Or is their heart their light?

How about when a nobody dies? Do they just fade to the nothingness, or do their body and soul linger, in chance of reuniting with their hearts?

Most confusing.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
well im guessing in KH when a person dies they do the whole FFVII thing and are taken body, soul, and heart

when a heartless kills someone that person becomes both a heartless and a nobody

as for light and darkness we can't really tell...i'd use Sora as an example that his heartless kept the light and nobody kept the darkness but Roxas wasnt really bad

Macabre

Gold Member
a heartless taking a person's heart makes the person a heartless,but a nobody creation is random,it could happen or it couldn't.

MidlightGlow

So, maybe it's the other way around? The heartless keep the darkness, and the nobodies, the light.

And, since Sora's darkness was so small, (or his light so big) he retained his will.

Maybe the amount of darkness in a heart reflects how strong the heartless will be and if they retain their will? If you have a little (Sora) or a lot (Ansem)?

a heartless taking a person's heart makes the person a heartless,but a nobody creation is random,it could happen or it couldn't.

That doesnt explain the thing with where the light (if it isn't the heart) goes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Macabre

Gold Member
yup.

the darker the heart,the weaker the will.

the more light filled heart,the stronger the will.

Macabre

Gold Member
wait.....

if you're saying that the darker the heart the stronger the will then i am saying the opposite.

which is the weaker the dark or stronger the light,the stronger the will.

Ralor Penwat

hmm confusing if a heartless takes a persons heart then it creats heartless and nobody if person had strong heart it creats organizationXII even if heart was strong and bad but where does body go

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town
When a Heartless "kills" someone, they usually become Heartless themselves, and maybe a Nobody is created if they have a strong Heart. When a Nobody is "killed" it just kinda...dissappears, unless said Nobody's Heartless was "killed" first, in which case the Nobody and the Heartless can join back together to recreate the Somebody.

I think.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Yep, this has been discussed before. ;)

Look at "Another Report", the book that came with preorders of KH2FM+.

When a person's heart is taken, they disappear for a short while because their body and soul is becoming the Nobody. When a person deliberately takes their heart, they retain their memories and thoughts, and thus a Nobody has no memories. The heartless is the darkness from someone's heart. You see, without any light, there's no heart, which is why there always has to be some light, or you die, like Maleficent. Light is the heart, and so it's retained somewhere within the heartless, which is, like I said, just darkness. (In the case of an artificial heartless, it probably steals a heart, like Guard Armor in KH1).

When the heartless is defeated, Nomura has stated in this book (Yes, I am finally getting to it, XD) that:

1. If a Nobody is not yet defeated, a new body and soul is created for the heart that looks exactly like it, (my wording of it, at least), so, in other words, the person basically comes back, quite possibly to the place they lost their heart. Sora was "defeated" by the light in Kairi's heart. Because of this special method, he appeared right there in Hollow Bastion. (I'm sorry, I'm sticking my theories under this "Nomura said" block, but it's plausible judging by what he said, anyway.) Now, when the Nobody is defeated, it has a "chance" of going back into their original self, like Roxas and Namine.

2. If a Nobody has been defeated, its body fades into darkness (maybe Kingdom Hearts), as if it were never there. Then, when a heart is released from a heartless (AKA, person comes back), the Nobody's body and soul turn back into theirs, reversing the same transformations they originally took. So, ther person's heart and the Nobody's soul are back in the original body. Since the Nobody's soul was the original person's soul as well, no matter what, they will both be there like Roxas and Namine.

Don't trust me, I LOOOOVE to interpret.

I'm not kidding.

Oh, and if this helps, Xemnas got his memories back as Xehanort when Ansem was defeated. It was kind of a special process - he didn't really get a body back, but he went into Riku's heart because he was using his body. So he was sort of half-way defeated, and thus both Ansem and Xemnas were able to retain their memories. Whether Xemnas had memories about pre-Xehanort, from BBS, we do not know. We will have to see how he loses his memories first to form a hypothesis.

When a person dies, do their hearts go up to kingdom hearts? What about their darkness?

I think it's up to your own perception of what happens after death, if you are religious, then what ever happens after is up to your own beliefs.

Also, when a person is killed by a heartless, where does their light go? Or is their heart their light?

Heartless are entities without hearts as you know. They are created by taking the hearts from victums and transforming them into other Heartless. So I guess it doesn't matter what is in your heart light or dark their purpose is to feed the darkness with any heart. Mind you, they are attracted to strong hearts, most of them being more light then dark.

How about when a nobody dies? Do they just fade to the nothingness, or do their body and soul linger, in chance of reuniting with their hearts?

Most confusing.

Nobodies are creatures that are the scattered remains of their original body after it has been transformed into a heartless. They are leftovers "born" in the in-between realm, and exist as the body and soul of people who lost their hearts to darkness. So if one were to die since there is nothing there spiritually I doubt they'd go somewhere after death?

A

Anima Relic

Heartless are entities without hearts as you know. They are created by taking the hearts from victums and transforming them into other Heartless. So I guess it doesn't matter what is in your heart light or dark their purpose is to feed the darkness with any heart. Mind you, they are attracted to strong hearts, most of them being more light then dark.

That's where you'd be slightly wrong. Heartless do have hearts, the person they was born from are the hearts that they have, when the darkness in someone's heart corrupts and overflows within it, that person loses it's body and soul, which may or may not turn into a nobody, since it is a rare case, and afterwards the hearts projects a physical form, which becomes the heartless.

That's where you'd be slightly wrong. Heartless do have hearts, the person they was born from are the hearts that they have, when the darkness in someone's heart corrupts and overflows within it, that person loses it's body and soul, which may or may not turn into a nobody, since it is a rare case, and afterwards the hearts projects a physical form, which becomes the heartless.

Are you sure?

Ansem Report 3 - This can be obtained after defeating Ursula, in Atlantica

The shadows that crawl beneath the castle...

Are they people who lost their hearts, or incarnations of Darkness?

Or something entirely beyond imagination?

All my knowledge has provided no answer.

One thing that I am sure of is that they are entirely devoid of emotion. Perhaps further study will unlock the mysteries of the heart.

Fortunately, there is no shortage of test samples. They are multiplying underground even as I write this report. They still need a name.

Those who lack hearts..
I will call them the Heartless.

Ansem Report 4 - This report can be obtained by speaking to Aerith, after sealing Hollow Bastion.

The Heartless appear in groups, and are multiplying rapidly. I've provided them both living and nonliving samples. They've responded only to the living. They seem to multiply after absorbing something from the living creatures. Their prey vanishes without a trace.

I believe the Heartless are taking hearts. They are born from those who've lost their hearts, and thrive on hearts seized from others. The hearts taken by the heartless become Heartless themselves.

Though I lack proof, I am confident in this hypothesis. I must also study their behavioral principles.

Though they lack emotions, they do seem to have some intelligence. How to communicate with them?

It's just occurred to me: Could they be the darkness in people's hearts?

O.k. so you say that their hearts are the person they are born from? How can this be when all that is of the person has been shrouded in darkness? There is no enigma within them? They're hollow only contain darkness.

Also states Wikipedia;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heartless#Heartless_and_Nobody said:
Heartless (ハートレス, Hātoresu?) are those without hearts. They serve as most of the battles and challenges that the player must go through in the Kingdom Hearts games. They come in a large variety of types, categorized by being Pureblood or Emblem, both reproducing by taking more hearts and transforming them into other Heartless. Emblem Heartless were artificially created and are labeled with a heart symbol. Pureblood Heartless are black shadow creatures with bright yellow eyes. The Heartless obey those with the will to control them. However, in worlds too close to darkness, the Heartless get stronger and become uncontrollable. The Heartless invade worlds through corridors of darkness—unpredictable pathways that interlink the many worlds.

Last edited:
A

Anima Relic

Secret Ansem Report 4

The distant days spent in that beautiful paradise are an illusion to me now. How long have I been here, banished to the realm of nothingness? It is only by relying upon my anger and hatred that I have been able to retain my sense of self here, where all existence is nullified. My heart is being overcome with hatred toward my apprentices, possessed by the darkness, and with the anger I feel for stupidly allowing myself to be betrayed.

Is the darkness eating away at my heart? I cannot continue to idle away my time here. What are Xehanort and the other attempting to do? I must unravel the mystery of these “Ansem Reports,” intercept my apprentices, and defeat them. That is my mission…the only way to repay the world for my sins. Those beings who lack hearts – Heartless – must be the key. The darkness of the heart, made flesh. Cursed shadows who not only lack hearts, but multiply by seizing hearts from any and all living things. Where have they come from, and where are they going?

3 elements combine to create life: a heart, a soul, and a body. But what of the soul and body left behind when the heart is lost? When the soul leaves the body, its vessel, life gives way to death, but what about when the heart leaves? A being does not perish when its heart leaves its body. The heart alone disappears in the darkness. There is little time. If I remain in the realm much longer, I will certainly learn these lessons the hard way. My heart is already a captive of the darkness.

Secret Ansem Report 5

In this realm, where all existence has been disintegrated, I have just barely managed to preserve my sense of self by continuing to think and write. It is a place where even time has lost all meaning. Eternity is but a moment here. I must make haste. Certainly their plans are already underway.

The heartless must be the key to unraveling this mystery. The six traitors were operating a laboratory that churned out those cursed shadows. Not only did they generate “pureblood” Heartless from living hearts, but they then used those Heartless to synthesize artificial versions of these creatures as well. These synthetic Heartless bore insignias and were called “Emblems.” Pureblood of Emblem, these Heartless act only to fulfill their instinctive needs. They single-mindedly detect hearts and swarm around them. A human’s command would be ineffective: the Heartless would easily steal the human’s heart and use it to increase their own ranks.

But what if an even stronger Heartless was giving the orders? If he cast aside his own soul and body and became a Heartless, wouldn’t he be able to control the otherwise intractable Heartless? Furthermore, wouldn’t he be planning to make use of the creatures’ instincts? If the heart-seeking Heartless have their sights set on a larger, more powerful heart, their goal is crystal-clear. The largest heart in existence – the heart of the world. This is all conjecture, but it would seem he is utilizing the Heartless in his search for a path leading to the heart of the world.

They don't actually lack hearts, they lack the basic principles of hearts, such as Emotions, Memories, and Light. The heart from a person is "lost" when it leaves the body, which is the heart's container or vessel, Hearts contain Light AND DARKNESS, the darkness in a person's heart completely consumes the heart, and since there is no body to contain the heart, a physical form is projected, and that form is the heartless. Lastly, Wikipedia is not a reliable source, especially when it comes to Kingdom Hearts.

The heartless must be the key to unraveling this mystery. The six traitors were operating a laboratory that churned out those cursed shadows. Not only did they generate “pureblood” Heartless from living hearts, but they then used those Heartless to synthesize artificial versions of these creatures as well. These synthetic Heartless bore insignias and were called “Emblems.” Pureblood of Emblem, these Heartless act only to fulfill their instinctive needs. They single-mindedly detect hearts and swarm around them. A human’s command would be ineffective: the Heartless would easily steal the human’s heart and use it to increase their own ranks.

These are a different type of Heartless? But I guess the same principles apply?

A

Anima Relic

These are a different type of Heartless? But I guess the same principles apply?

he two types of heartless are Pureblood and Emblem, the pureblood type are the real and original heartless, while the Emblem were created artificially by Xehanort.

he two types of heartless are Pureblood and Emblem, the pureblood type are the real and original heartless, while the Emblem were created artificially by Xehanort.

I knew that, lol. What I meant to imply was are they made differently? Or the ones that he was refering to are different?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back