• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This can't be true...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Decrith

Has anyone considered that Terra's heart is now in Riku because of Ansem SoD?

@Luxionoverdrive

They do, but apparently, a lot of people consider it non-canon

Crystal

Silver Member
Has anyone considered that Terra's heart is now in Riku because of Ansem SoD?

I had consider before that Terra's heart was within Riku using the connection between them both.
Just like how Ventus find Sora.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Man this series just needs to disappear I love Kingdom Hearts, but beyond the first two games KH1 and KH:COM the series just becomes confusing.

They've added unnecessary things to it that didn't need to be shoot I can barely go back and play the first one sometimes because I'm thinking about the other KH games like BBS since it's suppose to be before KH1 and what not.

It's not that I can't follow the story it's just that they have so many plot holes and create a lot more or they make up a new character and now it's like "Well I want to learn more about him." That's what happened with Roxas he's cool, but all this it's like talking about Time now that's a subject that makes your head hurt.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
There's enough evidence to suggest that both Xh and Terra's hearts were split when Terranort became a heartless, as both SoD and Xemnas seem influenced by them.

KH is in the Realm of Darkness, and so is-supposedly-Aqua.

In KH2FM and Days, it is revealed that ultimate power is *not* the only thing Xemnas is after, but his other reason for using the org. is to search Castle Oblivion, among other places, and find Ventus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back