• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This can't be true...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxionoverdrive

Since Sora defeated Ansem. Doesn't that mean he killed Terra? Where would he have gone? He wouldn't just get rid of such a big part of the story. It's just weird that two powerful characters were defeated by a kid..THEN his nobody. Poor Terra..

Swordsaint

sora didnt kill anybody

when a heartless is defeated before someones nobody, the two pieces, heart and body, rejoin. the original 'ansem' (XEHANORT FTR) will return as his whole being.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xammag

you're implying that I ever had positive intentions towards those that don't pay attention.

sora didnt kill anybody

when a heartless is defeated before someones nobody, the two pieces, heart and body, rejoin. the original 'ansem' (XEHANORT FTR) will return as his whole being.

Then you should explain to someone who doesn't know. It is completely possible someone jumped in when BBS released. They would not know an Ansem in terms of SoD. Whatever the situation, as someone with the assumed correct knowledge, you should explain without condemning ignorance.

Swordsaint

What do you mean by 25 keyblades? :eek:

i deleted my post because i was a dick to you for no reason because im annoyed with other things. I apologise.

Then you should explain to someone who doesn't know. It is completely possible someone jumped in when BBS released. They would not know an Ansem in terms of SoD. Whatever the situation, as someone with the assumed correct knowledge, you should explain without condemning ignorance.

yeah you're right. reasons are merely excuses so I'll just cut it out and go back to helping properly. -_-

Luxionoverdrive

lol its cool, but I forgot about that thanks for reminding me. Who said that again? Didn't master Yen Sid say that in coded? I think..

XehanortHeartles

Killed him? Sora just made them X1000 times stronger. Xehanort was defeated by the Lingering Will. Now thanks to Sora Xehanort will have the strenght and experience of the strongest Heartless and the strongest Nobody which mind you merged with a part of Kingdom Hearts.

Sora did just revived Xehanort/Terra-Master Xehanort stronger than ever, hell we will have a complete game where Yen Sid will personally train Sora and Riku only to be able to have a chance at defeating Xehanort.

Stars

リク
Since it is not clear that how Terra/MX/Eraqus being divided between Ansem and Xemnas... So, still not sure yet...
And i think defeating Ansem not means killing Terra though..

Crystal

Silver Member
Since it is not clear that how Terra/MX/Eraqus being divided between Ansem and Xemnas... So, still not sure yet...

Yeah. And Sora defeat Xemnas not means had kill Terra / Eraqus and MX too.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Well, strictly speaking...Sora never did finish the job, as XH still inhabited Riku's body. As to whatever happened when the data explosion "purified" Riku, the specifics of that moment aren't really known. However, it's generally accepted that XH (or at least part of him) left Riku.

XehanortHeartles

As it is likely that when Xehanort was divided the persons of Terra/MX ceased to exist to form 2 independent individuals with influence from both personalities I have the theory that Xehanort always knew this would happen, possibly he knew that his Nobody and Heartless would be the strongest in their kind and be slayed by Keyblade Masters then reform the original person and he would collect the profits inheriting the strenght and experience of both parts as I see unlikely Master Xehanort would kill himself by turning into a heartless and nobody it is likely this was his plan from the beginning.

There is also a theory that when Xehanort divided Terra and MX got separated and MX took control over Xehanort Heartless while Terra from Xemnas, as to why Xemnas was evil and wanted domination. Remember that Xemnas as a Nobody had no feelings add this to the fact he had vague memories prior his Xehanort transformation and that he couldnt remember there was more to a heart than just anger and hate, thus Terra was Xemnas, this is possible as seeing how he always talked to Aqua's armor as well as looking for Chamber of Waking with desesperation.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I have a theory, even though I'm probably dead wrong (no pun intended). Terra's trapped inside Xehanort/"Ansem", who is basically using his body as a host during the first KH (as he did before he turned into a heartless). His heart is locked inside him. At the end of the game, "Ansem" is exposed to pure light, which eliminates darkness. This would in turn leave Terra's heart stripped of darkness, if one is to believe he never fully succumbed to it that is. In other words, same thing that happened to Ventus. Maybe this "newborn" Terra of pure light is sleeping somewhere during the events of KH2?

Megavoltage

Awards
Terra of pure light is sleeping somewhere during the events of KH2?
This is one of the more unique Terra theories I've seen. I'm expecting Terra to still be possessed by Xehanort after Terranort is revived in KHDDD but I guess Nomura could do something like this just to make sure the story isn't predictable.

Last edited:

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
That's not what I said either. If you read my theory, it says that 1) Terra's heart would be locked inside his body, which had been taken over by Xehanort and eventually turned into a heartless and 2) when this heartless body was exposed to pure light, it stripped away all the darkness (meaning the body, Xehanort and the darkness in Terra's heart). This would leave Terra's heart, which obviously had both light and darkness in it to begin with, free from darkness - similar to what happened to Ventus. This would open up the possibility of Terra's heart, now stripped of darkness and no longer locked by Xehanort, but just like with Ventus, Terra would be in deep sleep to recover somewhere (and who knows, maybe something similar to Vanitas was created in this process).

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
KH didn't purify XH of his darkness, since Riku could use his darkness as Rikunort.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
LOL @ Rikunort!

Well, it's just a theory anyway. Maybe the light set Terra's heart free, at the very least.

Crystal

Silver Member
Unless Terra's darkness has been extracted, left his pure light of heart .. And form the x-blade
LOL <3 It was just a lame twist -____- Meh..

Pfff... xD
Anyway, we still don't know where is Terra's heart. He probably have goes to Riku' xD
That will be a twist also lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back