• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things that could be IMPROVED!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
Now this may seem a little trivial to some of you, but one thing I really want them to work on in future KH titles is... adding more NPCs (Non-Playable Characters).

It's just that I want to be able to always run into people in towns and even random areas and be able to talk to them. It always feels so empty. It's nice to know that you are actually trying to save a world where people live, not just the main characters.

Square has always put 100s of NPCs in their other games. I've probably talked to every single one in FFVII. Sometimes you find out new info, or gain an item. It helps complete/flesh out the immersion.

What do you guys think?

Feel free to add any of your own wants.

inb4 no NPCs cause Heartless ate them all

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Writing could stand to get a little better. If Nojima doesn't put some more effort into his scenario, I'd rather not see him back.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Sora NOT getting on his knees in front of a man and telling him that he'd do anything.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Or Sora could actually PRETEND he likes Kairi back.
Or they could stop trying to add development AROUND Kairi and just develop Kairi.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Now this may seem a little trivial to some of you, but one thing I really want them to work on in future KH titles is... adding more NPCs (Non-Playable Characters).

It's just that I want to be able to always run into people in towns and even random areas and be able to talk to them. It always feels so empty. It's nice to know that you are actually trying to save a world where people live, not just the main characters.

Square has always put 100s of NPCs in their other games. I've probably talked to every single one in FFVII. Sometimes you find out new info, or gain an item. It helps complete/flesh out the immersion.

What do you guys think?

Feel free to add any of your own wants.

inb4 no NPCs cause Heartless ate them all

I think if they put more NPCs into the game it would be more like FF.
That isn't a bad thing.

Hmmm..:35: I think they should try to make in game graphics better.. but yeah.. thats it.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Foreshadowing. LOVE foreshadowing. Also some darker storylines.

Focus on the people in the world too. And how they are reacting to heartless. I saw some of it with Jack (figuring out Sora was from another world, or at least putting the pieces together) and alot with Ariel, but still.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
No more damn better Kairi clones.

For the love of God, no more damn better Kairi clones.

Thank you.

I am a machineee

Website
profile.myspace.com
I thought the in-game graphics were on the higher-end of the PS2. I DO hate the mouth-flapping though, they should always have the nice facial movements and such.

The homoerotica brings the mandatory:
060918.jpg

I kinda want to defend the stuff with Riku though. At the end of KH, he got to see Kairi and knew she was safe. Riku was Sora's best friend from before Kairi came around. Riku had seemingly pretty much given up his life to safe Sora's and everybody elses'. Sora thought he had been dead for awhile, so he was just so happy to know he was okay. Whereas he just didn't get to see Kairi for a year.

I am a machineee

Website
profile.myspace.com
Foreshadowing. LOVE foreshadowing. Also some darker storylines.

Focus on the people in the world too. And how they are reacting to heartless. I saw some of it with Jack (figuring out Sora was from another world, or at least putting the pieces together) and alot with Ariel, but still.

Yeah I thought it was always cool to talk to people and they'd say something about their daily lives or react to whatever big event just happened in the storyline.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Wait, how about not so easy. That way I feel accomplished when I rapre the game's face.
Sephiroth in the game. [nuff sed]

A

Audo

Did Nojima write the first one as well?

KH - Base story by Nomura, Scenarios by Watanabe, Nojima and a third person who isnt as well known.
CoM - Base story by Nomura, Scenarios by Watanabe
KHII - Base Story by Nomura, Scenarios by Nojima
Days, BBS, Coded - Base Story by Nomura, Scenarios by Watanabe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back