• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

They have to open the Door to Darkness in DDD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
If they want to free Aqua and ATW. It just occured to me that the only out of the ROD if through the COD or through the door. Which means Sora and Riku have to gather the princesses of hearts again and release all thier hearts. Doing so would also release terranort again and possibly some of those stronger heartless like red eyes.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Only beings of pure darkness can cross through the door to darkness, both Aqua and Ansem the Wise are not pure dark beings, and Sora as well as Riku are neither.
The only one so far who can cross the door to darkness other than heartless would be Vanitas.

Opening the Door to darkness again would endanger the entire universe to be overrun by heartless, something Sora and co. won't risk to do, not even to save Aqua and Ansem.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
You do have to admit it would make an interesting plot twist or shock ending with the heartless now re-established as the mortal terror they are especially with the stronger ones that probably would have escape, but there isn't any other way unless Sora can tap into Roxas power to bring about a COD or if Riku can finally use darkness to summon a COD.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Thing still remains that Sora and Riku would never do this, especially as this would mean to endanger Kairi...and Ansem as well as Aqua would also not allow it...to be saved and in exchange drown the realm of light in darkness.

Furthermore, the door to darkness can't be opened again because Mickey and Sora did not only close but also sealed it.

Sora "tapping" into Roxas's power would not gain him anything since Roxas's main attribute is Light, not darkness, and he never could summon a CoD on his own.

There is very well another way to leave the RoD which is way safer than a CoD or the Door to Darkness...open a door to the light.
Sora already did it once in KH2.

Able_Beard

Banned
I may be wrong in saying this but: Ansem escaped the DtD, and so did Ruku and Mickey. Sure they were taking out by the Organization, but that means there still has to be a way right? Ansem got out but he probably forgot.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
You have to remember, Sora, Riku, Mickey, and ATW, have all gotten out of the RoD, And Rikus gotten out 2 times already. Mickey and Riku closed the door, leaveing them trapped, then they got out and they were in COB, and then when Sora and riku defeated Xemnas they were again in the RoD but they were set free due to kairis note, (or somthing along those lines) And ATW i forgot how he did it but he did

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Exactly, it is all true that they escaped, but it certainly was not through the door to darkness, as that one was sealed.

In KH2 to be exact Sora and Riku were in fact in the realm of in-between (the beach), the ocean they looked at however was already part of the Realm of Darkness...Aqua and Ansem the Wise are on a shore at the same ocean, but on the other side, in the "true" realm of darkness.

Able_Beard

Banned
Exactly, it is all true that they escaped, but it certainly was not through the door to darkness, as that one was sealed.

In KH2 to be exact Sora and Riku were in fact in the realm of in-between (the beach), the ocean they looked at however was already part of the Realm of Darkness...Aqua and Ansem the Wise are on a shore at the same ocean, but on the other side, in the "true" realm of darkness.
Okay so If i understand what your saying is it is possible to get out but not through the front door..but by other means. Right? If so I agree..

Also to add to that..If Sora and Riku are to open the DtD it would have to be by some means of a newer or pre-existing villians plot.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Okay so If i understand what your saying is it is possible to get out but not through the front door..but by other means. Right? If so I agree..

Also to add to that..If Sora and Riku are to open the DtD it would have to be by some means of a newer or pre-existing villians plot.

You got that right, the claim of the OP that one can't get out of the RoD except by the door to darkness is false, because it happened before.
Corridors of darkness can also only be conjured by beings associated with the darkness, which explains why Aqua can't get out by herself, Ansem the Wise once knew how to, but due to the damage to his memory he sustained by the explosion of his KH-Encoder it is very likely he forgot how to do it.

To open the DtD one would need to gather the seven princesses and extract their hearts again, something neither Sora nor Riku would do of their own free will...that would only be possible by someone controlling one or both of them.
In a plot of one of the villains the opening of the DtD would also not serve to rescue Aqua and Ansem the Wise, but to gain access to Kingdom Hearts as the DtD opens exactly there in the RoD where the true KH is at the moment.

Able_Beard

Banned
To open the DtD one would need to gather the seven princesses and extract their hearts again, something neither Sora nor Riku would do of their own free will...that would only be possible by someone controlling one or both of them.
In a plot of one of the villains the opening of the DtD would also not serve to rescue Aqua and Ansem the Wise, but to gain access to Kingdom Hearts as the DtD opens exactly there in the RoD where the true KH is at the moment.
That's what I was thinking. Possibly a theory for future installments of the game after the Xehernort Saga?

Number Zero

You have to remember, Sora, Riku, Mickey, and ATW, have all gotten out of the RoD, And Rikus gotten out 2 times already. Mickey and Riku closed the door, leaveing them trapped, then they got out and they were in COB, and then when Sora and riku defeated Xemnas they were again in the RoD but they were set free due to kairis note, (or somthing along those lines) And ATW i forgot how he did it but he did

Jeez, louise...Poor Aqua. So many missed opportunities to get out.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Isnt it possible that not Sora or Riku, but Xehanort himself does it? Maybe some part of him (Terra) wants Aqua out? Seems like something he'd do. And if the heartless really did get stronger, that could be another plus assuming he has some control over them. If not it'd still make a good plot twist to have them turn on him. Maybe that could be the next saga? A new villain opens the DtD and unleashes a reign of terror or what not?
Anyways. Speaking too far ahead.
It might just be possible. There has to be SOME sort of dramatic-rescue-mission type thing. It'd be kinda lame if they just popped a COD to Aqua and brought her back considering they had the past 10 years to do that.

chenoehii

Awards
Isnt it possible that not Sora or Riku, but Xehanort himself does it? Maybe some part of him (Terra) wants Aqua out? Seems like something he'd do. And if the heartless really did get stronger, that could be another plus assuming he has some control over them. If not it'd still make a good plot twist to have them turn on him. Maybe that could be the next saga? A new villain opens the DtD and unleashes a reign of terror or what not?
Anyways. Speaking too far ahead.
It might just be possible. There has to be SOME sort of dramatic-rescue-mission type thing. It'd be kinda lame if they just popped a COD to Aqua and brought her back considering they had the past 10 years to do that.

Like Sephiroth0812 said, the door was sealed.

They didn't necessarily know that where she was the entire 10 years.. Where does it say that? If they did know this the whole time why wouldn't they have already tried to save her?

SuperSailorEarth

I think it will most likely be a Door To Light, simply because there always is and always will be one
"Now Sora! Let's close this door for good! ..."Don't Worry [about me], there will always be a door to the Light!
~King Mickey

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I can imagine Aqua opening her own Door to Light, as a way to get to Castle Oblivion to go see Ven. If her DtL functions like Sora's and Ven's, it should take her there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back