• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory-Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

InsanityOfRoxas

Its been a while since i was here but i have a theory, i dont know if anyone said this please inform me if someone else did.

What if Ven and Sora both lost there hearts at the same tie and somehow their bodies and hearts connected with eachother and that would be why Roxas and Ven look similar. Also Ven's nobody could look like Sora.

JayXIII

It doesn't ever say Ven lives through the battle in secret ending. Also, if they both lost their hearts at same time and influenced each other's nobodies then Roxas would look older. Well actually he woiuld return to Ven how he looked at sora age... i guess. I still highly doubt it though, nut dont let me bash your creativity.
(=

InsanityOfRoxas

i dont know, i just brought it up cause it just came to me and i thought it was possible and Ven doesnt look that much older than sora even though ven is an adult, thats why i thought that.

tdc456

i really dont like this theory sorry
it seems to me that the only way this would work is if Sora and Ven had met and become friends at some point otherwise i dont think their hearts could touch

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
There is one explanation that can fit his theory.
10 years ago, Sora was not a human yet, but... something else. That something else was used by Master Xehanort as a plan to create something identical to that 'something else', for he could never clone or obtain it. Ven was the 'product' (Terra was created along with Master Xehanort by something "light exceeds over darkness", I think most of us knew by now).

Stars

リク
^Sora is a kid around 4-5 years old in BBS...>"<

Its been a while since i was here but i have a theory, i dont know if anyone said this please inform me if someone else did.

What if Ven and Sora both lost there hearts at the same tie and somehow their bodies and hearts connected with eachother and that would be why Roxas and Ven look similar. Also Ven's nobody could look like Sora.

Sorry. No offense. I dunno how it will works...>.>

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
There is one explanation that can fit his theory.
10 years ago, Sora was not a human yet, but... something else. That something else was used by Master Xehanort as a plan to create something identical to that 'something else', for he could never clone or obtain it. Ven was the 'product' (Terra was created along with Master Xehanort by something "light exceeds over darkness", I think most of us knew by now).

Impossible, Sora was 14 at the start of KH1 this means that Sora was 4 possibly 5 years old during BBS. Sora has a real heart, he is human. He has a mother, he can't be a clone...

It couldn't work, if Sora lost his heart as a little kid he wouldn't have one to lose to create Roxas... Also little kids are not likley to lose their heart to darkness, I mean think about it... There is no way Ven could have survived after that unless they regulated his body tempreture back to normal he would have severe Hypothermia. Also as said before me Ven would need to have a bond with Sora first and if this were the case Sora would have seen a keyblade before and not be at all confused by it, so no I don't agree with your theory,

InsanityOfRoxas

you are all missunderstanding me i also said in my next post that Ven could live through BBS and that secret battle, then Ven lost his heart when Sora did, try reading all the posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back