• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory regarding Braig and Ventus (Slight Spoilers?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
Oh boy. *takes a deep breath* First day here and I'm already creating a thread based on a theory of mine. Now I don't know what you guys consider spoilers on these boards, I tried to look around and I hope that you don't think that the things I'm about to say in regards to Days isn't a spoiler. I mean, it has been a while since it's been out, and I just want to play it save.

Because in the past I've had bad run-ins with spoiling people. And I don't want to end up hurting anyone's feelings. ^^;

So, you all have played Days right? Or most of you probably have. Don't you think that it was pretty odd and interesting that Xigbar was the only one other than Axel that basicly treated Roxas that he was *worth* something, and not just another number in the group? (Like how Saix and Larxene treated him, just as an example.)

When I played Days and I started to see that, I thought it was adorable. Then when. *ahem* Ven showed up, I got to thinking a little about this. Now, from what Xigbar said to Ven "Why do you always look at me like I just drowned your goldfish?" made me think that Braig did something to Ven in the past (To Ven himself, or to Terra.), and that Ven blamed him. (Would the quote be that he looked at him in sadness or anger?)

My theory? *ahem* Now this probably sounds insane. But when I finally put down my DS, I thought that since it was confirmed that Braig would be a boss battle for Terra, I figured that Terra would lose control of himself and use the darkness inside of his heart to finish the battle with Braig. Resulting in Braig losing his eye and getting that scar.

In futher trailers that I've seen, the scene where Aqua is talking to Terra about the darkness and Ven saying that it was impossible, that Terra wouldn't ever give himself up to the darkness...it looks like the same place where Terra fights Braig.

The point I'm getting at is what if MX takes advantage of Terra's darkness and starts to bring him over to "The Darkside" and Ventus blames Braig for it? And in turn, Xigbar is trying to atone for the sins of the past by treating Roxas with effection and respect. Ventus loses his heart, we know that.

Xigbar always told Roxas "I care about you future". I thought it was a callback to Ventus, since Ven wanted to be a Keyblade master and since he lost his heart he could no longer do that. And how Xigbar acted like a teacher to Roxas. How he was trying to help him and make him more powerful with the training and "extra missions" he gave him in the Grey Area. He was trying to make Roxas's dream come true, before all the crap fell on him in Days.

To me, I just thought that was the reason. He was trying to make things better through Roxas. I know it probably isn't true at all, and most likley seems INSANE. But to me, it makes sense for some reason. I hope you guys don't flame me for this. ;) But...neh. You know. I'm also currently on cold meds. So...yeah. Tell me what you think! :36:

(Also, Xigbar protecting Roxas in Halloween Town was adorable. Just saying.)

Edit: I hope it belongs here. Since it is about Ventus and Braig. But also about Days too. :p

Axens

Banned
Oh boy. *takes a deep breath* First day here and I'm already creating a thread based on a theory of mine. Now I don't know what you guys consider spoilers on these boards, I tried to look around and I hope that you don't think that the things I'm about to say in regards to Days isn't a spoiler. I mean, it has been a while since it's been out, and I just want to play it save.

Because in the past I've had bad run-ins with spoiling people. And I don't want to end up hurting anyone's feelings. ^^;

So, you all have played Days right? Or most of you probably have. Don't you think that it was pretty odd and interesting that Xigbar was the only one other than Axel that basicly treated Roxas that he was *worth* something, and not just another number in the group? (Like how Saix and Larxene treated him, just as an example.)

When I played Days and I started to see that, I thought it was adorable. Then when. *ahem* Ven showed up, I got to thinking a little about this. Now, from what Xigbar said to Ven "Why do you always look at me like I just drowned your goldfish?" made me think that Braig did something to Ven in the past (To Ven himself, or to Terra.), and that Ven blamed him. (Would the quote be that he looked at him in sadness or anger?)

My theory? *ahem* Now this probably sounds insane. But when I finally put down my DS, I thought that since it was confirmed that Braig would be a boss battle for Terra, I figured that Terra would lose control of himself and use the darkness inside of his heart to finish the battle with Braig. Resulting in Braig losing his eye and getting that scar.

In futher trailers that I've seen, the scene where Aqua is talking to Terra about the darkness and Ven saying that it was impossible, that Terra wouldn't ever give himself up to the darkness...it looks like the same place where Terra fights Braig.

The point I'm getting at is what if MX takes advantage of Terra's darkness and starts to bring him over to "The Darkside" and Ventus blames Braig for it? And in turn, Xigbar is trying to atone for the sins of the past by treating Roxas with effection and respect. Ventus loses his heart, we know that.

Xigbar always told Roxas "I care about you future". I thought it was a callback to Ventus, since Ven wanted to be a Keyblade master and since he lost his heart he could no longer do that. And how Xigbar acted like a teacher to Roxas. How he was trying to help him and make him more powerful with the training and "extra missions" he gave him in the Grey Area. He was trying to make Roxas's dream come true, before all the crap fell on him in Days.

To me, I just thought that was the reason. He was trying to make things better through Roxas. I know it probably isn't true at all, and most likley seems INSANE. But to me, it makes sense for some reason. I hope you guys don't flame me for this. ;) But...neh. You know. I'm also currently on cold meds. So...yeah. Tell me what you think! :36:

(Also, Xigbar protecting Roxas in Halloween Town was adorable. Just saying.)

Edit: I hope it belongs here. Since it is about Ventus and Braig. But also about Days too. :p

Long quote right? XD

And Xigbar probably respected him due to his obvious resemblance to Ven. He and Ven were probably on good terms and thus he thought that Roxas deserved some respect. It could also be related to the fact that Roxas was one of the only people that could help the organization collect hearts for Kingdom Hearts.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
I liked this. It was creative and made sense. Probably one of those things Nomura would say "you can interpret it for yourself" by giving you a little hint.

Welcome to the forums.

Dark Sora 07

So you're saying that Xigbar feels guilty about whatever he did to Ven when he was Braig
and is helping Roxas so he can make up for old times sake?

Sounds reasonable.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
ffffuuu

STOP RIGHT THERE

facepalm

has everyone forgotten the key fact- that Nobidies CAN NOT FEEL

Erm, have you seen Axel helping out Roxas?

1.) Xigbar could be just rationally feeling that since his human life would be doing something, he should do it too. That's how most Nobodies make artificial emotions. (ie. Larxene being such a bitch.)

2.) Roxas might make him feel like he has a heart just like Axel. Maybe whoever Ven met BbS gets that sensation. Since Roxas probably has Ven's memories somewhere in his (probable) heart, those may connect to whatever memories the rest of the Org. had.

Dark Sora 07

ffffuuu

STOP RIGHT THERE

facepalm

has everyone forgotten the key fact- that Nobidies CAN NOT FEEL

anyway,

@ the OP, I like the idea, but I'm not completely sold.

GIVE ME A GODDAMN CHANCE WHY DON'T 'CHA!
I know he's a freakin Nobody okay. I know they FAKE their feelings, okay.
I MEANT to say he IS guilty....there, happy now?

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
Wow, I didn't think that I would end up causing so many problems with my theory. I know that I'm currently sick and not making sense, OR explaining things quite well. But I thought it would be somewhat fun to theorize why Xigbar, out of the whole team, treated Roxas as more than something else. Even before he knew of Sora. And talked about "Him" which I assumed meant Ventus in that secret report I unlocked in the game.

Sorry. Maybe I shouldn't have done this while I had a cold, and not thinking right. But...still...*I* thought it was interesting.

Dark Sora 07

Wow, I didn't think that I would end up causing so many problems with my theory. I know that I'm currently sick and not making sense, OR explaining things quite well. But I thought it would be somewhat fun to theorize why Xigbar, out of the whole team, treated Roxas as more than something else. Even before he knew of Sora. And talked about "Him" which I assumed meant Ventus in that secret report I unlocked in the game.

Sorry. Maybe I shouldn't have done this while I had a cold, and not thinking right. But...still...*I* thought it was interesting.

Don't worry about it. It's just a theory, and a good one too.
I guess all these other theory threads are just making all of us
excited and anxious for the release of BBS.

Btw, hope you feel better.:wink:

αsiя

space coke
To tell you the truth
I think the reason why Xigbar saw Ven was because of his jealousy of Ven
We know that in BBS Braig is interested in the keyblades and wants to wield one
Braig probably finds it shocking that Ven a little kid as he is (to Braig at least) wields a keyblade
So Braig becomes jealous
but yours is all right PON

squarepheonix

that place with the house's and the peoples
i like this theory, it's original sides nomura did say briag plays an important part in bbs, and xigbar was one of the most interesting characters of the organization, i mean he even saved sora from the heartless once... then called him a traitor and tried to kill him... so it fits perfecty withing his rational to act that way towards roxas because of ven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back