• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory about Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

15th member

For me Xion is connected to Sora, she is connected to him cause she uses the KK like Roxas.I dont know how she wield it if Roxas is using it to.She came to the Org. before Roxas but maybe because Xion is not a nobody thats why it's still org 13, she is maybe a memory from sora because namine said about "she cant resist it" or something. So maybe if sora will regain his memories,Xion would vanish, just like roxas.So she wears her Org. clothes to hide her identity to run away to her faith. But to the Org.,they would use her to crete the artificial KH and Xion has no idea. So maybe the one who convinces the others to betray was not xion but roxas.

I'll just finish this in some other time, my fingers hurt......

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
If I see one more effing Xion is made up of Sora's memory theory, I'm going to scream.

And its 'surely she can't endure it'

The last line of that statement makes no sense.
We already know Xion contributes to Roxas leaving the Order. Thats been confirmed.

And I dont get why people post half done theories. Its not as if thats long.

Box_ghost

Maybe she's an experiment made from Aqua's data. The probability that she's or at one time was Aqua has moved up to 86%. Sean think's he's funny, but I got the last laugh. I got in his account.

It's almost time.

jovjo003

I 100% think shes connected to Aqua:

1) The long sleaves extending from her elbow like Aqua's style
2) Someone mentioned BLUE HAIR
3) The tone/feeling of the conversation Xion had with Riku which is alot like Maleficent and Aqua
4) The BIG ONE is that Nomura introduced Aqua the VERY LAST out of all and showed more of the 14th member lately, which seems like hes giving us a HINT
5) Shes seems to have dealt alot with lies and deception like Aqua

Not saying she is her, but connected to her through Vens memories like discussed. I personally think it would be cool in the plotline, since it kinda presents the 14th member like a ghost out for revenge for something that happened to her.

DarkSoldier85

It would be just plain cruel of Nomura to make Aqua the 14th. He would be forcing people who play 358/2 to also play BBS just to figure out the story. Also, when Riku sees the 14th member without the hood, he's surprised. She DOES look a lot like Namine...

Gabo

It would be just plain cruel of Nomura to make Aqua the 14th. He would be forcing people who play 358/2 to also play BBS just to figure out the story. Also, when Riku sees the 14th member without the hood, he's surprised. She DOES look a lot like Namine...
God forbid Nomura wants people to buy his games.
Obviously he'd want links to make the other games more desirable.
It'd be one of the smartest things he could do.

We haven't seen Xion.
I don't get why you see that.

Riku being surprised doesn't rule out her being Aqua.
~shrugs~

DarkMarblinc18

maybe if sora will regain his memories,Xion would vanish, just like roxas.

That's kinda interesting.. I haven't heard that one before xD
I believe she has something to do with the chain of Sora's memories and Namine. We just don't know what yet.

1:22-1:29
YouTube - BBS leaked trailer

1:02-1:15
YouTube - KH2 Final Mix + TWTNW Zexion And Xigbar (Subbed)

Yes, i support this theory... look at how they walk.

DarkSoldier, That's a really good point! Im thinking that I support that theory now too ^_^
With all the info we know so far about the game, it fits in pretty nicely that he is Xehannort

logozgogo

i think xion is aqua . i think this because of i think terra becomes xehanort. he turns into a nobody and a heartless and aqua is tryin to find terras new form. that`s why xemnas found the armour because aqua took it off and put on a orginization robe. so she can find out what has happened to terra.

DaisyDuck

I actually got a Namine vibe from her too, just looking at the new scans. That slight smile on her face just as she begins to pull back her hood, looked very much like the slight smile Namine gives Roxas one of the first time he sees her. You know, the scene where you can see only half of her face.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
For me Xion is connected to Sora, she is connected to him cause she uses the KK like Roxas.I dont know how she wield it if Roxas is using it to.She came to the Org. before Roxas but maybe because Xion is not a nobody thats why it's still org 13, she is maybe a memory from sora because namine said about "she cant resist it" or something. So maybe if sora will regain his memories,Xion would vanish, just like roxas.So she wears her Org. clothes to hide her identity to run away to her faith. But to the Org.,they would use her to crete the artificial KH and Xion has no idea. So maybe the one who convinces the others to betray was not xion but roxas.

I'll just finish this in some other time, my fingers hurt......

1) The long sleaves extending from her elbow like Aqua's style
2) Someone mentioned BLUE HAIR
3) The tone/feeling of the conversation Xion had with Riku which is alot like Maleficent and Aqua
4) The BIG ONE is that Nomura introduced Aqua the VERY LAST out of all and showed more of the 14th member lately, which seems like hes giving us a HINT
5) Shes seems to have dealt alot with lies and deception like Aqua

Not saying she is her, but connected to her through Vens memories like discussed. I personally think it would be cool in the plotline, since it kinda presents the 14th member like a ghost out for revenge for something that happened to her.

... i think that both of you guys definitely need to check out my thread - Its called "My thoughts concerning Xion (14th member) ....

FinalForm Sora17

Oh my gosh! I agree with ASYRSGOBY. We don't know anything about this stuff. What good is speculating gonna do? Sure, I can see how you could get Aqua and Xion connected, but its not gonna do you any good to speculate like this. Thats like me saying that maybe Master Xehanort did some sort of experiment on Terra and thats how the Dark Soldier person was created (I'm not being serious). And then I could back it up by pointing out that maleficent was saying that Terra succumbed to darkness, and during that darkness thing, he listened to master Xehanort and did that experiment (still not serious). Sorry if I'm coming on a bit tough; I don't mean to. I will give you credit for imagination though.

Gabo

Oh my gosh! I agree with ASYRSGOBY. We don't know anything about this stuff. What good is speculating gonna do? Sure, I can see how you could get Aqua and Xion connected, but its not gonna do you any good to speculate like this. Thats like me saying that maybe Master Xehanort did some sort of experiment on Terra and thats how the Dark Soldier person was created (I'm not being serious). And then I could back it up by pointing out that maleficent was saying that Terra succumbed to darkness, and during that darkness thing, he listened to master Xehanort and did that experiment (still not serious). Sorry if I'm coming on a bit tough; I don't mean to. I will give you credit for imagination though.

XDDDD
This forum is meant for speculating.

And also, I said I was sick of it, because I came up with a much better, yet similar theory, just within hours of the release of info
xDDD
And theres too many popping up about them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back