• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory about KH 3 beginning: we play as Young Master Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rodx

Hi people, I new in this forum,I have various theories about this series : after nomura saying that KH 3 will begin in a unexpected place and young master xehanort talking with young eraqus in 2.5 trailer ending I start to guess that.

KH 3 will have a extended prologue like roxas in KH 2 and we will play as young master xehanort sometime after he left destiny slands and already have the keyblade.

another theory is that in this prologue he will stabilish some link that make he betray his older conterpart and will became one of 7 lights in the end.

what you think ?

Samhain

Bronze Member
Re: Theory about KH 3 beginning: we play as young master xehanort.

The former is definitely possible
The latter is not

YMX maybe might betray MX but i highly doubt it, and if he did he wouldnt be part of the 7 lights

Sora
Riku
Kairi
Mickey
Ven
Aqua
Lea

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

The list of the lights isn't definite as everyone provided by both DDD itself and Nomura in interviews are just candidates or people "supposed" to be a light and may change, so the possibility of a Xehanort joining them, however unlikely, cannot be totally ruled out.
The DDD Ultimania even lists Terra as a "supposed" Guardian while the opening shows Roxas among them.
Heck, it's even possible that the actual composition of the seven lights changes several times over the course of KH III itself.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

Wait wait wait... Did Nomura really say that thing, and what about Young Xehanort and Young Eraqus? It that official news that I missed?
weirdface2.gif

rodx

Wait wait wait... Did Nomura really say that thing, and what about Young Xehanort and Young Eraqus? It that official news that I missed?
weirdface2.gif

He said that KH 3 will start in a unexpected place, I think that is showed in the end of this trailer [video=youtube;eUC4I64jotk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUC4I64jotk[/video]

rodx

someone already think of aqua and ventus being in the 13 side because of the X letter in his designs ?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

weirdface2.gif

Yes, Nomura's said that Eraqus and Xehanort talking about the Lost Masters is one of the first scenes in the game.

I think that it's not unlikely, it would definitely be interesting!

someone already think of aqua and ventus being in the 13 side because of the X letter in his designs ?

Terra, Aqua and Ven were designed with the X in their clothes on purpose as a hint by Nomura, but it wasn't the same as Sora having the X printed on his jumpsuit.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

[/COLOR]Terra, Aqua and Ven were designed with the X in their clothes on purpose as a hint by Nomura, but it wasn't the same as Sora having the X printed on his jumpsuit.

Furthermore, Aqua's and Ven's "X" is disrupted by their Mark of Mastery-emblems (Terra has his on his belt, making the X complete) while Xehanort in his reports personally dismissed Ventus as "unsuitable" for a vessel.

rodx

I have this theory a long time before nomura saying that, remember KH DDD secret ending ? [video=youtube;_4MzZ34DO3c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4MzZ34DO3c[/video]

The beginning of the video somehow emply that young Xehanort leads to the final key(The key that sora have to find in KH 3) with aqua,I start to especulate that maybe we will play as him.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

it'd be a nice way to get into the story/introduce the battle system in tutorial. how else would they do it? have an experienced keyblade wielder like sora beat up on some barrels? i could see YMX and eraqus battle some heartless when xehanort begins to feel the darkness beckon

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

He said that KH 3 will start in a unexpected place, I think that is showed in the end of this trailer [video=youtube;eUC4I64jotk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUC4I64jotk[/video]

Awesome!! I didn't notice that there were Young Xehanort's and Eraqus' characters drawn in that scene. This is going to be interesting!! We will get a little bit more inside Xehanort's mind... And Eraqus will be back in a way. Perhaps it could be a new place, or the Land of Departure (since Eraqus and Xehanort trained there), or even Destiny Islands (would bring up some nostalgia, it's a long time since the players started their adventure there. And it's Xehanort's home world).

Or that unexpected place could be Disney Town. Simply for the music. The happy-go-lucky catchy music.

Anagram

Banned

it'd be a nice way to get into the story/introduce the battle system in tutorial. how else would they do it? have an experienced keyblade wielder like sora beat up on some barrels? i could see YMX and eraqus battle some heartless when xehanort begins to feel the darkness beckon

That would be a cool opening to KH3. Maybe get a longer edition of that convo the two were having in the trailer as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back