• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Then and now

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SORA619

Awards
BbS is one one week far before it hits japan's stores and step step we will discover the story by youtube's help or the game itself. I don't know if this thread is right to be make, but i made it because i want us to remember the past years when we heard for BbS for the first time.

It all started with a secret ending that we saw when we completed KHII.

Everyone was thinking that it was KH3.Sora or Roxas was Ven were some of our thoughts.

Back on 2006 Nomura announced that there were 3 games based on Kh series. The one for the PSP was named as KH:zero. After some months Nomura said that the Original name of the game will be KH BbS and it will be setting plot 10 years before the events of the first KH. Little by little we learnt that there will be three characters. Terra,Ven, and a third one that won;t be spoiled. The third character was Aqua, the girl of the team. It was said that the villain they fought on the secret ending was named Master Xehanort and the other one with the mask was his apprentice. The three of our characters were heading to a quest to find him. There was a space that we hadn't heard from BbS(He are learning new things everyday now though:cool: ). Nomura said that there will be 3 scenarios on the game and we every scenario will spoil the other two. BbS stopped progessing for sometime, because they wanted to make KH RE:COM. A lot of trailers started to spread on the internet and we saw King Mickey, Donald and Goofy too. The game took 4 years to be made.We know now that there will be some organization members to the game and Xigbar will me play a spacial role in the game. Several worlds have been confirmed like Olympus Coliseum, Disney town, Deep Space(lilo and Stich),radiant garden,the gathering place,Cindarella's castle, and some other that i don;t remember xD. Maleficent and dragon maleficent will be again in the game(getting bored of her-.-),black Pete,queen Miney, and other old characters. Zack Fair from FFVII will make his apperance here too as a new soldier. Nomura said that the secret ending of BbS will not my an original secret ending but something like the true ending of the game if i got it right. In one week japan will have the game on the stock. Some of you may have pre ordered it. I really don't know waht to do. I am leaving in Europe so we will get the game last from all the other countries. Whatever guys. Have fun playing it and be sure to tell us more for the story shamisen

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Full Secret Ending

Last edited:

SORA619

Awards
Sorry for my bad english :| i made this thread to remember all these things we passed until today and say all the things that we know now to the new members...

Zeagal

Lick It Good
The Organization member with the big role is Xigbar not Xaldin, you might want to fix that.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Remember when most everyone thought Ven was Roxas and Aqua was either an older, blue-haired Kairi or a blue haired Xion? Good times... Good times...

Anyway, we have learned alot of stuff haven't we? Like the period of time where we thought Unversed were Unbirths, leading to tons of theories which only went down the drain when the typo was fixed. And we now have a name for the 'Dark Soldier' along with hints at even MORE connections with Ven [poor kid D:].

I'm hyped up and this only brought my hyperness back.

XIII Nobodies

I still remember my first speculation that I made on the thread regarding BBS. I also remember when I first saw the KH2:FM+ secret ending, I was freaking out in my mind about "Omg, did that old man just kill Roxas?!"

SORA619

Awards
The Organization member with the big role is Xigbar not Xaldin, you might want to fix that.

Thank you for letting me know :)

AlwaysTenFeetTal i wanted to make this thread even better with more info and pictures but because my internet isn't very good today i din't manage to do it. I want to add old scans,videos etc

Edit: Secret ending adden on the original post

Last edited:

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I remember how everyone thought when the secret ending to kh2fm+, i believe, first showed up, that Vanitas was a clone of MX and we called MX the bald headed guy or something to that extent.

αsiя

space coke
I remember when everyone thought (well atleast I did) that the shadow that was coming from the distance at the end of the secret ending of KH2 (not the FM) was Sora and then we all found out we weren't even close

αsiя

space coke
Not really
I thought it was grown up Sora and the TAV were the bad guys and Sora was going to kick their ass

crazzyBRY

wow..

you know the history ^^V..

good job ^_^V.

y want to know the story before it comes out in other countries? u want to get spoiled??

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
I remember when everyone thought (well atleast I did) that the shadow that was coming from the distance at the end of the secret ending of KH2 (not the FM) was Sora and then we all found out we weren't even close
hahahahaha i was thought the same thing when i first saw it XD

SORA619

Awards
I am seeing something like his sword and his hair? Whatever... There was a period that some people were saying that he was the keyblade master. Something like it. Don't remember very good

SORA619

Awards
wow..

you know the history ^^V..

good job ^_^V.

y want to know the story before it comes out in other countries? u want to get spoiled??

Not all the story, some hints that Nomura didn't tell us. I want to knwo more how the battle system works and things like this... I can't wait until May. I am saying May because it took 5 months for days to come to Europe

Jumpcolour

Lol, the thing i remember the most was that TVA didnt have keychains, so i thought they were fakes

Now they fixed that:p

Awards
Not all the story, some hints that Nomura didn't tell us. I want to knwo more how the battle system works and things like this... I can't wait until May. I am saying May because it took 5 months for days to come to Europe

Well nobody even knows when it will come to America, since Square hasn't even announced it's release, so it might not even be released until May or after in America, so that means it'll be longer for Europe. This is the first KH game where Square has not announced a released in other territories before the game's japanese release. I'm hoping they'll release a statement the day it comes out in Japan.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
*Reminices* I remember when MX was "Old Blad Guy" and every body was tryng to guess the real name of "Dark Soldier". Also how some people thought that ME was going to look like some one we knew because we weren't shown him for a long time so people thought they wouldn't show him until the game came out.

Man I'm going to miss all these BbS thories when the game finally comes out... Even though they give me brain fissures some times.:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back