• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The youngest attempt rapist in the U.K. - she lied??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Re: The youngest rapist in the U.K.

Haha oh wow.

Wait. Where does it say that there was actual rape committed? No wonder shit like this is bewildering with kids, they can't make up their minds.

E

Eyesore

Awesome.
The earlier the better.
They'll have mastered the craft by age 18.
I see a nice spree coming via these two.

strike chaos

Alex, you have no idea, because apparently they're getting a slap on the wrist 'cuz their so young.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Alex, you have no idea, because apparently they're getting a slap on the rest 'cuz their so young.
Because, being unable to spell 'wrist', you'd have any idea? Heh.

E

Eyesore

Slap on the wrist?
That's what's up.
I can't wait.
I may hit em up and strike a few conversations in a year or two.
They'll make nice passages for my book on them when they rise to power.
I'm on my Ann Rule swag.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards

Alex, you have no idea, because apparently they're getting a slap on the rest 'cuz their so young.
Alex was being sarcastic, if you didn't realize. (Sacracasm is the only word thats popping into my head. o_O)

And yea, that's pretty fudged up. I have to wonder what the fudge kind of families those boys were raised in. >.<

E

Eyesore

^I was not.
These kids are great.
I honestly thought the age of psycho rapists died in the 80s, but these children are Oracles.
The next breed.
I love it.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

They gonna turn into little Jack Rippers.

Just you watch.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

10 and 11? They barely have any junk to rape anybody with. I bet they don't even know what their junk is composed of.

Well, I hope I never meet them. If I do, I'll just have to pull out a bent bat and some skates and go psycho killer on them.

It is pretty sad when children are doing sh!t like this. But it isn't like it hasn't happened before. That stuff happens all of the time everywhere in the world. I do think this was taken too lightly by the court though. Yes, they are children, but by 10 and 11 years old one is supposed to have a defined understanding of justice and injustice. Once you understand that, there is no "Oh, he is only a child." The act is considered an "adult offense" for a reason.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

If a Journalist is any good at their job, whatever questions you have should usually be answered in the article. If you read the fucking article.

∞;5060211 said:
Haha oh wow.

Wait. Where does it say that there was actual rape committed? No wonder shit like this is bewildering with kids, they can't make up their minds.
The pair, just ten when they assaulted an eight-year-old girl, looked bewildered as they were cleared of rape, but were found guilty at the Old Bailey of attempted rape.
But under live cross-examination on video, she admitted the pair had not raped her and she had been "naughty".
Linda Strudwick QC, for the older boy, admitted there was "evidence of sexual assault".
But she applied to have the rape charges thrown out on the basis all three took part "in an extremely naughty game".

They were convicted of attempted rape.

Alex, you have no idea, because apparently they're getting a slap on the wrist 'cuz their so young.

I do think this was taken too lightly by the court though. Yes, they are children, but by 10 and 11 years old one is supposed to have a defined understanding of justice and injustice. Once you understand that, there is no "Oh, he is only a child." The act is considered an "adult offense" for a reason.

Both boys remained subdued as judge Mr Justice Saunders adjourned sentence for eight weeks for reports and freed each on conditional bail.

Nothing was "taken lightly" nor was there a "slap on the wrist" given. Their sentences won't be decided for another eight weeks. This part of their trial simply convicted them. They were found guilty. Their punishment will be delivered when they go back to court.

If the U.K. still has similar statute's like we do in Australia (our legal system is based on yours, after all), then they will be looking at some sort of punishment. In Queensland, children at the age of 10 are criminally responsible.

D

Deleted member 36435

From what I understand they probably didn't know what they were doing. The probably saw it on Law and Order or something.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

From what I understand they probably didn't know what they were doing. The probably saw it on Law and Order or something.
Children in the U.K. are criminally responsible at the age of 10 (Just checked.) and they were found guilty of attempted rape, so obviously the evidence was not in their favour.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

Well this news disgusted me, I can't believe this is happening, yet I believe that it's happening... and tell me that time is coming. :/

Silfarion

Wow, things are really going bad now. 10 year old boys raping an 8 year old girl? That's a serious issue right here.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

Not going to lie, I laughed when I read this.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

Wow, things are really going bad now. 10 year old boys raping an 8 year old girl? That's a serious issue right here.

How about actually reading the article?

lol at some people in this thread. Still, my previous point stands. This little incident is going to haunt them for the rest of their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back