• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The youngest attempt rapist in the U.K. - she lied??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Re: The youngest attempt rapist in the U.K. - the bitch lied!

The U.K. is screwed. You don't have to look any further than ITV2 to find that out.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Re: The youngest attempt rapist in the U.K.

I don't think this is a reflection on the society of the UK. It's more so a reflection on the attitude of women.

Because we can generalize attitudes of women based on a few incidents where they cried rape. This means every girl thinks she's entitled to do it. Right.

Gizelita

Come on, what kind of society is this? This isn't the first time I hear something like this and this won't be the last, but anyway it just makes me angry, I'm still 13 but in the news I saw a girl that got pregnant with 9 years. The boys should know what they were doing it isn't like a child's game. People these days can't do things right, if they do things like that when they're little you can imagine what type of adults they'll become.

strike chaos

Well, it would be counted as statutory rape. She's below the age of consent and the boys are older than her. And their is proof that their "naughty" games involved intercourse.

Linda Strudwick QC, for the older boy, admitted there was "evidence of sexual assault".

But this isn't the first time I heard of a 10 and 11 year old boys from the U.K. doing this this kinda behavior. On CNN.com I saw this video of the two violent boys who beat and made two younger girl do "lewd" behavior to each other.

I can't find the video, but maybe somebody could find it for me.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

Well, it would be counted as statutory rape. She's below the age of consent and the boys are older than her. And their is proof that their "naughty" games involved intercourse.

No. the report showed that nothing went beyond "I'll show you mine you show me yours"

Also, the "evidence of sexual assault" were simply scratches that all the children had on them from climbing over a fence

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
She lied. -_-; Why didn't I see that coming? She almost ruined the lives of two kids. This is their parents faults. Should have taught them that you can't play about stuff like this. -sigh- Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back