• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Yaoi Hate Club!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm joining but not gonna explain why, how come, or anything else. I don't care if it's in fanfic's but the moment it's mention I don't want to hear it. Mainly the word itself. So any one who dislikes me for this please understand I have nothing aganist you
or it exactly.. (okay I do dislike it a lot but I won't say anything and it doesn't bug me that much but if someone talks about it to
me at all is elminated).

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Sure but they are scary when there angry.. Shudders at the thought. I just never really understood why people do that to characters we like. If people hadn't thought that way, things would have been just fine for me but noo... And then the horror.. Can't stand it.. Hate the word itself.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Sure but they are scary when there angry.. Shudders at the thought. I just never really understood why people do that to characters we like. If people hadn't thought that way, things would have been just fine for me but noo... And then the horror.. Can't stand it.. Hate the word itself.
No word Key: Lust. It's a deadly sin for a reason.

Flickr

>_> Fangirls RUINED Axel. They slaughtered him. Slaughtered him like Rena from Higurashi. Everyone thinks he's a perv or some kind of pedophile now. No one even realizes how badass he even is anymore. It's gross. I was scared to watch an anime because of fangirls. I wasn't sure if it was their crap or if it was actually in the show. I bought it. Nothing even close. Stupid fangirls... >_>

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
It's like I wish I hadn't read it by mistake and that's how I learn about it then I hated myself for a long time for it. It's like I want my innocent mind back from knowing such horrible things that why i dislike it so much and even the word itself. I'm scared of knowing this for a reason too.

I don't care what other people like but if they come at me mentioning it, I just don't want to know.

All it does is cause unwanted trouble.

Mr. Crowley

Banned
It's like I wish I hadn't read it by mistake and that's how I learn about it then I hated myself for a long time for it. It's like I want my innocent mind back from knowing such horrible things that why i dislike it so much and even the word itself. I'm scared of knowing this for a reason too.

I don't care what other people like but if they come at me mentioning it, I just don't want to know.

All it does is cause unwanted trouble.

I'm sensing some issues here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back